DAWHUD

Sucker free since 79!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts
  • Interests:www.basementaddicts.com
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/dawhud

Posted 22 February 2015 - 03:11 PM

Saw this online this morning. Pete Marriott's cooking something up.  Pretty fresh. Those videos he posted up a while ago when cats here got their draws in a twist were actually pretty dope hearing what that band was doing and how it was able to capture that dusty 45 sound.  That's some engineering ish there.

• DJ Pete Marriott likes this

#2 DJ Pete Marriott

DJ Pete Marriott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Location:Brooklyn, NY | Los Angeles, CA | Seattle, WA | Vancouver, BC

Posted Today, 09:37 AM

Thanx Dawhud!

Producing Afrocop's album is not only a great honor, but we're doing some really dope shit I can't talk about yet for their record. 

I'm also in the process of producing some other exciting projects such as the official remix album for Keith Sweat's classic "Make It Last Forever" for Vintertainment Records and that's with the blessing of the album's original producer Teddy Riley.

I'm also producing half of Da' Bush Babee's reunion album with Mr. Man as well as Producing Whistle's reunion album.

And as you know I've been remixing the Jungle Bros. classic "Straight Out The Jungle" for Idlers Records as well Producing the Dredknotz reunion album which the first single "Movements (Causin' A Menace Pt. 2) was released to college radio this week and from what I'm hearing we should be charting in the next two weeks and hitting the blogs soon. There's other projects in the works, but the papers ain't signed yet so I'm not gonna discuss them now.

Part 1

Part 2

Not bad for an old guy.....not bad at all.

#3 DAWHUD

DAWHUD

Sucker free since 79!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts
  • Interests:www.basementaddicts.com
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/dawhud

Posted Today, 09:53 AM

Da Bush Babees?  #ohshit

• DJ Pete Marriott likes this

#4 DJ Pete Marriott

DJ Pete Marriott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted Today, 10:02 AM

Da Bush Babees?  #ohshit

Yep...Da' Bush Babees and on top of that they asked me to join the group as their DJ. Also did I mention that my album #REALHIPHOP is in the process of getting picked up by a VERY well known and respected label for a Vinyl release? Not bad for an old guy.......Not bad at all.

#5 Waldo

Waldo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted Today, 03:47 PM

Peter Andres Marriott-Singh, or simply "DJ Pete Marriott", is the distinct name of the Brooklyn musician in the United States, that first began mixing break beats at the age of 15 during the Golden Era of Hip Hop, and who's music today is very likely to surpass human extinction, to echo the cosmos, reaching its destined "post human stage". Currently on the brink of a controversial, nationwide campaign to reshape Hip Hop back to its ancestral roots, his current musical manifestation consists of numerous small unconnected groups that all utilize Pete's signature conscious analog rhythms. They have all emphasized secrecy, all have called for purification of Hip Hop, and all are considered the third disjuncture of a master plan. The current manifestation is classified as #REALHIPHOP by the League of Hiphopopotamus and the Southern Rhymenoceros Center.

DJ Pete Marriott is estimated to have between 5,000 and 8,000 billion fans as of 2012, and the first Fan Club flourished in the Northern United States in the early 1980s, then died out by the late 1980s and went underground, where they remain today. Members made their own, often colorful, costumes: Adidas sneakers, Adidas sweat suits, and Kangol hats, designed to be outlandish yet funky fresh.

The second coming of DJ Pete Marriott flourished again nationwide in the early and mid-2010s, and adopted a standard black shirt and black hat wardrobe and code words #REALHIPHOP, while adding radical ego and mass ranting. Emerging now after a 4 month hiatus Pete plans to progress among minorities through a so-called epidemiological externalism of a simulated human-like persona. This second incarnation of the DJ Pete Marriott is the best yet, and has made frequent reference to the Golden Age of Hip Hop and harking back to its original nativism.

