123 replies to this topic

#91 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:50 AM

Ok everybody can draw their own conclusions!

#92 DJ Pete Marriott

DJ Pete Marriott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Location:Brooklyn, NY | Los Angeles, CA | Seattle, WA | Vancouver, BC

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:58 AM

Ok everybody can draw their own conclusions!

To what? That you're a lying sack of shit? I've wasted enough time on you, logging off and going to my studio. I got records to make you bum.

#93 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:01 AM

To the fact that you didn't address any of the specific issues I raised, most significantly that you don't have the discography to back up your bullshit.

What have I lied about?

#94 Flip Chillson

Flip Chillson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:31 AM

To the fact that you didn't address any of the specific issues I raised, most significantly that you don't have the discography to back up your bullshit.

What have I lied about?

your question has been answered by mwboogie
learn to take an L,
you lost berry woods
you lost.

#95 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:52 AM

Not really flip. In 93 Pete could obviously get himself onto that seminar panel on the strength of his late 80's work with Chubb Rock etc. notice that he doesn't have a great deal to say compared to everybody else. The interviews Boogie linked are just with no name bloggers etc. Kevin Nottinghams site takes submissions from writers, in this case John Book, who have also never heard of, who also wrote Pete's wiki page. Take a look at the comments on the okayplayer piece, I'm not the only one who doesn't think this stands up. Where are the vibe, xxl, source, hiphopdx etc. interviews? Most importantly bro, Pete has been asked to post up his complete discog, so we can see what work he has done on what labels, but he doesn't want to.
IK multi is not a publisher, they haven't put his record out, they have linked it on their soundcloud because he endorses their products. It will be interesting to see if they continue the association.

The government needs people who don't question anything!

I am going to leave this alone now. I told Pete if I see him talking shit I would call him out and I have, it's not a vendetta. I don't think this is a situation that requires a 'winner', but without that discography, I don't see how he can continue to post as he has done. I am not making any claims, I am asking questions, so I don't need to prove anything seen?

Edit: the potholes in my blog link, check the comments.

#96 Flip Chillson

Flip Chillson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:35 AM

Not really flip. In 93 Pete could obviously get himself onto that seminar panel on the strength of his late 80's work with Chubb Rock etc. notice that he doesn't have a great deal to say compared to everybody else. The interviews Boogie linked are just with no name bloggers etc. Kevin Nottinghams site takes submissions from writers, in this case John Book, who have also never heard of, who also wrote Pete's wiki page. Take a look at the comments on the okayplayer piece, I'm not the only one who doesn't think this stands up. Where are the vibe, xxl, source, hiphopdx etc. interviews? Most importantly bro, Pete has been asked to post up his complete discog, so we can see what work he has done on what labels, but he doesn't want to.
IK multi is not a publisher, they haven't put his record out, they have linked it on their soundcloud because he endorses their products. It will be interesting to see if they continue the association.

The government needs people who don't question anything!

I am going to leave this alone now. I told Pete if I see him talking shit I would call him out and I have, it's not a vendetta. I don't think this is a situation that requires a 'winner', but without that discography, I don't see how he can continue to post as he has done. I am not making any claims, I am asking questions, so I don't need to prove anything seen?

berry, i found the video I posted on unkut
http://www.unkut.com...t-the-nms-1993/
they're a legit site that only cover legit old school artists.

kevin nottingham is the most legit blog for underground hip hop
and he sponsors the best stage at the a3c hip hop festival.
where do you think those mainstream rap sites learn about indie hip hop acts?
read this interview kevin nottingham himself conducted with pete
http://www.kevinnott...-generation-dj/

