#1 ras dude

ras dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Interests:drumming, glaucoma medication, shit from the 70's, podcasts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:35 AM

I've knocked out my backlog of games and only play Rust and L4D2 at the moment. Looking for something decent to play. Any suggestions? Don't say call of duty or any of that shit. Mostly looking for indie games where my moneys can be thrown into development of something cool as opposed to giving EA or whoever cash to make games they don't really give a shit about.

#2 ras dude

ras dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:20 PM

I guess I'm the only virgin on this messageboard....

#3 GC90

GC90

Discogs / waxramble / etc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:11 PM

I've always been a huge Valve fanboy. Lately I'm only playing single player stuff, but people can add me over there if they want - xGunCrazyx

#4 DJ Primate

DJ Primate

The Soulful Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:58 PM

I've knocked out my backlog of games and only play Rust and L4D2 at the moment. Looking for something decent to play. Any suggestions? Don't say call of duty or any of that shit. Mostly looking for indie games where my moneys can be thrown into development of something cool as opposed to giving EA or whoever cash to make games they don't really give a shit about.

There's tons of indie games on steam but with the advent of Early Access/Beta Access games there's been a huge pile of crap indie games infesting the marketplace. There's some great ones out there, though. If you're into strategic RPGs, Expeditions: Conquistadors is a fantastic indie title, it would definitely be worth throwing some money their way. I've also dumped some hours into Spelunky, a randomly-generated cave-based platformer that's tons of fun and super difficult, but it's really fun to learn and master so the difficulty is more challenging than annoying. Papers, Please and Banished are also great indie titles that were actually made by only one person each.

Anyone that wants to play some CS:S or whatever, hit me up. My steamid is "Louis, Gran Dauphin".

#5 Tastik BEATS

Tastik BEATS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Interests:Producing cloudy, phonky beats
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/tastik

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:34 AM

just cause 2, Half life, PORTAL, Counter strike, GTA 5 will be out on pc soon

#6 ras dude

ras dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:18 AM

There's tons of indie games on steam but with the advent of Early Access/Beta Access games there's been a huge pile of crap indie games infesting the marketplace. There's some great ones out there, though. If you're into strategic RPGs, Expeditions: Conquistadors is a fantastic indie title, it would definitely be worth throwing some money their way. I've also dumped some hours into Spelunky, a randomly-generated cave-based platformer that's tons of fun and super difficult, but it's really fun to learn and master so the difficulty is more challenging than annoying. Papers, Please and Banished are also great indie titles that were actually made by only one person each.

Anyone that wants to play some CS:S or whatever, hit me up. My steamid is "Louis, Gran Dauphin".

I'll check em out. Rust is really nutty if you haven't tried it. It's only 10% done Alpha, but it's a real trip. I'll probably DL CSS again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users