• mplsSOUL likes this

#32 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,792 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:19 AM

It just seems an important experience, anyone who wants to try, should be able to. Such a shame its so, underground.

#33 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:03 PM

salvia is strange...i tried it once, but i was a pussy and only took a tiny little hit.  i held it in for a short time too cause i didn't wanna freak out too much-- but i ended up not doing enough to start seeing anything.  all that happened is that i was involuntarily laughing for a few mins.  like you physically can't stop, it's weird-- it's not even like anything was funny, it's just a physiological response to smoking it.

my friend said that everything turned into cartoon-versions of reality, and another time we trip-sat him while he was freaking out and thinking the world was rotating 90 degrees.

#34 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,190 posts
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:10 PM

Back in high school my buddy and I watched his older brother and his best friend smoke salvia. And they did exactly what you're talking about JF. they sat there and laughed their asses off for like five mins straight. Dudes were red in the face due to the lack of oxygen because they couldn't stop cracking up. My friend was physically upset over it and started yelling at them to 'SHUT THE FUCK UP!'

That same week I threw this massive party at my dad's house in which I basically opened the house up to all 1,000 students at our high school. When the cops busted the party three bongs got left over and when the cops charged me with possession of marijuana I went to court and told the D.A. that as far as I knew people were smoking Salvia from the 'water pipes; because Bongs are illegal, sir'. This dude looked at my smart ass 16 year old self and eventually shrugged his shoulders and dropped those charges. That's as much experience I care to have with Salvia for the rest of my days.
  • Mr Teeth, Beatronome and James Frank. like this

#35 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,792 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:31 PM

Back in high school my buddy and I watched his older brother and his best friend smoke salvia. And they did exactly what you're talking about JF. they sat there and laughed their asses off for like five mins straight. Dudes were red in the face due to the lack of oxygen because they couldn't stop cracking up.

Thats like me, but with weed in the early days. One of the first times I bought, rolled and smoked, I was at my buddies cottage. Me and my bud smoked it. I started laughing so hard, and at the time, was eating some cheese slices. A chunk of cheese slice fell on top of my wind pipe. I would exhale and it would fly up, but I was laughing so hard I would immediately inhale and it would fly right back on top. 

Such irony. It was like I was experiencing euphoria and imminent death at the same time. Exhale, awesome. Inhale, trouble. 

Anyhow the good out wiehged the bad as 20 years later I still smoke the gang.

#36 Jimmyfunkvalve

Jimmyfunkvalve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:01 PM

Anyhow the good out wiehged the bad as 20 years later I still smoke the gang.

I'm guessing you gave up inhaling cheese slices though. It can lead to harder stuff like whole parmesan wheels.

#37 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,792 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:03 PM

You said it.

#38 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,190 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:09 PM

Haha cash I remember the second time I ever smoked weed I was this little freshman and I was kicking it with the 'cool' seniors. So I took this MASSIVE rip and couldn't stop coughing for like ten minutes. I could inhale air but felt like I couldn't exhale. I went into the bathroom with the thought that I was about to cough up one of my lungs and all I could think was 'How am I going to explain puking up a lung to my parents?'
  • mangoes cash likes this

#39 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,792 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:40 PM

These pics are from 2008. I had basically stopped smoking for like a decade. I blame Q Tip. As much as I love him, in the mid to late 90s all the hip hoppers I loved were vocally stating they did not smoke weed anymore. At the same time, my dad had died and my mom was against weed, so, as a way to show her I was mature enough, I stopped.

Fast forward to 2008, I meet up with my best bud from jr high. We hadn't spoke in years. He is a stoner. And he deals. So, I started smoking with him and became a client.

Anyhow, these pics are from when I first started smoking again. Shit was trippy as fuck. I was so high and started snapping shots. I noticed if I covered my little digital cameras flash, it picked up some weird lighting effects.

Anyhow, enjoy.
#never would have done this sober.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

#40 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:27 PM

I have two stories: chi and ny states of mind respectfully. Too buzzed to type on celly, though.
  • James Frank. likes this

#41 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

Shroom Pills are crazy, think they're 50-100 compressed shrooms, I remember skating, and I couldn't miss a trick, I ended up doing tricks I couldn't do sober or never tried.