KN: Wassup fam, glad to finally meet you.
PM: Thanks man, you know how it is when you’re in a very busy moment in life, but I appreciate y’all approaching me about the show.
KN: No doubt. Alright let’s get into your background a bit, because I did my homework on you and found out from a few A&Rs in the industry that you’re one of the most successful sound designers in the game. They say you’re the “go-to” cat when a producer needs something to sound exactly like a sample but they also say you’re very selective about who you work for.
PM: Yeah. I work with a few very recognizable names in the industry but my business is successful because I don’t reveal my clients to the public. As a producer myself, I know how important it is for them to keep their core fans loyal to them and in some cases it’s an ego thing for them, so as long as I get a nice fat check for what I do, everything is cool but I’m also careful about who I work with. This comes from my being a DJ. I don’t want my customized sounds being used by producers who make wack records. I take great pride in my work so I only take on clients who have the same kind of work ethic and pride as I do. It’s all about quality not quantity. That’s why I stay in business.

i think the title "sound designer' is a industry code word for "ghost producer"
that's probably why pete won't post his discography.

mwboogie posted pics of vinyl records where you see pete's name printed on them.
i got that boogie boys album in one of the pics and pete's name is on that record.
i paid a dollar for that album at the salvation army and it's on capitol records.
pete's name is also on a chubb rock album in my collection

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

pete was quoted in one of my favorite articles about dilla in the denver post's music site reverb
http://www.heyreverb...s-gone/27641/2/

DJ Pete Mariott: “Dilla is a more of a muse for me to continue my lifelong path of making my music my way, with my own sound and style. Dilla was truly one of us in the sense of being so in love with the music and so obsessed with the craftsmanship of the art that he pushed the clock forward every time he made his music. He not only future-proofed his music, but he injected his personality and emotions into the beat he was creating at that moment. The message I get every time I listen to Dilla’s work is to stay true to my own soul and what I believe in musically.”

the denver post is one of the biggest newpapers in the u.s. and they quoted pete?

i found this video on pete's instagram http://instagram.com/p/feQuphMNVs/
and it's from this radio interview i listened to earlier this week
https://soundcloud.c...interviews-pete

check out what that r&b singer jazz said about pete in one of those interviews

VEE: how did your contribution to #REALHIPHOP come about & had you worked with Pete before?
JAZZ: Well Pete and I go way back to the days before WHISTLE. We both lived in Flatbush, Brooklyn and rocked out in the same musical circles. He and I reconnected about two yrs ago and talked about me coming back and doing my style of R&B. From there he did a track for me and sent me some songs he wanted me to drop hooks on. I wrote the hooks to two joints (“Nice” and “Lookout“) and the rest is history.

it seems to me that they are life long friends.

i researched john book and he writes for okayplayer, and few other legit sites
he also did a five part interview on pete for kevin nottinham

pete is on the charts
his album is winning
pete got vinyl records from the 80's and 90's with his name on them
a few discogs listings
videos from the 90s sitting next to legends
legit newspaper quotes about dilla
lots of blog interviews on the web
radio interviews
a grammy winning mastering engineer who works with jake one
a billboard chart topping r&b singer on his album
mr. man from the bush babies on his album
junclassic from monsta island czars which was a mf doom created supergroup
he has big name software developers endorsing him and releasing his music
and there are tweets and facebook posts to confirm it all
it gets no more legit than that.

c'mon berry you're looking real cray with the sodium.
you've been ugly to him, why should he oblige you?
too many legit people from the industry cosigning for pete.
who's cosigning for you?
grifty? another crazy looking salty dude?

berry you lost man, take the L
pete has way more people than you.
you have no people.

http://youtu.be/E_8dv-lM4ho

#97 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:46 AM

Ok Pete!

#98 Flip Chillson

Flip Chillson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:54 AM

Ok Pete!

:wacko: you are crazy.

