Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:20 PM

i just bought a vape pen.....just a 510 ecig battery and a vape oil cartridge.  so fffing stealthy i'm getting blazed in restaurants and stores it's dope

#152 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:33 PM

^ school me on this pls Grifty? How do you blz doobz in an Ecig on the d-lo? I feel like this might be my future...?

#153 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:43 PM

had one, but it got too dangerouz.

• Grifty-Rodriguez likes this

#154 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:45 PM

you in cali and a medical patient?  i bought a Pop natruals CO2 extracted OG Kush oil vape cartridge from Garden Gateway (they deliver next-day anywhere in state).  Garden Gateway has a recharchable 510 battery too, but any one will work.  replacement carts are 30$ and the battery i got was 25$

had one, but it got too dangerouz.

yeah i've been super blazed like 24/7 since i got it.  even at work, operating heavy machinery

#155 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:54 PM

Thanks man, not in Cali, so sick that you can just buy a cartridge ready to go. Does it taste and smell of MJ when you vape it? It's the undercover aspect that I'm feeling. I think I would miss sparking one up and just breathing all that dirty smoke in!
Heavy machinez and doobz is dangerouz!

#156 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:14 PM

It doesn't really smell. Maybe for a second if you stand right in someone's face. But it dissipates quickly and nobody has even looked around or anything while I've hit it en publico
  • Dirty Cyclist likes this

#157 Dirty Cyclist

Dirty Cyclist

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Interests:Music and bikes

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:48 PM

if you use one of these, people don't even look at you... (helps to be a middle aged white man in business casual cloths)...

DSCF1390.JPG

• Berry Woods likes this

#158 orchidthegreat

orchidthegreat

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:52 PM

I've never been a fan of the volcano or vaporizers in general. Have you tried dabs? 99% THC. Shit is the next level.

Never tried it but very interested, why you not feeling vapes?  Not butthurt just curious.  We filled up the bowl thing and filled up like a dozen bags of that good and got the most blissful blitz.  I'm considering saving up for a cano myself now.  Oregon gonna have it legalized and sold in about a year so, when it's legal and I have nothing to lose from it, I'm going all out during my free time.

#159 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,184 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:53 PM

i have one of these.

Ploom-Pax-Hands-On.jpg.jpg

I've never been a fan of the volcano or vaporizers in general. Have you tried dabs? 99% THC. Shit is the next level.

^ co-sign on the last two sentences...first one-- idk, sunny.  i just went to a buddy's house the other day and tried his Volcano...and i think i'm sold (besides the fact that the price is so impossibly out of my range right now).  shit's awesome, i like how you can heat up an entire bowl and it just inflates a bag that you can take with you anywhere around the house, up to 7 hours later before it starts dissipating or whatever.  crazy shit...

#160 Noodle Fingers

Noodle Fingers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Jazz, Hip-Hop, Lemon Haze, Doritos, Cuisine
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/noodlefingers/

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:50 PM

Do many of you guys produce when you're tripping? Every time I smoke I can't concentrate at all, and there's no hope in hell I have for making anything coherent when I'm high. Do I just have to become a more accustomed smoker? How do you do it?

#161 orchidthegreat

orchidthegreat

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:05 AM

Do many of you guys produce when you're tripping? Every time I smoke I can't concentrate at all, and there's no hope in hell I have for making anything coherent when I'm high. Do I just have to become a more accustomed smoker? How do you do it?

It's rare that I "trip" anymore, way too much tolerance.  And I ususally only do music/beats/mixes after and during a smoke sesh.  You just have to focus on your task and relearn.  It's when I'm most creative and open to things I'd never thought of before.  So yeah, you just have to become more accustomed, probably took me a few days of trying it all day everyday before I had it down.

#162 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,084 posts
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:57 PM

Never tried it but very interested, why you not feeling vapes?  Not butthurt just curious.  We filled up the bowl thing and filled up like a dozen bags of that good and got the most blissful blitz.  I'm considering saving up for a cano myself now.  Oregon gonna have it legalized and sold in about a year so, when it's legal and I have nothing to lose from it, I'm going all out during my free time.

First off I LOVE the whole aspect of blowing massive amounts of smoke from my lungs like I'm Puff the Magic Dragon when I blaze. For me Weed smoking is a ritual and I've been getting high from bubblers and bongs for so long that I'm just more accustomed to ingest my herb that way. Some friends had vaporizers and volcanoes back in high school like 10 year ago but I just never got into it; even though it is much healthier in the long run.

