226 replies to this topic

#31 Haz

Haz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/hazthemc

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:37 PM

i live in LA, dont matter but happy to see it happening !

#32 orchidthegreat

orchidthegreat

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:44 PM

Ill give you a hundred for an ounce. You can send it in the mail.

I know Chief Keef's deala and he charges me 300.

It's not mine to sell haha but I wish it was that simple. I only get it that low because I am fortunate to have a hook up that I've known since long before he was doing what he does nowadays. He's got a legal (by legal I mean has licences but it is still federally illegal) growing operation and sells to dispensaries all over the west coast because he's a wiz with his plants. Many of his plants have buds longer than my open hand, literally some buds are near a foot long, they very easily could be. It's a magical place, it's my weed equivalent of getting to browse through Madlib's record colection.

I know I sound like I oppose legalization but I absolutely do want it legalized and will be happy when Oregon revotes and passes it next round of ballots or whatever the fuck those vote things are called. Measures? Ballots? Who cares, let's smoke.
  • MWBOOGIE likes this

#33 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:28 PM

Posted Image

this sentence made me lol.

"Charlie Brown predicted bad things"
  • GC90 likes this

#34 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:29 AM

37 Die In Colorado Of Weed OD
I knew it was too good to be true. Hell have no fury like a bunch of stores being stoners.
Posted Image
  • MikeG_Beats likes this

#35 DJ Projexion

DJ Projexion

STMB Bouncer

• Members
  • 4,931 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:05 AM

37 Die In Colorado Of Weed OD
I knew it was too good to be true. Hell have no fury like a bunch of stores being stoners.
Posted Image

"One of the those victims was 29-year-old Jesse Bruce Pinkman, a former methamphetamine dealer from Albuquerque who had recently moved to Boulder to establish a legal marijuana dispensary."

lol
  • MikeG_Beats likes this

#36 Jubito

Jubito

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Interests:40 & A BLUNT, light1up, light the doobie 'till it glow like a ruby
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/jubitoo

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:34 AM

Not obvious at all.

#37 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:27 AM

Totally real.
Man. I am bummed I smoked today. I might die.

#38 Jubito

Jubito

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:37 AM

Man weed is too dangerous, you should poke some needles in your veins instead.

#39 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:13 AM

Yah,
Or just do lots of prescription drugs and drink alcohol and smoke ciggarettes.

#40 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:59 PM

Posted Image

Shares in Marajuana related companies skyrocket, thanks to Colorado's $1Milly first day sale. Estimates suggest a $10Billy annual revenue for Colorado in 15 years.

Yowza!

Article
  • James Frank. likes this

#41 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:45 PM

Totally real.
Man. I am bummed I smoked today. I might die.

i always think i'm gonna die when i smoke though...

#42 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,195 posts
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:49 AM

Drove by a giant line outside of one of Denver's few public dispensaries this afternoon on my way to conviently meet my weed man and so I could pay less than half of what the dispensaries are charging. Give it a little while before the market responds and starts lowering the price in the store, it won't be long.

#43 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:35 AM

Well at least you guys haven't had an eight go from 3.5 grams to anything under 2, it's been like that for about 4 years over here now, And the fuckers still call it an eighth. used to be £130 an ounce and now it's £280- £300.

37 die from weed OD ? psychosis yes but death !!!? don't think this is physically possible, there's a part of the brain to actually take weed and process the THC that the plant gives us, we're designed to take it, so I'm not buying this death thing unless they took something else with it, or it's a photo of someone on their back, with a complete bullshit headline. I wanna see the autopsy report on this one !!

#44 Jubito

Jubito

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:34 AM

37 die from weed OD ? psychosis yes but death !!!? don't think this is physically possible, there's a part of the brain to actually take weed and process the THC that the plant gives us, we're designed to take it, so I'm not buying this death thing unless they took something else with it, or it's a photo of someone on their back, with a complete bullshit headline. I wanna see the autopsy report on this one !!

The whole purpose of the site is to troll people, it's pretty obvious if you look at the article and the suggested posts on the right side of the screen. No-one has ever died nor will just from smoking dat good shit!!!!

Man 50 gram bags are like 1500 KN over here which is like £163. One gram is £5.5, which is 50 KN. English folks are willing to pay £25 for a gram when they visit us at the Outlook festival.

#45 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:50 AM

The whole purpose of the site is to troll people, it's pretty obvious if you look at the article and the suggested posts on the right side of the screen. No-one has ever died nor will just from smoking dat good shit!!!!

Thanks Holmes I'm really not that thick I hope!!, it is said with humour, just can't hear me and it reads badly, also I put things in a certain way so someone can learn a little. And also if I don't get my morning smoke I word things a bit more literal and react more, and I didn't bother looking at the site to be honest as I had all ready gauged it would be a total waste of time, just went off of what was said above, but we both said the same thing you cannot die from it, and some things that are obvious to others remain hidden to some.

#46 Jubito

Jubito

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:57 AM

Thanks Holmes I'm really not that thick I hope!!, it is said with humour, just can't hear me and it reads badly, also I put things in a certain way so someone can learn a little. And also if I don't get my morning smoke I word things a bit more literal and react more, and I didn't bother looking at the site to be honest as I had all ready gauged it would be a total waste of time, just went off of what was said above, but we both said the same thing you cannot die from it, and some things that are obvious to others remain hidden to some.

