• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 carlos

carlos

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:35 PM

Got to have one of these threads, ya?  My name is Carlos.  I'm about to head out to In'N'out for dinner. yum.

#2 Constrobuz

Constrobuz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:03 AM

how was it?

#3 carlos

carlos

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:20 AM

how was it?

it was good. Friends raved about it so i took the plunged and tried it. By far best burger in town.

#4 WaldoH

WaldoH

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:51 PM

After hearing some Madlib beats on Pandora.com I searched for his albums on ThePirateBay.com and came across a huge torrent titled Stones Throw Records that had all the Beat Konducta albums, Jaylib, Madvillain, Dr. No, MED, Dudley Perkins, Dilla, James Pants ect... everything Stones Throw. I loved it all and listened to the new music I illegally downloaded all the time. Eventually I needed more, so I did a little research on this "Stones Throw Records." This was November of 2009 and so when I found my way to the ST website I found out about the Madlib Invasion Project. Every month I would order the new Madlib record along with a few CDs from my favorite artists from the torrent. When Beat Konducta in Africa came out I got  the vinyl and decided to buy a record player and switched from buying my favorite artists CDs to their records, and started to discover other labels that released things on vinyl, expanding my electronic / breakbeat / hip-hop music library. This style of music is far from what I listened to as a kid, and I would never be listening to it now if it wasn't for sites that gave away music for free. As a result of illegally downloading Stones' music I have spent Thousands on them and have found music I truly enjoy and love. That is why I am here.

How did you get here?

#5 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted Yesterday, 11:32 PM

i say we get 'em

#6 carlos

carlos

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted Today, 08:53 AM

A friend told me about this forum, so I decided to check it out.

As far as how I got here?

wasn't too much trouble just filled out the required fields like name and email plus creating a  password. 

If anyone is going to "get me" it's going to be in this forums battlegrounds, bitch. 

#7 JrSAMPLES

JrSAMPLES

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted Today, 01:15 PM

i like turtles.

#8 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted Today, 02:08 PM

lol.  that would be amazing though, if they created a new section called "Battlegrounds" on here where all of us go to just shit on each other and duke it out virtually...

#9 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,787 posts

Posted Today, 02:35 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users