#99 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:59 AM

Ur on his nutz

#100 Cheel

Cheel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC AND TING
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/cheel

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:36 AM

Everyone in this thread just needs to be cool before like a hunnet MCs get murked

I know how the rap game works

Stop the violets

#101 orchidthegreat

orchidthegreat

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:31 AM

Berry, some people were a bit annoyed with this thread not being in hype but you really took it too far. I know kids nowadays have no conscience while behind their computer screens, but you really shouldn't try to attack someone as a person, or attack their hard work, that is legendary in some circles. One circle of which is on here, an underground music message board, mainly for underground/golden-age hip hop. Hip hop is (was) a culture and community in it's most beautiful form, and what you did was the complete opposite. No one is forcing anyone to click on this thread, you chose to. This coming from a guy who loves to troll and say dumb shit to get a reaction. Never take it personal homie, and if for some dumb reason you do, make sure you're not spewing blasphemy against a hard-working, high-quality producer who seems to be a generally kind person, and DEFINITELY a real ass dude. It realy made you look like a classless chump regardless of where this thread belongs.

Pete, I'm sorry if anything I said rubbed you the wrong way, I meant no disrespect. Today is my pay day and my first purchase when I get home will be your album, I've been listening to it on your soundcloud at work heavily and you deserve the support. Some of your beats remind me a great deal of ATCQ, real classic shit. A lot of us are interested to see how you follow this up, and it sounds like you've got a lot more of that good shit already in the works.

Peace

#102 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:49 AM

Maybe ur right man, I'll be interested to see what else he does too. It's not really anything to do with being on the internet, I am confrontational in real life if I think somebody is a dick. I ignored all the personal and tough guy shit dude said to me, just don't think his track record really justifies the way he reps himself. By a long way.

#103 Flip Chillson

Flip Chillson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:13 AM

Maybe ur right man, I'll be interested to see what else he does too. It's not really anything to do with being on the internet, I am confrontational in real life if I think somebody is a dick. I ignored all the personal and tough guy shit dude said to me, just don't think his track record really justifies the way he reps himself. By a long way.

this is how I read pete's posts

http://youtu.be/qGJSI48gkFc

strong, self assured, confident and a go-getter

this is how i read berry's posts

weak, snarky, cynical and pretty douchey

#104 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:57 AM

Dirty fights going on in here yo.
Wow.

Flip, why you going to write a post and write me, that basically says fuck pete mariot, then a half day later do a FULL 180??! Seems totally wack to me. I understand you re read his posts. But whatever.

Bickering fucking knuckle heads gets you no where.

I could care less about Pete Marriott, no disrespect, I am just saying. Jeez. This thread is only good for one thing, free Pete Promo.

PEACE!
  • James Frank. likes this

#105 DELCO

DELCO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:00 AM

http://youtu.be/jAN61QK0aUI

Highly entertaining thread but after the last post... this shit has jumped the shark for me.

Posted Image

Conspiracy theory.... flip Chillson and MWboogie are both Pete in disguise... phantom posse
  • DJ Primate, SwampThing, mangoes cash and 1 other like this

#106 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,899 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:01 AM

First of all Berry Woods I don’t need to project any type of image. I pride myself on my candor and if you don’t like it, then that’s on you. As for your question about my online discography I’m not concerned with that right now. You’re lucky I’m even entertaining you right now.

Where’s your discography Berry Woods?..... Oh I forgot…. it don’t exist.

Now that is absolutely not true. First of all, I don’t generate shit. If I get an interview request, I accept it only if I think the person making the request is someone I believe I can trust to not distort or change my words around.

I was never into fame and I’ve successfully avoided taking interviews during the 80’s and 90’s to avoid it and at times pissed off quite a few of my former managers and label publicists because of it. They didn’t get it.

I don’t trust the hip hop media, I’m a very strong believer in being actual and factual. So if I grant an interview it’s because of I believe in that person’s integrity not to twist my words around like some of you arehave done.

John Book who’s a very respected music journalist has interviewed me several times as well Mista Vee a musician himself from Australia who actually a fan of my records. Unlike you he and John Book are very honest and forthright people that why I let them interview me.

I recently turned down a very well known
writer/editor from a Seattle publication a few days ago, because they did not want to do a Q&A . If I can’t be certain that the interview will be accurate and true to my word, then I wants no parts of it, so I passed on their request.

