Photo

Seriously...Why do people still support....

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:41 AM

That's weird I haven't even posted?
  • James Frank. likes this

#32 DJ Projexion

DJ Projexion

STMB Bouncer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,901 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:27 AM

LOL Thats some ventriliquist shit!

#33 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:43 AM

I read the things about poor Hollie. I feel terrible and yes it struck a chord. What goes over there is something I am no expert in.

Yeah man it's heavy, I hijacked an Immortal Technique gig and nearly had the shit beaten out of me until this huge bloke kinda clicked with what I was trying to do, I totally threw tech off his signing peoples shit after the gig, just said you need to get this out there whether he did or not I don't know, the pedo hub is run from London City, a very disturbing feel to the place when you walk around it.
  • MWBOOGIE likes this

#34 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:57 AM

The only negative thing I ever read about Quincy Jones was he and Micheal Jackson had a major falling out with each other after Bad and that was mainly because of Frank DiLeo and to be perfectly honest I doubt that story was true because they said a lot of shit about MJ in those days to sell rags. At least there's a trail of court documents you can find online about R. Kelly.

Also that story about the down syndrome girl getting sexually abused is ultra fucked up. Makes me want go to Scotland and start throwing punches.

I know it's disgusting the fact they ban people from investigating it, or blow you up for finding this stuff out tells me they're losing it, one card at a time and their house will come down.
I found where I read it, it's a book called Hiphop Decoded, by the black dot, he explains that, MJ refused to give Quincy sexual favours, this is how the man controls black artists within the industry, there's more with MJ's dad, with links to quincy, when I see what goes on over here with some of the special needs kids I've worked with, it doesn't shock me anymore. I have pulled a kid out of his house and got him into foster care, he was being used for gang sacrifices, by his grandad that controlled the house and family, it was a nasty little cult in london, and some of the threats I received were ridiculous, it went fairly high, and I nearly lost my care career due to it.
They're all really frightened of this world wide pedo ring getting found out, we just got to keep each other aware and keep informing each other, it will end.

The other thing I forgot to mention is sometime they will assasinate you character in the public eye, it usually starts happening when said puppet is starting to rebel, check the prof griff stuff out he's done some vid's on it on poo tube.

#35 BroKing

BroKing

STMB Unofficial

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:18 AM

i read things about afrika bambata and little boys.....

#36 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:17 AM

i read things about afrika bambata and little boys.....

I just read something about ya mum !! funnily enough, she weren't always a woman !!

#37 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:13 AM

Yeah man it's heavy, I hijacked an Immortal Technique gig and nearly had the shit beaten out of me until this huge bloke kinda clicked with what I was trying to do, I totally threw tech off his signing peoples shit after the gig, just said you need to get this out there whether he did or not I don't know, the pedo hub is run from London City, a very disturbing feel to the place when you walk around it.

Nice work. I would have liked to see that (and the show). The show was special as I read a lot about the buildup and saw interviews re: the show.

I'd love to hear more about he "gang" sacrifices, sometime. Shit sounds so weird to me.

#38 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:51 AM

Posted Image

THHHHUUUUUURRRRRRMMMIIIIITTTTTEEEEEEEEE PAAAAAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNTTTTTTTTT

#39 Chason

Chason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:22 PM

#40 gEEchieDan

gEEchieDan

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, Boxing, Music, STMB, Madlib...
  • Soundcloud:geechiedan

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:12 PM

YO PETE HAVE U HEARD THE NEW ROCK KONDUCTA? MAYBE IT WILL TAKE UR MIND OFF R KELLY
  • DJ Primate likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users