So you can fuck your waifu

http://www.vice.com/...digital-sex-669

#32 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 06 December 2014 - 10:55 PM

so...i always wanted it to eventually come to this.

now i'm going to dump all of my personal interests onto the STMB community for comment; next up on the list, people who review video games on YouTube.

anybody watch these guys?

#33 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 11:10 PM

this guy's the best one out there doing it currently imo...

#34 DavidisBaas

DavidisBaas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Fuck school. davidisbaas@hotmail.com
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/david-spierings

Posted 07 December 2014 - 02:12 AM

Does anybody have the newest Zelda?

#35 Goodz047

Goodz047

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:Wax

Posted 07 December 2014 - 01:48 PM

Released on December 9th

actual_1415042238.jpg

The soundtrack features 59 songs including original music from A$AP Rocky, Tyler The Creator, Twin Shadow, Wavves, Flying Lotus, Yeasayer and more. The original score was composed by Tangerine Dream, Woody Jackson, The Aclhemist and Oh No mixed by DJ Shadow. The three colored limited edition Vinyl collection features a high end collectible box that houses a color booklet and lithograph poster.

• GC90, Dirty Cyclist and DavidisBaas like this

#36 EdTheYounger

EdTheYounger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 04:58 PM

this guy's the best one out there doing it currently imo...

I've never understood the whole talking really fast and saying random shit comedy thing... It's more cringe worthy than humorous for me.
  • DJ Primate, Beatronome and mangoes cash like this

#37 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:58 AM

i mean, you're certainly entitled to your opinion...but those are really, really broad terms you're shitting on -- there are a lot of comedy-based things that potentially fall into those categories, and i'm willing to bet there's at least a couple things in there that you actually enjoy and didn't mean to group in.

also, humor is subjective...so it kinda doesn't matter at all what any of us think lol.  i despise Tyler Perry films, but that doesn't mean i think the people who like them are retarded fuck-wads that need to go away; it takes....

but yeah, this 'internet-commentator' field is a very niche industry at the moment; it grows daily, but for now i guess it's just still way too weird for anyone on here to admit they enjoy it haha.

i mean, there's also a hip-hop guy out there too -- maybe the STMB just needs a little bit of Super Smash Bros. themed raps

#38 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted 10 December 2014 - 12:07 PM

I don't watch any of that stuff either jf. I read game informer and ign though. STMBers on ps4 add me "supercheeselord". what are you guys playing right now? I'm considering taking the dive on dragon age inquisition

#39 EdTheYounger

EdTheYounger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 12:41 PM

i mean, you're certainly entitled to your opinion...but those are really, really broad terms you're shitting on -- there are a lot of comedy-based things that potentially fall into those categories, and i'm willing to bet there's at least a couple things in there that you actually enjoy and didn't mean to group in.

also, humor is subjective...so it kinda doesn't matter at all what any of us think lol.  i despise Tyler Perry films, but that doesn't mean i think the people who like them are retarded fuck-wads that need to go away; it takes....

but yeah, this 'internet-commentator' field is a very niche industry at the moment; it grows daily, but for now i guess it's just still way too weird for anyone on here to admit they enjoy it haha.

nah I never said anyone who liked that style was a retarded fuckwad and I watched a fair bit of the video (there was some moments I didn't mind), just saying for the most part that's not a style I enjoy and don't really understand... I came up on original O.G family guy days and Tim and Eric so the randomness/wiredness ain't an issue for me. It's just I see to much of it now I think. It's like every new comedy cartoon that comes out is using the same formula and now it seems the trend is carrying over to youtube (I've watched your stuff and I really appreciate your production values I guess subjectively the humor just isn't there for me). I dunno man, I just think it's kind of played out. I've always been a big fan of my comedy and I guess in my older more cynical years I just tend to appreciate slow and super dry humor - ala louie/curb your enthusiasm etc - more. No offense intended, was just saying.