Don't like that wax melt vision thing, when a little dark thought pops in, but easily curable with some funk. it's a crazy state to be in but felt natural and to be honest more engaging than being sober, your appreciation goes childlike with everything.

I seemed to be the only one who actually liked them, there was a batch of younger skaters, and 2 passed out from them. If your not ready to step into a different side of reality in any form, then most hallucinogens will throw you into 6- 9 hours of trying to find a safe zone, these are ancient doorways to contact intelligence, if your not comfortable with your own mind and thoughts, you haven't got a chance, the drug will rule your imagination, instead of you controlling the drug.

DMT well if you've done it you know others that have just by walking past, even if you have never met them, there's 2 stages to this staying with it and having visual trips, and the slap ya balls on the table version, pass out and see what you learn.

(If I mention strange little gnome like monkeys pumping liquid colour, anyone know what I'm talking about ? if you've done DMT and passed out then you should know), what I will say and most others that have done it, is that it feels like your just about to be told the meaning of it all and you come to, and lose the thought from jumping back to 5 sense again. You can also release it naturally by staying awake for at least 3 nights on the trot.

#42 MaddMannMatt

MaddMannMatt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:44 PM

Funny!  I want to go find some salvia now.

Anyone else ever tried Hells Bells?  I took too much once and actually lived the nightmare where you are with a bunch of people and look down and your're not wearing any pants.

#43 Dirty Cyclist

Dirty Cyclist

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • Interests:Music and bikes

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:17 AM

#44 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,190 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:55 PM

Love that video.
  • Dirty Cyclist likes this

#45 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:26 PM

i'd be down to try some salvia while it's still legal in most places...been a while though.

#46 ras dude

ras dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Interests:drumming, glaucoma medication, shit from the 70's, podcasts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:33 PM

Ate a small amount of psilocybin the last week. Gave me a mild visual experience (wavy, warping) while gaming on the pc. I dabble with it every 8 months or so if/when it comes around. Never have gotten fully blasted on the mushrooms as I enjoy keeping composure. Gotten nauseous on it a few times, but it goes away about an half hour or so into the trip. Did mushrooms in Hawaii and Guam. The tropics are my ideal spots to do the deed.

Ate a cheeba chew a few days ago as well. That shit usually ends with a nap that you wake from and are still fucked up. I rarely go by the proper dosage and usually eat all of a marijuana edible on the spot no matter what the dose. I'm a fat shit like that. Dry mouth and sometimes visual impairment/ seeing spots.

Did DMT once with a hippy but I freebased it off a tin foil. The method was so ghetto it made me uncomfortable when I did it. The drug itself removed me from the physical realm and threw me into a chaotic, multicolored, fractal universe. Only lasted a few minutes. Would definitely do it again.  Also gave me the munchies. I would even go as far as saying it made me a nicer/ more pleasant person for a while. 

Did salvia back in highschool. Felt like I was in hell and it tastes awful, but by far the most I've hallucinated on any substance. Feels like forever and you lose alotta control of your body as you can see in Gardening on Salvia. Lots of drooling. Lost the ability to swallow my drink. Only did it once, but I have friends that have tried it multiple times. They said every trip but the first was weak. possibly due to tolerance. You'll feel exhausted afterwards and it makes you very, very, very sweaty. McPoyle sweaty.

Tried 40mg of Ambien and stayed awake on it with no prior knowledge of the drug. Massive warping and waving of everything. Some drooling. Walls and objects we're "breathing". Many people black out and forget on that shit, so I would only do it if you know how to operate yourself in altered states of consciousness. Can't say I'd do it again.

• mangoes cash, Dirty Cyclist and EdTheYounger like this

#47 EdTheYounger

EdTheYounger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:38 PM

Done shrooms twice. First time was a bad trip (took way to much and I was a bit fresher back then lol)... Second time however was amazing, I did a really small dose (about 3-4 from memory) and it was just euphoric and colorful. Didn't have any loss of control or anything like the first time.

Now I pretty much just stick to weed and booze. I find them the most relaxing and easiest to do in social settings.

I've done a few other things that were all pretty shitty... I still don't understand speed... it just makes you feel like you drank 10 espressos (it even gives you the same excruciating headache on the way down) I would much rather just take a power nap if I needed energy lol. 

