• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#61 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:38 AM

...Well...  It almost makes me want to make a list of repeat offenders... almost...

...I've started to only listen to beats posted on this forum... imo if you can make the effort of posting it on here you deserve to get listend to.

...plus, peeps who post here are also more likely to vote...

...OH, and CONGRATZ  Beamsey!

Think you should make the list I joked about it a while ago, I'd probably be on there though to be honest,

but since working nights from last sept, I can't keep up with myself like I used to, I used to listen to every second of every track, and comment on every track, every week, but when you keep on putting energy in to the same things over time with no change, you do end up in a state of " Actually I can't be arsed" and this week I've had 4 days of blocking punches kicks removing grabs to limbs and clothes, taking people to the floor, restraining them, and learning bio mechanics, and where veins pressure points and arteries are so I don't hurt anyone.  I had in mind to listen to beats when I got home, by that time I can hardly lift the remote to turn the TV on, it wouldn't be fair to listen as there was no way I could take it in, (thats not including the house work and sorting my little girl out)

Saying that when I do fuck up, then I ban myself, Why ? because of the above, in 2 years nothing has gravitated towards improvement, because none of it can be enforced. So I'll enforce myself out of respect to others, as my job is term time orientated when it's holiday time then I'm back on it properly, you can tell by beats aren't as shit ha ha!! 

I've got to agree with most of what Snowblood has said RESPECT....

This is consideration for others nothing more, nothing less, but needs to improve, we have that in place for each other the rest will fall into place, it becomes a well oiled machine, but a couple of the cogs go funny then machine doesn't run quite right.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Banger Week

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users