Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted 12 May 2015 - 10:03 PM

is that game wiiu only?  i've randomly heard it mentioned all kinds recently but never heard of it before..... never a preview or anything.  i've been on nba 2k15, picked up last week for cheap.  also got dark souls II scholar of the first sin....... but i just finished bloodborne and haven't warmed up to the idea of another month of pain and suffering yet.

• EdTheYounger likes this

#152 EdTheYounger

EdTheYounger

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • Interests:Black Coffee
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/edtheyounger

Posted 12 May 2015 - 11:44 PM

Yeah I had to take a breather from bloodborne about midway through my second play through. Don't think I could do DS2 because I've never played it or the first one and after bloodborne I'm worried it would be to much of a visual and mechanical downgrade to hold my interest...

Splatoon is Wii U only, it's also a Nintendo produced game. Their first totally new IP in a lonnnng time... I have no shame as a 27 year old man in saying I'm pretty keen for it. I'm kind of over the cut and paste route the shooter genre has taken and I legitimately had a fuck load of fun with the 1 hour demo I played. Heres a more in depth explanation, I'm pretty onboard with most of this guys sentiments.

#153 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

GODBODY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Interests:Art, Advertising, Graphic Design, Photography....
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/delicuts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:18 AM

That game looks dope...I don't got wii u tho

#154 bcwarlock

bcwarlock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:Making music

Posted 13 May 2015 - 02:08 PM

Yeah I had to take a breather from bloodborne about midway through my second play through. Don't think I could do DS2 because I've never played it or the first one and after bloodborne I'm worried it would be to much of a visual and mechanical downgrade to hold my interest...

Splatoon is Wii U only, it's also a Nintendo produced game. Their first totally new IP in a lonnnng time... I have no shame as a 27 year old man in saying I'm pretty keen for it. I'm kind of over the cut and paste route the shooter genre has taken and I legitimately had a fuck load of fun with the 1 hour demo I played. Heres a more in depth explanation, I'm pretty onboard with most of this guys sentiments.

You should def check out every souls game...theyre all amazing!!

#155 GPBear

GPBear

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:30 PM

I was always too poor for videogames, so I'll never be a wave dashing master, but this entertains the shit out of me

it's like, guys became zen masters of pokemon. Within 5 minutes I was like "yeah it wasn't supposed to be a competive game, but then weird anime dudes started killing shit and now what happened"

Sensei Mango, Ken-San

Missed my opportunity, oh well. Gotta become the best hip-hop beatmaker in my area, and crew up tho, evidently.

#156 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted Yesterday, 03:24 AM

Well Destiny hit expansion 2 this week, sure we were given a beta in progress most grindy game ever, so much easier to get goodies now meaning easy to level up for raids and the new horde mode thing, be great if anyone is up for hooking up online, joined some groups, so anyone struggling finding one, here we go. Think Battlefront may smash it out the ball park come november though.

#157 EdTheYounger

EdTheYounger

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • Interests:Black Coffee
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/edtheyounger

Posted Yesterday, 02:36 PM

I took a punt on witcher 3, game is meh in my opinion, think I'll take it back. World is amazing but the main protagonists voice acting is horrendous and the combat/movement mechanics are so rigid and stiff... It actually made me want to play Bloodborne again in all honesty haha. So I'll be taking that back, getting splatoon at the end of the month and playing bloodborne again in the meantime, they also just annouced an expansion so that makes me a happy gamer :)

#158 GC90

GC90

Discogs / waxramble / etc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted Yesterday, 03:31 PM

Curious to see how this turns out, hopefully will be as awesome as those old underground games. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users