• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,323 posts
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:05 PM

^ It's bc both cats are so far ahead of the game it takes some time for certain projects to grow on a motherfucker.

#32 MattCoops

MattCoops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/mattcoopshiphop

Posted 14 February 2015 - 12:16 PM

It's because they're ahead of their time.
Oops, you beat me to it Sunny

#33 Abracadaver

Abracadaver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:50 PM

I like danger mouse a lot. I loved danger doom and thought it was funny DOOM said he didn't know him and it was a cash grab because they met each other when DOOM was on that Prince Po album and then when he was on the Gorillaz song. I guess it still could have been who knows. I really like the black keys albums he did before the last one. Attack and release was awesome, especially the bonus song with Mr. Dibbs doing a mix of some of the songs. The last one was way too polished and didnt have that dirty two man band feel to it. I guess there might be plenty of people who start off with that album and love it. That's how it goes. As far as his other stuff, loved the grey album but I don't like Jay-z all that much but was blown away with what he did with the white album. I like broken bells a lot and didn't check out the sparkle horse stuff. I saw he worked Banksy to make an instrumental and had samples of paris hilton's dumb quotes and replaced a bunch of her albums with that in english music stores with banksy artwork which is crazy funny and brilliant. And I loved the Beck album he produced. I actually forgot a lot of the stuff he did.

#34 fungus

fungus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:27 AM

I like danger mouse a lot. I loved danger doom and thought it was funny DOOM said he didn't know him and it was a cash grab because they met each other when DOOM was on that Prince Po album and then when he was on the Gorillaz song. 

Danger Doom started before Danger Mouse's Grey Album ... that was a media sensation that essentially made him famous overnight.  Before that he was just a random indie producer working with random indie MCs.  

#35 machinesix

machinesix

Rookie

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:i like to make music and shit. i also enjoy playing video games and stuff with a camera. inspired by all these things. soccer is sick too.
  • Soundcloud:soundcloud.com/machinesix

Posted 21 February 2015 - 08:34 AM

Flying Lotus x MF DOOM

#36 James Frank.

James Frank.

Deacon Schmooze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,605 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:52 AM

that would be kinda cool if we heard Captain Murphy over a DOOM beat...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users