#1 Tackler

Tackler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:17 PM

lets see if this topic works....

Hip hop is based on asking questions. Pushing boundaries and realizing your true potential as a human being. At least the good hip hop thats worth listening to. It seems like if hip hop is taking a new direction with some of the new school leaders such as flying lotus, underachievers, flatbush zombies, capital steez (rip) where its not weird to be hippy ish and take psychadelic drugs. Who knows if this is a propaganda scheme because everyone needs a gimick, but its definately inspiring some minds to experiment with drugs, which in my opinion cant always be good. When i first heard of DMT it was a incredible find for me. I researched thoroughly the effects and how it can impact consciousness. Ive only done shrooms before and it was a altering experience, although i wouldnt recommend it to anyone unless they are mentally ready. Drugs arent meant to be taken lightly. Im not even gonna lie i kind of regret having done shrooms before but its not something i would take back. I get panick attacks sometimes thinking about shit and its one of the main reasons why i put the refeer down. Not to sidetrack, what are your thoughts on life. Ill try to contribute later as im restricted to time right now i have to leave but i was suddenly inspired to start this topic since the kanye west topic kind of sparked conversation. I could give a fuck what kanye west thinks but it seems alot of you have intersesting ideas. I know the cats on here range from different nationalities and age ranges. Some even have different music tastes which if you think it is kind of weird since we all have in common that we are fond of stonesthrow music. We have a core sound. Anyway do you guys believe in the supernatural or do you practice strict logical scientific fact check thinking. If you start thinking about it at a quantum level nothing is certain. So how can you be so certain?

#2 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:22 PM

ODK should be around shortly to bless this thread.

#3 Tackler

Tackler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:28 PM

haha yea the force is strong within him! i know he studied psychology i believe or something, so his structure of the world is based strictly on how the mind operates due to the chemicals in it. Do these chemicals in our mind affect our thought patterns, in essence are we a product or reactions occuring in our bodies. Kind of takes away free will doesnt it. Something that tripped me out is that the sensation of dejavu is really a lag with your mind registering what happened in the real world. So thats why you get the feeling that you have already experienced it before. It just makes me wonder. What is the mind really. You cant study the mind with the mind. Is it a bunch of nueronal firing and if a connection is weak thats what cause mental disorders? i dont know the mind is a crazy thing. The placebo effect. Taking pills that have no medicinal value whatsoever can actually cure people of illnesses. On the opposoite end the "nocebo" effect can make you ill if you continue to believe that you are ill.

sorry if i sound like im rambling lol im thinking fast since im also getting ready to leave

#4 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:45 PM

nah you are good. A lot of interesting queries. Generally, drugs are not so good.

#5 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:56 PM

tl;dr

#6 GC90

GC90

waxramble.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:08 AM

Some of the best generations for music were the 60s/early 70s when everyone was on drugs lol

#7 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,502 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:24 AM

so is this thread about thoughts on life or taking drugs? i felt like i was on drugs reading the first post :blink:
  • GC90 likes this

#8 gEEchieDan

gEEchieDan

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, Boxing, Music, STMB, Madlib...
  • Soundcloud:geechiedan

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:01 AM

lol u cant talk about life without talking about drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:20 PM

ODK should be around shortly to bless this thread.

Lets see what reactions will jump on me for this theory then, I'd hate to disappoint.