Shit, guess I'll have to get my sarcasm radar fixed! Anyway, the prices you mentioned are over the head really, do you get quality stuff for all that money at least?

#47 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:26 PM

Shit, guess I'll have to get my sarcasm radar fixed! Anyway, the prices you mentioned are over the head really, do you get quality stuff for all that money at least?

No not at all, basically what happened is one generation got older and gave up, we had to then rely on these greedy home growers wanting to cash in to purchase the meds off of. They have taken it on to their own level of saying " Well I grow it and take all the risks so I'll charge what I want", when that happened all the prices went cuckoo and they starting charging more for that solid crap with plastic bags poking out from the middle of it. Once in a blue moon I get some old school taste and strength where the grower has learnt how to do it properly.

#48 Crystal Joker

Crystal Joker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:My Ganja, Oranges, Coffee
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/head-jamz

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:06 PM

Yeah that shits fake yo

#49 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:33 PM

Man 50 gram bags are like 1500 KN over here which is like £163. One gram is £5.5, which is 50 KN. English folks are willing to pay £25 for a gram when they visit us at the Outlook festival.

why are you smoking it, anyway?

#50 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:00 PM

Posted Image
  • Machiventa, Jadoe and MikeG_Beats like this

#51 Jubito

Jubito

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:33 AM

#52 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:58 PM

yeah, so i finally was able to hit up one of the dispensaries a few days ago...and it was pretty cool.
they pretty much just had various bags of weed hanging behind the counter like Trail Mix or something.
right now there's barely any regulation so businesses vary DRASTICALLY from place to place.
the one closest to my house is in a shitty warehouse next to a paint supplies emporium and they only sell certain edibles and either 1/8 or 1/4 size "sampler" packs for like $60-120 after tax. crazy, i don't even get the point of it being legal if prices are that out of whack with supply/demand.

as far as the end product though, i bought a bag of weed legally--which is pretty cool i guess. i ended up getting a Ploom Pax Portable Vaporizer and that thing is the shit haha. it looks like an iPod or something, so i pretty much have no trouble just taking with me to vape on my way to and from work/school.

#53 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:59 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNqwN9pMHGU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyTKxSULbVE

#54 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:09 AM

5 Million in the first week. The investors are a investing. Stocks are surging.

#55 BreadAndBuds

BreadAndBuds

Rookie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:10 AM

How are teenagers supposed to make money after this?
  • Crystal Joker and MWBOOGIE like this

#56 Machiventa

Machiventa

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Love, Hugs, & Hip Hop Soul

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:53 PM

Revelations is revealing: "And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations."

JAH RASTAFARI

My wife and I have a herb (not that kind, well... soon to be) and nutrition clinic and treat many people with a wide range of conditions. And now we can finally add internal cannabis oil to our regimine for treating cancer and whatnot. For the next six weeks we're going to treat these two ladies who have breast cancer. Look up Rick Simpson Oil. 70% success rate. The unsuccessful 30% were on their deathbeds and got treatment too late.

We have two dispensaries here in town but I'm not sure if either are selling retail or sticking to the license thing. I'll have to drop in and see if I can buy a spliff just for the hell of it.

#57 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:19 AM

It is amazing @ Machiventa, how effective a healing agent it is for such a wide range of minor to very serious ailments. Shocking that main stream medicine has allowed this to go on. But I guess they are all,nerds under the illusion drugs are bad mm'k?

Anyhow, here is a video you might find interesting from Vice. Called Stoned Kids, it features parents who turned to weed to treat their children of cancer. Amazing. This girl takes in more smoke than Snoop Dogg every day. At ten years old, she is killin it, .... And the cancer.

• Machiventa likes this

#58 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:55 PM

NFL considering allowing players to use medical marijuana.
http://rt.com/usa/nf...-marijuana-544/

Something tells me, Peyton is about to get a whole lot funkier.

#59 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:06 AM

I am coming down and find it much easier to communicate and freely say what's on my mind. I am less inclined to read what I see on these forums, however. Every thought seems constructed by Hunter H. Thompson. I am guided by voices. Wow this orange juice is tasty but it is bothering my acid reflux. I strangely want to sleep even more.

Shaved my face like an artisan. I never shave, otherwise. Clipped my hair, neatly. I never do that.
Sweet Marijuana.

My aural senses are much more awakened. I jammed out to DOOM all night. Was I really alone? Why couldn't there be late twenty something latinas listening to DOOM with me. Woke up with my clothes in a pile ready to go to wash and my closet neatly arranged. But I still need sleep. Why the sleepiness? The government figured out a way: you can't have everything that you want.

Damn. Weed is good. But, weed makes one so unproductive.

#60 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:24 AM

Weed gets me going.
I smoke it at work, it helps in the creative process. I think what it does do is prevents you from doing stuff you dont want to do.

Anyhow, just one man's opinion.

So MWBOOGIE had a balls out trippin experience. At least thats what it sounds like to me. A first time smoker. Mine, that had me was crazy laughing fits, and hallucinating, very mild hallucinations but indeed hallucinations. Maybe because the weed was purple and rumoured to be laced with acid. Anyhow, good smoking bud!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users