Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted Today, 12:20 PM

i just bought a vape pen.....just a 510 ecig battery and a vape oil cartridge.  so fffing stealthy i'm getting blazed in restaurants and stores it's dope

#152 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted Today, 12:33 PM

^ school me on this pls Grifty? How do you blz doobz in an Ecig on the d-lo? I feel like this might be my future...?

#153 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted Today, 12:43 PM

had one, but it got too dangerouz.

• Grifty-Rodriguez likes this

#154 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted Today, 12:45 PM

you in cali and a medical patient?  i bought a Pop natruals CO2 extracted OG Kush oil vape cartridge from Garden Gateway (they deliver next-day anywhere in state).  Garden Gateway has a recharchable 510 battery too, but any one will work.  replacement carts are 30$ and the battery i got was 25$

had one, but it got too dangerouz.

yeah i've been super blazed like 24/7 since i got it.  even at work, operating heavy machinery

#155 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted Today, 12:54 PM

Thanks man, not in Cali, so sick that you can just buy a cartridge ready to go. Does it taste and smell of MJ when you vape it? It's the undercover aspect that I'm feeling. I think I would miss sparking one up and just breathing all that dirty smoke in!
Heavy machinez and doobz is dangerouz!

#156 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted Today, 01:14 PM

It doesn't really smell. Maybe for a second if you stand right in someone's face. But it dissipates quickly and nobody has even looked around or anything while I've hit it en publico
  • Dirty Cyclist likes this

#157 Dirty Cyclist

Dirty Cyclist

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Interests:Music and bikes

Posted Today, 01:48 PM

if you use one of these, people don't even look at you... (helps to be a middle aged white man in business casual cloths)...

DSCF1390.JPG

#158 orchidthegreat

orchidthegreat

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted Today, 02:52 PM

I've never been a fan of the volcano or vaporizers in general. Have you tried dabs? 99% THC. Shit is the next level.

Never tried it but very interested, why you not feeling vapes?  Not butthurt just curious.  We filled up the bowl thing and filled up like a dozen bags of that good and got the most blissful blitz.  I'm considering saving up for a cano myself now.  Oregon gonna have it legalized and sold in about a year so, when it's legal and I have nothing to lose from it, I'm going all out during my free time.

#159 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,899 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted Today, 02:53 PM

i have one of these.

Ploom-Pax-Hands-On.jpg.jpg

I've never been a fan of the volcano or vaporizers in general. Have you tried dabs? 99% THC. Shit is the next level.

^ co-sign on the last two sentences...first one-- idk, sunny.  i just went to a buddy's house the other day and tried his Volcano...and i think i'm sold (besides the fact that the price is so impossibly out of my range right now).  shit's awesome, i like how you can heat up an entire bowl and it just inflates a bag that you can take with you anywhere around the house, up to 7 hours later before it starts dissipating or whatever.  crazy shit...

#160 Noodle Fingers

Noodle Fingers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/noodlefingers

Posted Today, 09:50 PM

Do many of you guys produce when you're tripping? Every time I smoke I can't concentrate at all, and there's no hope in hell I have for making anything coherent when I'm high. Do I just have to become a more accustomed smoker? How do you do it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Noodle Fingers