I don't watch any of that stuff either jf. I read game informer and ign though. STMBers on ps4 add me "supercheeselord". what are you guys playing right now? I'm considering taking the dive on dragon age inquisition

yo man you can also hit me up 'EdTheYoung' I'm on gta 5 online at the moment. But I'm also in australia so if I lag around your screen that's why haha.
  • James Frank. likes this

#40 Noodle Fingers

Noodle Fingers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Jazz, Hip-Hop, Lemon Haze, Doritos, Cuisine
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/noodlefingers/

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:01 PM

Yo, speaking of video games man, have you guys seen that new Oh No Rhythm Roulette? You guys should try and make something like that. I don't play video games, but I might have to start, because that shit is crazy.

(Already been posted on the forums, I know)

• MWBOOGIE likes this

#41 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 06:09 PM

fair enough.  being told i'm a fan of things nobody else likes isn't a new concept for me lol

also, one of my final projects is actually very similar to that Rhythm Roulette vid, minus the blindfolding.

i made a video going into my process of finding records and sampling them in the ATJ persona.

Karate Champion is a terrible game btw haha; poor Oh No, he was pretty unlucky with those choices...thankfully he had enough weed to still come up with something pretty dope.

• EdTheYounger likes this

#42 EdTheYounger

EdTheYounger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:14 PM

fair enough.  being told i'm a fan of things nobody else likes isn't a new concept for me lol

also, one of my final projects is actually very similar to that Rhythm Roulette vid, minus the blindfolding.
i made a video going into my process of finding records and sampling them in the ATJ persona.
Karate Champion is a terrible game btw haha; poor Oh No, he was pretty unlucky with those choices...thankfully he had enough weed to still come up with something pretty dope.

maybe I should start a YouTube series with my cynical old man persona and sit in an arm chair by a fire smoking a pipe and talking about how in my day there were games like rainbow 6 rogue spear that were made for the purists and now all we get are call of duty and halo clones... Lol.

#43 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:56 PM

maybe I should start a YouTube series with my cynical old man persona and sit in an arm chair by a fire smoking a pipe and talking about how in my day there were games like rainbow 6 rogue spear that were made for the purists and now all we get are call of duty and halo clones... Lol.

that'd actually be a great idea, haha.  i'd watch it

• EdTheYounger likes this

#44 GC90

GC90

Discogs / waxramble / etc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:54 PM

Been playing through GTA V again on my xbox one and even the second time playing through the mission associated to this song stands out to me. Oh No/Alchemist score on Franklin missions made them some of my favorites in the game. 

Anyone who doesn't care about spoilers can see the context here (can't seem to find a video without some dbag talking over it)

#45 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:30 PM

that game sure looks like fun...

too bad i'm stuck in the fucking stone age with my household technologies lol.

we downgraded our underutilized HDTV for an old school CRT one with a 4:3 aspect ratio -- that means whenever i watch something, the left and right edges are cropped completely out, along with an automatic letterbox from the cable signal...

it's all bad over here

Big%20Lurch%20-%20It%27s%20All%20Bad%20(

#46 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:54 PM

^hdshit is overrated. Are you a fan of that rapper?

#47 JrSAMPLES

JrSAMPLES

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:14 PM

• GC90 and James Frank. like this

#48 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:36 PM

^hdshit is overrated. Are you a fan of that rapper?

never been really big on smoking so much PCP that you eat people...but hey, that's just my opinion.

#49 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:11 PM

Well-I can't say I'd be at liberty to comment-but it's not quite uncommon an occurrence-a psychotic episode resulting from such pharmaceuticals.
  • SunnyMeadowz likes this

#50 GC90

GC90

Discogs / waxramble / etc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted Yesterday, 09:44 PM

I wish they'd do an hd remake of these games. I was a Genesis kid back during the SNES/Genesis days, I still argue that Sega games had way better music vs SNES

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users