• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,392 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:03 PM

...................................anybody dabble?

tumblr_n4b53629g21txbxgxo1_500.gif

tumblr_n50l06JuZi1suq2dao1_500.gif

tumblr_lxvsz8NHyQ1qhjbxeo1_250.gif

• ynqhead likes this

#2 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:16 PM

It's been a few years, but I love me some boomers. My philosophy is to let the little guys find me; I try not to go out and search for them.
  • Grifty-Rodriguez and EdTheYounger like this

#3 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:15 PM

Shrooms took me to a bad place one time, now I avoid all drugs but booze and weed. I used to shroom pretty often though
  • EdTheYounger likes this

#4 ynqhead

ynqhead

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:19 PM

Anyone know any good books on herbal tonics?

#5 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:26 PM

This buddy of mine has been talking about shrooming recently. He wants to go to the local park and hang. Granted, its a big fucking park, but, I'm not comfortable these days, doing shrooms in the city. Only place I will do them again is at a cottage. I could handle it, but still just something about it. Maybe if it was at night.

Anyhow, I've had my share of the roomies. Really open up the mind they do.

All natural, all good.

#6 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,392 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:17 AM

idk how much i should divulge on a message board, but i will say that i had some booms very recently...like, in the past few days recently, so i still have this most recent experience in my head.  basically i was invited by a friend to go up to Boulder and hang out with a few of his friends who know like the best places to hike and what-not.

so we hopped on the bus and headed up to a hiking trail...i had taken my share like an hour before everyone else so by then i was already feeling it.  i'm out of shape too, so i was just pouring sweat and probably looking like an idiot as i just kept thinking about the worst things that could happen, like getting lost in the woods or attacked by a bobcat.  obviously, neither of those things happened, and i actually seemed to be the one who handled my trip the best.  the friend who invited me was still relatively inexperienced with psychedelics, so he was the one person in the group that just wouldn't shut the fuck up lol.

i mean, everyone has different biochemistry and thus different ways of handling things, but this person was just babbling about nothing.  made me feel so glad that i'm not one of those people who loses all sense of reality when they're shrooming...in fact, i pretty much went directly from there to my radio show haha, had a great set and a very interesting talk break with my co-host about incidents that have happened at Disney World.

#7 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:21 AM

I did shrooms with my buddy one afternoon then we had a game that night. We were still tripping. I scored 3 goals. LoL. When I was playing, everything was so clear. But whenever I sat down on the bench the world became messy. Funny shit! Just remembered that!
  • Dirty Cyclist likes this

#8 Dirty Cyclist

Dirty Cyclist

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Music and bikes

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:07 PM

But whenever I sat down on the bench the world became messy. Funny shit! Just remembered that!

I had some cycling experiences like that. As long as the wheels were turning, everything was fine, but once I stopped, it would get real weird, real fast... did lots of miles that day.

#9 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:04 PM

Yah man. Very interesting.
I thought about why after I posted. I think when you are cycling, playing whatever, you are in the zone. You are concentrating on something. As soon as you sit, stand still or whatever, all the various energies around you begin to catch up to you. And, these energies, be it people, trees, birds whatever, are in motion. You are not. Perhaps, these energies, we can perceive in a fucked up way and yah. LoL

#10 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:37 PM

One of my best experiences was driving around town with Oxperiment at FULL BLAST. Something about driving on shrooms is so awesome to me. The lanes feel like they are ten times larger than normal, on some Seinfeld 'wide lanes' steez.

Acid is also fun. The first time I listened to Jackson Conti I was tripping with my old roomates. I stood in one spot and danced my ass off in the middle of my living room. Plus the vinyl cover is perfect to zone out to with those amazing colors, geometric shapes and flowers blooming into garbage and homeless people.
  • James Frank. likes this

#11 Dirty Cyclist

Dirty Cyclist

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Music and bikes

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:41 AM

#12 MaddMannMatt

MaddMannMatt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:03 PM

Shrooms = The best

DMT = The Ultimate

Hells bells = Horrible, don't try it!

#13 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:11 PM

DMT would love to try it. My dealer is a no go on it tho. I think you can make it from ordinary household ingredients. Researching...

#14 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:08 PM

No you can't. You CAN make it though

#15 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:12 PM

Right.
Yet to research, so is it easy? Dammmn, I really got to google that, but still, imagine a bad batch.
Fuckkkk.

Researching.....