Though most fans of DJ Pete Marriott see themselves as holding to Hip Hop values and morality, virtually every sound wave produced by the man has the technical ability and motivation to create a completely new musical era. Rumors have spread that Pete's long range planning for #REALHIPHOP2 will develop beyond the foundation of Hip Hop. This album will mark the third coming of DJ Pete Marriott, restructure musical science, theologically reestablish the cosmological rhythms, and back DJ Pete Marriott into the heart of God -- morphing them together as one, past the simulation of time and space.

Prepare to swan dive into the timeless archetype of consciousness and all encompassing infinite-energy that is to one day soon be, DJ Pete Marriott.

• GC90, felixherandez and jbuzz like this

#6 DJ Pete Marriott

DJ Pete Marriott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted Today, 06:09 PM

Peter Andres Marriott-Singh, or simply "DJ Pete Marriott", is the distinct name of the Brooklyn musician in the United States, that first began mixing break beats at the age of 15 during the Golden Era of Hip Hop, and who's music today is very likely to surpass human extinction, to echo the cosmos, reaching its destined "post human stage". Currently on the brink of a controversial, nationwide campaign to reshape Hip Hop back to its ancestral roots, his current musical manifestation consists of numerous small unconnected groups that all utilize Pete's signature conscious analog rhythms. They have all emphasized secrecy, all have called for purification of Hip Hop, and all are considered the third disjuncture of a master plan. The current manifestation is classified as #REALHIPHOP by the League of Hiphopopotamus and the Southern Rhymenoceros Center.

DJ Pete Marriott is estimated to have between 5,000 and 8,000 billion fans as of 2012, and the first Fan Club flourished in the Northern United States in the early 1980s, then died out by the late 1980s and went underground, where they remain today. Members made their own, often colorful, costumes: Adidas sneakers, Adidas sweat suits, and Kangol hats, designed to be outlandish yet funky fresh.

The second coming of DJ Pete Marriott flourished again nationwide in the early and mid-2010s, and adopted a standard black shirt and black hat wardrobe and code words #REALHIPHOP, while adding radical ego and mass ranting. Emerging now after a 4 month hiatus Pete plans to progress among minorities through a so-called epidemiological externalism of a simulated human-like persona. This second incarnation of the DJ Pete Marriott is the best yet, and has made frequent reference to the Golden Age of Hip Hop and harking back to its original nativism.

Though most fans of DJ Pete Marriott see themselves as holding to Hip Hop values and morality, virtually every sound wave produced by the man has the technical ability and motivation to create a completely new musical era. Rumors have spread that Pete's long range planning for #REALHIPHOP2 will develop beyond the foundation of Hip Hop. This album will mark the third coming of DJ Pete Marriott, restructure musical science, theologically reestablish the cosmological rhythms, and back DJ Pete Marriott into the heart of God -- morphing them together as one, past the simulation of time and space.

Prepare to swan dive into the timeless archetype of consciousness and all encompassing infinite-energy that is to one day soon be, DJ Pete Marriott.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are sooooooooooo hateful.

Why can't you just be happy that someone from these boards is doing good?

I mean I'm producing artists who made musical history. 

Keith Sweat so MILLIONS of records before many of you were sperm cells.

The Jungle Bros., Whistle and Dredknotz all made classic records and they choose me to work with.

Because of my production and DJ skills Da' Bush Babees asked me to JOIN the group as an official member.

I did it all by making dope records that top the college charts and not selling out my musical integrity.

I live in Seattle, but I make Real Brooklyn Hip Hop records and yet my album was cited as one of the best albums of 2014.

But you guys continue to hate. I'm just saying tho' Why are you guys so damn hateful of me? 

Even tho' I think Scott is a coward and a dick to me here on ST yet ultra friendly to me on Facebook I don't hold anything against him, if he does something that blows up I'll congratulate that guy. Just like with James Frank or Dawhud. But you guys...........y'all some hateful motherfuckers. #FACTS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GC90