• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:02 PM

http://radio1190.org/

hey guys, i just wanted to link you to my radio show that starts from right now till 9pm MT, i.e. two hours. i co-host it with a guy named Nes, and we split the show down the middle with one bringing in vinyl and the other bringing their laptop.

tonight might end up being a great show, i'm playing vinyl i've collected from diff parts of the world.
i personally won't be playing it, because i have to work, but my co-host will do the duties for me.

have fun listening!

-jf

#2 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:30 PM

so this week i got the show all to myself, and there is no theme. just madness...i'm grabbing a stack of records at random, and putting together a playlist of God knows what to fill up the two hours.

7-9pm, MT. check it out!

Posted Image

( i also might sneak in an exclusive new track from my upcoming mixtape )

UPDATE:

so i own exactly 45 45's. i will be playing every single one of them tonight...and at the top of the show i will be previewing 2 demo tracks from my upcoming EP, which will be released before the end of Spring Break.

#3 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted Today, 12:34 AM

http://keepitonthedo...w.blogspot.com/

so i linked our most recent episode from last night in the link above, which also has a complete breakdown of the show topic-by-topic.

our show has basically turned into a free-form comedy podcast where we talk about all sorts of stuff and try to keep it entertaining...

although we do feel creatively limited since this always airs first over our college station (local AM radio), i think given our limitations we still get away with some pretty edgy, pretty funny stuff.  i definitely plan on taking this show with me once i graduate, and turning this into a full-fledged podcast where we can really say whatever the fuck we want.  till then, though, we're trying to build an audience so that we aren't just stepping into the deep end after the show dies out on Radio 1190.

listen to as much (or as little) as you want; i'd probably skip ahead with the first ten minutes, because it usually takes us a little bit to get a nice flow going...but i think this show in particular was one of our best of the year.  we talk about bears, the PSN hijacking, GTA, lizard-people, late-night infomercials, Hip-Hop Harry...it's a barrel of fun.

so yeah, if you're interested check it out! 

-jf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users