Looks like NW Booogie and Flip Wilson found a few interviews and videos online, but there’s actually more than that out there so dig them up if you want. I know I’m not. You’re not important enough for me to do it.

That Tascam M2600 MK2 console is not consumer grade, and it’s the very same console a few classic hip hop albums were recorded with back in the days. So many of your favorite producers from the 90’s had that very same Tascam console or the even less expensive Mackie or Bheringer consoles in their home studios which all the beats, the vocals and scratches were tracked with and then mixed at a larger facility.

That’s how we saved on budget money back in the days. Studios I worked out cost @225.00 per Hour. If you only knew how long it took to mix a record back then, you’d shut the fuck up.

I’ve mixed on MCI, Neve, SSL and Harrison Consoles with Upton automation systems. I worked with legendary NY engineers like Eric Roache who I spoke with last night about his forthcoming visit to Seattle.

As you may not realize my album was released by
IK Multimedia a very reputable developer and manufacture of music technology. I mixed the album using the entire cadre of T-RackS plugins which are by far some of the most accurate models of console channel strips like the SSL Series, compressors like the Neve and Limiters like the Universal Audio and EQ’s like the Pultecs

All the gear I grew up working with in NYC based studios such as
UniqueRecordings where I made records with the Boogie Boys, Black Britain, Tony Terry, Brenda K. Starr to name a few.

Or
Power Play Studios where I made records with Ari Up who if you’re a punk fan you might know from the Slits.

JMJ Studios and Chung King during my time as an in-house Producer/Engineer for JMJ productions which I worked with Jam Master Jay too many times to count.

Funky Slice Studios where I worked with DJ AD (Queen Latifah’s DJ)

Lancaster Studios, AG Productions, Kingston Studios, Brooklyn Sound Lab, Right Track, Baseline, Marthon, INS, Great Jones Studios, Motion Blur, The Roache Motel 1, 2 & 3, Bayside Studios.

My point is
IK Multimedia and me have a solid working relationship because I will not endorse any product I do not believe in. I uninstalled my Pro Tools HD and switched back to FL Studio because FL studio is far more advanced and a much more powerful DAW.

Oh please! You’re so full of shit that I’m going to give you a pass on that one on account that you’re of the pussyish ilk. You don’t know me, never been around me and would never say that to my face so get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Let’s get something straight it’s not a self release as you suggest.

What you said about the mix is not only dishonest, but just plain wrong.

Sorry if you don’t have good hearing or a clear understanding of what dynamic range is, but perhaps if you stop listening to over-compressed music with overpriced low performance headphones on cheaply made smartphones, you might actually have a chance to hear the mix properly.

Barry Corliss is a Grammy Winning professional Mastering Engineer who also worked with Macklemore and fellow Seattle based producers Jake One and Vitamin D to name a few and trust me if the final mix don’t sound good to him he will not master it. Barry does not play that shit,because his name goes on the record too.

Also there’s a lot mix show DJs worldwide that would disagree with you and your opinion about my album. If you’d like I can post more quotes from the DJs themselves. Or you can go back through the post and see the very few I posted thus far.

No Berry, the only prick telling lies here is you. Too bad you’re just a smelly coward hiding behind a computer alias. I’m out here with my Government name and my face telling it like it is.

Dawhud will tell you for himself, I don't hold back. I say exactly what's on my mind and to whoever, cause I don't give a fuck.