Wait until y'all relegalize orchid, dabs will take over the whole scene just like they're doing here in CO. The shit looks like a crack pipe and definitely feels like a crack type thing because you use this giant butane blow torch but trust me it is the future of weed smoking. One of my friends hasn't even touched plant material in over a year. I took my bong to his place and I didn't even want to take my second hit from my bowl just because the taste isn't even comparable. Every dab is like the most delicious candy you've ever eaten. And no matter how many dabs you take you WILL get higher and higher each time. I truly have never been so high in my life; and I've been smoking daily for almost 13 years now.

@Noodles, I learned how to function on weed back in high school by going to school blazed pretty much everyday for three and an half years then when I started working it was the same thing so its pretty easy for me to focus on a task and still be high as hell. As you smoke more and do regular shit you'll start to adapt.

#163 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:13 AM

never heard of being high referred to as tripping, that's a new one...

from my knowledge, hallucinations are pretty rare for the average person ingesting weed.

oh, and Sunny knows what's up in terms of those dabs.  just this last week my buddy gave me my first dab since 2011, and i think i'm re-sold on it.  it's less likely to affect one's asthma due to the fact that it just bypasses the inhalation of any type of plant material...and it gives you a much different, more pure kind of high in general.  it's very nice, turns disc golf into an amazing game.

• mangoes cash likes this

#164 SwampThing

SwampThing

To Serve Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:23 PM

we've got dabs in NY, have for a while, but i still don't trust them yet. I know too many (shoddy) kitchen sink chemists. The butane involved in the creation process makes me nervous, and it always comes to me as a weird glob smeared onto cigarette cellophane. I'll have to wait for non-black market dabs to feel secure.

#165 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,084 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:31 PM

^ Yeah, we're lucky enough to have relegalized and the regulators are adamant that anything being sold and taxed via the shops needs to be tested and they only allow shit that is like 99.5% THC to be put on the market.
  • James Frank. likes this

#166 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:40 PM

anybody here know the general price range for what they call an "oil rig"?  like i said, i wanna get into dabbing, but it's one of those things that you need special equipment for, and i'm trying to figure out how much i need to sink in before i can even start.

#167 SwampThing

SwampThing

To Serve Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:32 PM

the regulators are adamant that anything being sold and taxed via the shops needs to be tested and they only allow shit that is like 99.5% THC to be put on the market.

^ You can tell I'm getting older and health conscious when the thought of weed regulators makes my mouth water more than a mystery THC goop.

#168 Noodle Fingers

Noodle Fingers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Jazz, Hip-Hop, Lemon Haze, Doritos, Cuisine
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/noodlefingers/

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:29 PM

never heard of being high referred to as tripping, that's a new one...

from my knowledge, hallucinations are pretty rare for the average person ingesting weed.

I don't necessarily mean visual trips... I just mean feeling crazy.

#169 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:22 PM

anybody here know the general price range for what they call an "oil rig"?  like i said, i wanna get into dabbing, but it's one of those things that you need special equipment for, and i'm trying to figure out how much i need to sink in before i can even start.

I believe it is a complex process that has resulted in the explosions of the hardware at an alarming rate.

No?

http://www.thedenver...he-rise05062014
http://abc30.com/archive/9401286/

#170 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:54 PM

I believe it is a complex process that has resulted in the explosions of the hardware at an alarming rate.

No?

http://www.thedenver...he-rise05062014
http://abc30.com/archive/9401286/

maybe this is the wrong place to ask...but an oil rig is the device you use to actually vaporize the BHO/shatter/wax/etc...not the name of the process to make it.  why would i be asking how to make it when its legal and readily available at any dispensary for me, lol?  i'll leave that shit to the pro's, obviously.

what i meant by "special equipment" was a customized bong with a high-grade titanium nail and a dome to effectively hit it, as well as a dabber and a torch to heat up the nail that you touch the dabber to.

#171 Jubito

Jubito

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:40 & A BLUNT, light1up, light the doobie 'till it glow like a ruby
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/jubitoo

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:46 AM

I see y'all have been discussing pipes, bongs, vapes, etc... I haven't really read what all of you wrote because I just woke up and I'm unnaturally lazy atm, but as far as my experiences go I'd rather smoke a junt/blunt or consume anything laced with oil (by far the best thing I have tried) than any of the aforementioned (except for the vape, that's the only thing besides dabs I haven't tried and which is actually better/healthier than joints, pipes, bongs).. So I'm asking you, what are your favorite ways to inhale?

In most of the cases I'll be

or a blunt.

• Mr Teeth likes this

#172 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:25 AM

Liquorice Rizla
Or lung bong

#173 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:31 PM

I just want a pill that will keep my thc levels proper thru the day.

@james Frank. I see yah. That's good to know. I was thinking you were gonna blow yourself up.

