Photo

15 years prep. Is my sound ready for level 2?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nutonetheunknown

nutonetheunknown

Rookie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://www.soundcloud.com/iamnutone

Posted Today, 02:43 PM

I know I know.. If you gotta ask, then it aint. I get that, but follow me here...

I'm an artist from Houston, TX and have been at my craft for 15 years now. After producing random projects here and there, I decided to put together my self written, produced, and performed EP earlier this month called "Delusions of Infinity." My sound happens when the Gorillaz meet Cudi and then that sound has a baby with Atmosphere and Del The Funky Homosapien. Still with me? Nice. 

Its unique. Or I believe it to be. So here lies the reason why I'm here on Stone Throw. I noticed some of the artists on the roster combine old school and the new school elements while being completely innovative with their writing and final presentation. It's a breath of fresh air compared to the radio.

I wanted to see what you guys thought of my EP because being from Houston, and not sounding like it gets you a whole lot of half baked advice.

If you got a second, check it out below and leave me some love! Feel free to hit me up if you need to borrow my ears for your masterpieces. Much love!

6 Track- 18min- EP Stream Link: 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

nutonetheunknown