#48 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,792 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:39 AM

Done shrooms twice. First time was a bad trip (took way to much and I was a bit fresher back then lol)... Second time however was amazing, I did a really small dose (about 3-4 from memory) and it was just euphoric and colorful. Didn't have any loss of control or anything like the first time.

Now I pretty much just stick to weed and booze. I find them the most relaxing and easiest to do in social settings.

#49 Noodle Fingers

Noodle Fingers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Jazz, Hip-Hop, Lemon Haze, Doritos, Cuisine
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/noodlefingers/

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:09 PM

I've done shrooms once, and my friend and I made a tea out of em, which was really cool. We watched deep sea nature films and shit, which was awesome. Also, it looked like it was sunny, even though it was nighttime in a basement. And the basement looked like it was made of various types of food, for instance custard walls and gingerbread floor. It was great. But then I had mad flashbacks and shit got wack. I think I started crying, even though I wasn't sad. I was laughing the whole time I was crying, so I don't know why it happend, so I felt like an idiot for crying. But I'm pretty sure as long as you don't cry, shrooms are great.

#50 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,792 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

Hilarious.

I have done them a few dozen times. Only one bad experience ever and rarely inside. Pretty much always in the woods. It was great. The last time was so long ago, I pretty much forget what's its like.

The best trip I ever had was at my buddies cottage. We (5 of us) drank tea made by the "hash shrooms". We called them that because they were small and black. They had a rep of being the best ever and they did not disappoint.

So, we made tea in the afternoon. It was a super sunny day. Tons of snow on the ground and we trekked out. Fully bundled we packed a bunch of doobs and made for the woods.

Beyind having a laugh filled blast, and a few introspective conversations on our collective doob breaks, we just tripped balls.

The sun was beginning to set and we were still deep in the woods. We began to panic a bit, then we found a edge to the woods. It opened up onto a hill. We carried on up, just in time to watch the sun set.

We all set in silence and watched a cloud, form into a hand and gently, pull the sun down past the horizon.

Each one of saw that, and we rejoiced.

But now, it was really dark and we still had no idea where we were. We got up to the crest of the hill and saw my buddies place, just down the side.

It was rock star awesome. Took a lot of trippy pics I got some where to.
Maybe my best weekend ever.

#51 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,190 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:10 PM

^ What a great story cash!

Reminds me of a camping trip I went on with about five of my buddies back in high school. Nothing beats tripping with your friends.

One of the last times I tripped two of my friends and I decided we'd put on business suits and walk through downtown Denver in the middle of the day on like a Thursday or some shit. We wanted to have the 'Stella' Experience(it was a show on Comedy Central) as we called it. This group of businessmen were walking towards us giving us the stink eye and one said, 'The shoes give it away...' as they passed us bc we all made sure to wear sneakers with our suits. Later in the day we found a park with a shit ton of really awesome flowers and we ran through and jumped over garden patches for such a long time; like we were 5 years old again. When we got back to my crib I was adamant about only listening to KNX and blowing their minds with his dope beats.

#52 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,792 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:53 PM

Awesome Sunny.

Yah, shrooms are so much fun when you can be around nature.

I forget what the head buzz is like now. All I remeber are the experiences. Moments that were so profound.

Wow. I think I know a guy who can get them, but I would only do them at a buddies cottage. Who knows, I may do them again. Would be hilarious!

#53 WaldoH

WaldoH

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:01 PM

#54 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:52 PM

i'm going to my first Phish concert at the end of this month during Labor Day weekend...any advice?

#55 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,792 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:55 PM

i'm going to my first Phish concert at the end of this month during Labor Day weekend...any advice?

Seriously?

#56 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:58 PM

1. Don't go
2. If you must go then do lots of mushrooms

#57 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,190 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:30 PM

It's all about the party in the parking lot before the show.

#58 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,792 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:30 AM

26578410-26578413-slarge.jpg

#59 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:35 AM

oh, i see...so the STMB crowd's too cool for Phish?  lol

• SunnyMeadowz likes this

#60 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,792 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:31 AM

26578410-26578413-slarge.jpg

I think this was a compliment.