#174 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:15 AM

I just want a pill that will keep my thc levels proper thru the day.

they make those too, as well as teas and taffies and cookies and sodas and chili mixes lol...in fact, i had some guy at one of these dispensaries show me their tinctures that are supposedly potent enough to fuck you up, yet still below some sort of threshold where it isn't illegal to take with to other states.

now, i'm a little skeptical about that-- but it definitely makes me wonder whether or not he was bullshitting...could you imagine being able to take a vial of THC somewhere on vacation?  or transdermal weed patches (they make those too)?

#175 orchidthegreat

orchidthegreat

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:34 AM

they make those too, as well as teas and taffies and cookies and sodas and chili mixes lol...in fact, i had some guy at one of these dispensaries show me their tinctures that are supposedly potent enough to fuck you up, yet still below some sort of threshold where it isn't illegal to take with to other states.

now, i'm a little skeptical about that-- but it definitely makes me wonder whether or not he was bullshitting...could you imagine being able to take a vial of THC somewhere on vacation?  or transdermal weed patches (they make those too)?

I took a vial of tincture with me to LA and Disneyland, even the shuttle bus to the Disneyland parking lot was a blast.

#176 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:30 AM

Yah, this is why it should be legal. I should be able to buy them like Vitamin C pill. Honestly, through the day, I don't want to get fucked up, but I want a touch of THC in my system. One hitters generally do,the trick, but still, ingesting a pill is classier.
  • soulREBEL360 likes this

#177 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:58 PM

I took a vial of tincture with me to LA and Disneyland, even the shuttle bus to the Disneyland parking lot was a blast.

what method of travel do you take?  i feel like flying is completely out of the question, because of how severe the consequences could be if it turns out you can't take it on a plane...

#178 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,084 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:23 PM

I remember back in December of 2011 right after he did a show in Denver Freddie Gibbs posted a pic of this sack of weed next to one of those TSA flyers that says an agent has searched your luggage and someone had written 'C'mon Son!' on the bottom of the piece of paper. So honestly, I doubt you'd get in too much trouble if you're not trying to traffick George Jung weight. Or maybe that's just one more benefit of being a rapper...
  • James Frank. likes this

#179 orchidthegreat

orchidthegreat

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:19 PM

what method of travel do you take?  i feel like flying is completely out of the question, because of how severe the consequences could be if it turns out you can't take it on a plane...

I drive a lot of places.  I'm clean-cut and normally travel with my girlfriend so the border checkpoints never stop and/or harass me.  I'm good at keeping cool though.  I Just throw it in my packpack and since I'm not smoking it, it's scentless and out of sight in a sealed container.  When I hit the open road, I bust it back out.  Do not fly with anything - best case scenario, they confiscate everything and don't bust you legally.

#180 Jimmyfunkvalve

Jimmyfunkvalve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:09 AM

maybe this is the wrong place to ask...but an oil rig is the device you use to actually vaporize the BHO/shatter/wax/etc...not the name of the process to make it.  why would i be asking how to make it when its legal and readily available at any dispensary for me, lol?  i'll leave that shit to the pro's, obviously.

what i meant by "special equipment" was a customized bong with a high-grade titanium nail and a dome to effectively hit it, as well as a dabber and a torch to heat up the nail that you touch the dabber to.

ok so i've been doing a little research cos the idea of dabbing appeals to me mucho, and I came across this beast:

68-306-large.jpg

it's a sublimator and apparently it vaporises weed and does dabs, you can even do both at the same time. The setup here costs around $850 which is like waaaay out of my price range BUT they do an 'analog' version called the key chain kit, or ufo kit which costs $220, it's basically a bowl, a stem and the 'heating device' and instead of the fancy electrical heater and temperature controller you just heat it up with blowtorch or hot coals and hook it up to a bong. 30-149-thickbox.jpg

Supposedly it delivers the kind of hit that knocks you on your ass. The guy who invented it has chronic back pain and couldn't get enough of a hit from vapes or normal bongs to keep himself medicated, he uses 0.1g per hit and says doing more than 3 or 4 hits is difficult because of how much it affects him. The taste is supposed to be great too. You can also get an attachment that collects the residue, which is a just like concentrate you can dab with, it depends on what weed you're using but they reckon you can reclaim around 1g concentrate per 10g of weed vaped. I know I'm coming across like a salesman but I've been doing a lot of research and I'm so convinced by this thing that I think everyone should know about it. I'd love to try one and I'll bet those of you in Denver would find it easy enough to get access to one to test out. Here's a video of the inventor doing a double-decker (vaping weed and vaping a dab) with the basic keychain kit:

Yeah he's a crazy french-canadian but his enthusiasm is infectious and next time i'm feeling rich, this is what I'm gonna buy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users