#1 DJ Pete Marriott

DJ Pete Marriott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Location:Brooklyn, NY | Los Angeles, CA | Seattle, WA | Vancouver, BC

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:03 AM

So there's this guy called Mark Dice who I sorta discovered on YouTube when Alex Jones nutted out on Piers Morgan.

What got me to subscribe to his channel was how he'd had all these videos trolling Jones, what kept me there was how he'd troll pop/rap music superstars.

So Sway recently had Mark Dice on his radio show to discuss the Illuminati.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd....................

My personal opinion is there is no illuminati it's all a load of horseshit, but Mark Dice is a very entertaining guy sooooooooo.................

#2 GC90

GC90

waxramble.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:16 AM

#3 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:59 AM

Mark Dice is an idiot from nowheresville. Sway is a nobody shucker and jiver sucking his masters dicks like they are going out of style. He attempts to be provocative but he would be the last person to be entrusted with any sensitive information. Heather B should pull the shottee out on his ass or at least slap the wack hat off of his dumb ass. Mark dice is a tool of major honky proportions. Dice is is right about these sell outs only wrong for being such a dipshit fearmonger like that idiot Alex jones.

#4 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:06 PM

damn for someone who loves jeasus boogie you sure a a judgemental prick sometimes. all that negativity doesn't seem very christian bro
  • D'MosPhree and James Frank. like this

#5 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:12 PM

what you bout that crochet hat life bro?

#6 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:58 PM

but what's really under the hat though?
is he hiding an elongated lizard skull??????
:blink:
science!

#7 gEEchieDan

gEEchieDan

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, Boxing, Music, STMB, Madlib...
  • Soundcloud:geechiedan

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:22 PM

mark dice is truly hilarious!!!

#8 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:01 AM

Geech! Much respect my dude but you asked for it. This was hella cringe-worthy. Flows like BroKing behind the Mic:

#9 gEEchieDan

gEEchieDan

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:55 AM

Geech! Much respect my dude but you asked for it. This was hella cringe-worthy. Flows like BroKing behind the Mic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYSDw43YiWY

yeah he drops those N words all the time, "white people made it up" is his excuse, hes one of those sarcastic douch bag type of clowns, i got mad once and then i just moved on wit my life. i get a laugh out of his vids where hes asking people about current events and ranting about illuminati... ive had like 2 fights out here in dallas where white boys called me a Ni99a, the third time i just said fk it and went home and looped some madlib beats!!!
  • MWBOOGIE likes this

#10 gEEchieDan

gEEchieDan

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:14 AM

So there's this guy called Mark Dice who I sorta discovered on YouTube when Alex Jones nutted out on Piers Morgan.

http://youtu.be/_XZvMwcluEg

What got me to subscribe to his channel was how he'd had all these videos trolling Jones, what kept me there was how he'd troll pop/rap music superstars.

So Sway recently had Mark Dice on his radio show to discuss the Illuminati.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd....................

http://youtu.be/iYCUfzzjfZA

My personal opinion is there is no illuminati it's all a load of horseshit, but Mark Dice is a very entertaining guy sooooooooo.................

just look at life from the 80s until now! soceity is going downhill fast, the morals of people overall has dropped, people have gotten significantly dumber and i know that music, television, and the devaluing of the dollar has alot to do with it. the Illuminati is real just google Adam Wishaupt and do some study, but it has become watered down and alot of the info u hear is just people repeating what they heard on a youtube video of people throwing up hand signs and rituals... so i get why most people call it bullshit! if there isnt an Illuminati ill just say that the people that run this whole set up are doing a terrible job! at the end of the day i dont know what it is or what to call it but something just isnt right and i fear for my son growing up in this crazy place but thank GOD for good music, STMB, and herbs!
  • DJ Pete Marriott and MWBOOGIE like this

#11 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:35 AM

Just more people on some lame hustle taking advantage of the unsuspecting black community. Attack on religious values is existent, without any doubt. And we live in a racist country. No conspiracy-just the real in front of our eyes that is too much for our good-natured minds to see. It is shocking for good people to see these realities-or wake up to them.

Hate kills and it is ugly. God and music will truly set people free. Amen.
  • gEEchieDan likes this

#12 DELCO

DELCO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:27 PM

just look at life from the 80s until now! soceity is going downhill fast, the morals of people overall has dropped, people have gotten significantly dumber and i know that music, television, and the devaluing of the dollar has alot to do with it. the Illuminati is real just google Adam Wishaupt and do some study, but it has become watered down and alot of the info u hear is just people repeating what they heard on a youtube video of people throwing up hand signs and rituals... so i get why most people call it bullshit! if there isnt an Illuminati ill just say that the people that run this whole set up are doing a terrible job! at the end of the day i dont know what it is or what to call it but something just isnt right and i fear for my son growing up in this crazy place but thank GOD for good music, STMB, and herbs!

gEEchieDan be dunkin'!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gev_Phjl764

#13 DJ Pete Marriott

DJ Pete Marriott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Location:Brooklyn, NY | Los Angeles, CA | Seattle, WA | Vancouver, BC

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:56 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYSDw43YiWY

Mark Dice says a lot and I mean a lot of racist shit in his videos and yet always notes that he's not a racist because he "Made out with a black chick once...(long puase)...Once."

He does a lot button pushing shit like in this video and what makes it entertaining is that the people in these videos don't see how he's using them or don't care about the disrespectful impact of their participation which that in it's self is sad, but yet entertaining to those who get it.

Allow me to clarify myself.

I mean there is no illuminati in music. The notion of a secret society of recording artists knowingly serving the will of corporate puppet masters in the satanic sense of the word? That's pure bullshit. These artists who do this shit such as wear the stupid slogan t-shirts, with the pyramids and all that are just marketing horseshit to their ultra silly fans who are willing to fall for it.

C'Mon we live in America a nation that is so dumb that we tossed the metric system in the 70's and have been slowly revising history and making moves to throw science that disrupts the agenda of the King James Holy Bible out of our school systems. We're the same nation that inscribes scripture on military weapons and ammunition yet worship our guns so much that we don't care how many children are murdered by these very same weapons.

America is possibly the most academically daft nation in the world because we bathe in pure ignorance and celebrate our collective arrogance, but all this illuminati shit in the music is pure rubbish and Mark Dice knows it too. His agenda is to sell us his books and other merchandise so he knows he's a humorous guy and does these videos to market his product line of bullshit. It's as simple as that.
  • gEEchieDan and MWBOOGIE like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users