2 replies to this topic

#1 Jimmyfunkvalve

Jimmyfunkvalve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:42 AM

Yeah I know I'm johnny come lately by about 7 years but I only just found out about this a week ago and I've been bumping it almost non-stop since.

While I'm fiending for my Rock Konducta Vol 2 smack, this is definitely serving as my methadone.

I can't believe I slept on it when it came out, I'm thoroughly ashamed (although I spent most of 2007/8 living in a campervan without computer so i have an excuse).

I'm sure you're all perfectly familiar with it and probably bored of it by now, but just in case you're not, check it out. it bangs & it really has me thinking of the RK shit but maybe that's just my fucked up hearing...

#2 dertbeats

dertbeats

Rookie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:29 AM

better late than never homeboy. thanks for listening.

if you are a vinyl collector, i will be releasing a streamlined version of this as a 12 inch in october 2014 as well as some new material in a similar vein.

http://www.egotripla...-the-moon-2008/

#3 Jimmyfunkvalve

Jimmyfunkvalve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:49 PM

Nice work my man, it was a chance encounter with that egotrip article that put me onto it in the first place.

16 bars into Money & i was sold and searching for the download.

So the 12" is out in october.  I'll be on board for that trip, vinyl being my thing. I'm going to have to grab a copy of the one you did on House Shoes' label first though. Glad to hear there's some new stuff coming as well.

I definitely need to put some time aside to properly listen to those Breaking Bad beats too, I just crammed the entire 5 seasons into 2 months after coming to that ridiculously late too. Intense. Like you said, better late than never. thanks for beatmaking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users