I wasted enough time on the likes of you, now pardon me as I walk down the hall to my studio where I’ll be working on a joint for my upcoming album with Mr. Man (of Da’ Bush Babees) who by the way is on my current radio single. http://www.1200squad...ake-some-noise/

Good Lord, look at these responses ^^^^^^ lol, it's like paragraphs upon paragraphs of Pete just spewing the same nonsense over and over. look Pete, like i said, i was a fan of yours...and yet you have successfully turned me into a "hater" because of shit like this. i hope one day you look back on this and feel embarrassed about your behavior on this board, because frankly you should. however, i'm not counting on that happening because you are so far gone in your delusions of grandeur and your own perceived greatness...it's kinda sad actually, because most people experience their douchiest years in their late teens and early twenties-- not their late 30's/early 40's.

you clearly are so wrapped up in yourself that you don't even take the time to shout out the few who still support you, or even spell their names correctly (ahem, it's MWBOOGIE btw)...but hey, what do i know? i'm just a little commoner in the presence of a hip-hop GOD, right? now please, write me a seven paragraph diatribe about how i'm wrong again-- i'm just dying to read it. #realhiphop

__________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: omfg, whatever. i don't care, i'm done with this thread. ignore what i said, and continue to believe what you want...i'm not going to respond to anything else on here, i'm sick of trying to fix a broken record. you win, i lose; you're right, i'm wrong; you're smart, i'm dumb... happy now? cool, end thread. everyone go check out Pete's video, it's super duper awesome and way, way cooler than me!!!!11!!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!

https://www.youtube....h?v=l53v-Z8Kbkg

-jf

#107 orchidthegreat

orchidthegreat

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:25 AM

Good Lord, look at these responses ^^^^^^ lol, it's like paragraphs upon paragraphs of Pete just spewing the same nonsense over and over.

Not to add feul to this retarted fire, but Pete's paragraphs have tons of facts. He described a bunch of the equipment, how it was used, and why it was used when called out on equipment. He talked about all of the credible people he's worked with both in the past and present when called out on being a "nobody". Not sure how that is nonsense. It's topical and accurate. Anyone who hates this thread please stop clicking on it. Y'all are like some preteen siblings.

#108 SwampThing

SwampThing

To Serve Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:01 PM

Pete you and the project will look better if you don't respond at such length (or at all) to criticism. If this thread is not here for people to react honestly to your music and to the online presence you have clearly spent some time cultivating, then what is it for? Exclusively shameless self-promotion and compliments? Even Flip Chillson, now miraculously your biggest supporter, initially complimented your album thoroughly but said he thought more well-known MC's would help elevate your work (easier said than done obviously), and you basically attacked him until he apologized... We all now know your resumé, right? It's been well established so to speak. So when people want to draw their own conclusions based on what they've seen, you should let them, and not explain again and again how you're basically a forgotten legend and your crew are basically less-known geniuses.

If people say you should be in Hype (which- look, it does make sense, considering the rules of the board, right?), why even bother responding with a passive-aggressive sarcastic "Yawn"? You aren't being forcibly moved to Hype, obviously Bot's on your side, so why even bother? For somebody with such a well-documented disdain for the politics of media and the hip hop industry, you seem to consistently engage people in arguments that have little to do with your art. I think a lot of the backlash here has stemmed from the way you present yourself and at times talk down to people, and has nothing to do with the music, which is extremely ironic considering the MUSIC is supposed to be the whole point of this thing that you're doing right? we're supposed to be focusing on the #realhiphop and not the hype, and yet you're in here bumping online DJ chart positions every other day and getting into fights with anyone who has anything negative to say. you've helped steer the conversation away from the music, towards chart positions, towards your illustrious career, towards an examination of you and your crew's credentials. Some people are always going to be salty over success, if that's what you perceive is happening here, but that doesn't mean you should sink below their level.

#109 DJ Pete Marriott

DJ Pete Marriott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Location:Brooklyn, NY | Los Angeles, CA | Seattle, WA | Vancouver, BC

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:12 PM

What was supposed to have been a positive post, where I would share the complete process that follows releasing an album through a reputable corporation outside of the traditional label system I grew up making records in has turned into a disaster.

I’ve been a member of this community since 2009, participated in many discussions with others about
their music, vinyl records, MC’s, DJ’s, Producer, politics and my very favorite topic cannabis.

Suddenly once I started to stand apart from the STMB pack, an vile ugliness reared it’s head, noticeably by those who call themselves producers. The hateful actions of those who’ve attacked me and to this very moment refuse to accept their responsibility for turning what was supposed to be a positive moment into a circus.