#16 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:32 PM

I've never even looked at the process.... Chemistry bugs me out. You need some kind of weird tree bark, or some certain grass though I'm pretty sure of that

#17 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:46 PM

Yah, it's like some basic molecular structure that can be extracted "relatively " easily.

#18 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,392 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:07 PM

you make it every time you go to sleep at night.

#19 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:20 AM

Yes, the relatable factor of DMT and dreams that I find facinating is, time. For some reason, we can experience time at such different paces. So, while you may have a beautiful day in the park in your dream, or travel a 1000 years on DMT, in real time, this was really only an instant.

Facinating.

Who here has done it? Any cool stories?

#20 MaddMannMatt

MaddMannMatt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:45 AM

Its hard to explain. if you make/smoke it right you will have an out of body experience. many people elevate to space and/or contact some type of god.

It not super hard to make and you can get the ingredients online. I watched a hippy make a batch at my house but when my roommate and I tried to replicate the process we failed and then someone threw the bark we had in the fire so we couldnt try again.

If you make it wrong it could make you throw up or, as in our case, it will not be smokeable but I have never heard of someone having a "bad trip".

#21 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:50 AM

Cool.

#22 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:44 AM

This dude I know told me he was walking on the rings of Saturn and he felt like he was there for hours. His friends in the room timed him and told him he was only 'out of it' for about ten seconds though.

#23 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:45 AM

Yup.

Until recently, if I had a dream where time felt like it passed in "reality", I had a conversation, hung out, did this, that etc these things may have been at least 5 minutes each... However, as I was saying, this experience may only be a few seconds before you wake up.

Kinda heavy.

#24 ecuadoriantheogen

ecuadoriantheogen

Rookie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:52 PM

If you were meant to try DMT, you will. Don't go taking psychedelics without knowing exactly what you're getting into and more than that, WHY you're doing them. DMT is a powerful teacher and nothing like any other psych. It's akin to a Mushroom/LSD trip, right at that moment when the universe is shattering and your ego is dissolving, multiply that by 10 and you still aren't close to DMT. These are experiences where you will learn more about yourself in 15 minutes than in years of psycho-therapy. You and who you are will be displayed in concrete metaphors and symbols. You may or may not like what you see. DMT is a very introspective hallucinogen and something that will change your perception and how you view yourself and those around you.

Some folks see DMT as a door to another dimension or telephone to god, Terrence McKenna. And, others see it as a plain and simple chemical that affects our brain chemistry for a couple minutes, Sasha Shulgin.

Please treat this molecule with the respect it deserves. I debated posting this at all, and I'm assuming you fellow psychonauts know all this already.

Be safe, yo!

• Mr Teeth, James Frank. and Dirty Cyclist like this

#25 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:01 PM

Yeah I've heard there's gnomes in DMT world. Hey I've always been curious... When you hit some DMT do you take just a little puff off it or are you supposed to hit it massive like a bong rip?

#26 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

^ Listen to this man!

This has to do with why I don't go actively looking for these things. Always allow them to 'find' you first.

#27 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:47 AM

Should I try hallucinogens again??? I haven't since '09 when I had pretty much a super bad day..

#28 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:15 AM

If the opportunity presents itself definitely try again. I just wouldn't go out of your way to hunt anything down.

#29 Jimmyfunkvalve

Jimmyfunkvalve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:29 AM

Haven't tried any hallucinogens in a long time. I always liked acid though, and shrooms were great, but only dried ones made into a (disgusting tasting) tea that we'd drink with whisky. Every time I tried fresh ones I'd have a terrible time of it. A good friend of mine literally lost his mind one time in Amsterdam on shrooms, we were all so fucked up that all the rest of us could do was laugh as he descended into his own personal psychotropic hell. I still feel terrible about that today. It took him about 10 years to recover fully from it. He makes decent house music now under the name Lusty Zanzibar, so I guess it must have had some positive effect.

DMT sounds interesting though, I'm really not up to date on these things though - so does the trip last long? cos from what I'm reading here it sounds like it's over real quick, which frankly would be great because for me the only downside of acid was that point 6 hours in when you're thinking 'shit, ok I've had enough now, when will the madness end? I want some sleep.'

I'll try not to get it confused with DDT, which definitely would be a bad trip.

#30 MaddMannMatt

MaddMannMatt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:46 AM

Has anyone tried salvia? Those stories are usually funny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users