Congratulations Haters! You've successfully sabotaged this topic and are about to get what you’ve really wanted all along. I no longer want to be a member of this site anymore. There's far too much fakeness, backstabbing and disgust for me to change my mind.

To those of you who’ve shown me support you can find me at Facebook or any of my other social networks where all I deal with is positive people. I'll gladly welcome anyone that comes with good intentions. Haters can stay away.

To the haters I wish you no harm, but may the karma for your evil actions catch up to you and it comes as a learning experience.

I’m out.
Peace!

-Professor Pete Marriott
  • MWBOOGIE likes this

#110 Dirty Cyclist

Dirty Cyclist

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Interests:Music and bikes

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:49 PM

http://youtu.be/jAN61QK0aUI

haha, I kind of liked the Ford one...

#111 Dirty Cyclist

Dirty Cyclist

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:09 PM

what a thread...

#112 Dirty Cyclist

Dirty Cyclist

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:17 PM

Highly entertaining thread but after the last post... this shit has jumped the shark for me.

Posted Image

Conspiracy theory.... flip Chillson and MWboogie are both Pete in disguise... phantom posse

Two time shark jumper!

#113 Flip Chillson

Flip Chillson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:19 PM

Dirty fights going on in here yo.
Wow.

Flip, why you going to write a post and write me, that basically says fuck pete mariot, then a half day later do a FULL 180??! Seems totally wack to me. I understand you re read his posts. But whatever.

Bickering fucking knuckle heads gets you no where.

I could care less about Pete Marriott, no disrespect, I am just saying. Jeez. This thread is only good for one thing, free Pete Promo.

PEACE!

wtf? :wacko:
you wrote me.
should i post the screen shots?

#114 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:16 PM

Yah,
I saw your posts, one which I believe you deleted, flipping on him, straight dissin him. I am aware, or of the mind Pete can be a bit blunt, so I wrote in support of you saying, don't worry about it. You wrote back saying yah, screw him, we joked, thought it was over.

You write back saying you have completely changed your mind. A full 180. I'm like, ok,whatever. And stopped writing. You kept writing basically talking about how killer Pete was rippin on these fools. I still ignore as it was nothing of interest to me.

Then I see your posts dissing people who disagree with Pete and you are on his jock.

Sorry, I just thought that was odd, how you went from extreme hater to lover, in such a snap.

Anyhow, I really don't care. I think this whole thing is rediculous. Positive or negative, it has only done one thing and put Pete's name out there for the STMB to see. So, whatever man (cue RedMan and MethodMan song)

#115 SwampThing

SwampThing

To Serve Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:55 AM

lmao look what you guys did.

#116 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:16 PM

or the record, here is our conversation.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#117 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,899 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:17 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#118 gEEchieDan

gEEchieDan

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, Boxing, Music, STMB, Madlib...
  • Soundcloud:geechiedan

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:43 PM

#119 Flip Chillson

Flip Chillson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:00 PM

Posted Image

too bad you dudes ran pete off the boards.
but if i'm pete and mwboogie then this is one hell of a magic trick

Posted Image

or the record, here is our conversation.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

lmao! you beat me to it. i was going to post it to prove you wrote me first.
yep i said all that, and apologized to pete and he forgave me.
two other members on these boards wrote me too.
they tried to recruit me to go against pete.
could have been a coincidence, could have been collusion.
i don't know and don't want to know.

dudes here got mad, banged on pete and got murked by one dude.
they lost to an old man that kept it very real and told nothing but the truth.
i'm here for dilla, madlib, jonwayne and homeboy sandman.
yall squares look like losers to me how you did sucker shit to pete.
i don't blame him for leaving. who wants to be around a bunch of cunts?
don't matter to me, i'm done with all of this bitchmade drama.

#120 DJ Primate

DJ Primate

The Soulful Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,352 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:05 PM

Posted Image

• James Frank. likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users