Now where shall I start, drugs mmmm, well Cannibus, Shrooms, the natural thing are designed for a specific purpose, unlike heroin, cocaine, pills and other chemicals ( I know some are natural, but then man fucks with that for money profits). The first time I did mushrooms, was when I realized something had been altered or manipulated in our reality, it took me back to being a child when the top of the skull is soft and you can still connect with what I will call for the moment the cosmos, I had an overload of info, and screamed at everyone to get out of the room so I could write down what was coming through at the speed of light, this information was basically, about the connections of light, colour, sound, every colour is a tone which is a note, things like that. the natural drugs we find on this planet are not a mistake they are needed to de-tune from this disgusting 3D bullshit, which I am adamant is in the process of being deleted, it's hijacked, it doesn't work, and I am sick to death of the amount of pain people are in mentally and physically, we've all got separated to the point individuality is becoming an actual illness. This is where fear comes in, due to the hijacking of this reality, anything we do or take can heighten this rather than evolve us, unless your a really fucking old soul and stupid enough to keep recycling yourself and reincarnate ( I unfortunately fall into that bracket ). I can sit quite comfortably and ponder about the edge of reality without cracking up for quite some time, I can also sit and think about the big nothing, no existence at all what so ever, not for to long as it is incomprehensible, I do this fairly often as it's a great work out for freeing yourself from your mind. Why is it good ? it frees you from reaction based thought, stops you from the flight or fight wavelength. If you can look into your own fears and beat the shit out of them, your gradually freeing yourself from RNA signals that our DNA will pick up. The DNA glyph is of 2 snakes wrapped around each other getting wider, it represents an antenna, the RNA is emitted from elsewhere, the program they want you to focus on, and accept that we have only 10% of our brains working and a load of what the professionals call junk DNA. Somewhere along the line we all got culled completely, the them altered the genetics completely to ground us as worker ants n this reality, and whether you like it or not every single one of us is a product now of cloning. Now here's the funny thing I thought about the other day that white bloke with the beard that could get a tan even though he was walking around deserts for most of his life got the symbollic name jesus, I don't know why all of a sudden this week it occured to me that we are looking at the spelling and breaking the sound of the word down it can almost sound like he-is-us, before you all go off think about what his skill set Transfiguration, Telepathy, tele-portation, Alchemy, Levitation, now go back to junk DNA and only using part of our brain. We were turned off, and and reset. This was when they moved the moon to where it is now, it never used to be there, they tuned it into the planet, and in turn tuned us into that wavelength. Women only bleed due to that dam moon, and wouldn't be anything like they are now, they are the stronger ones on this planet, but are tuned in to a male dominated signal.

I'll let you all soak up that little lot.
I have to say I went through school and the only thing I passed was music and art, I fucked everything else up, was kind of by choice, part of me knew what we're getting told is just ridiculous, and really easy to pull apart,
I have never studied psychology, I piss psychologists off cos they can't answer me, they're textbook people.
They don't believe in a holographic reality where as I firmly know it is (Sounds fucking arrogant like that unfortunately language has it's limits.)
I'm a cross between Yoda and Timothy Leary.
  • HUNGRYMAN likes this

#10 Constrobuz

Constrobuz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

http://en.wikipedia....t_of_brain_myth and also Jesus isnt an english name lol why would you extrapolate "he-is-us" from it? and the moon has nothing to do with mesntruation lmao what
  • DJ Primate likes this

#11 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:40 PM

http://en.wikipedia....t_of_brain_myth and also Jesus isnt an english name lol why would you extrapolate "he-is-us" from it? and the moon has nothing to do with mesntruation lmao what

I said by sound,look I'll quote myself as you didn't read it properly "breaking the sound of the word down it can almost sound like he-is-us" phonics Homeslice, and where did I claim it was english anyway how do you say it if it's not an english word written in every bible thing, and blood is made from water... don't tell me...... your a gynecologist and I should smell your fingers ?, the moon affects water the tides etc and your made up of 70% water so have that Boyo!! Wikifukinpedia please!! you could enter that shit in there yourself !! NEXT !!

#12 DJ Primate

DJ Primate

The Soulful Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

and blood is made from water... don't tell me...... your a gynecologist and I should smell your fingers ?, the moon affects water the tides etc and your made up of 70% water so have that Boyo!! Wikifukinpedia please!! you could enter that shit in there yourself !! NEXT !!

are you serious? the moon affects the tides because of its gravitational pull on the ocean. it doesn't have a mystical effect on all water on earth. you have to be trolling.
  • Beatronome likes this

#13 git

git

Merkin' ferals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:57 PM

lets see if this topic works....

Hip hop is based on asking questions. Pushing boundaries and realizing your true potential as a human being. At least the good hip hop thats worth listening to. It seems like if hip hop is taking a new direction with some of the new school leaders such as flying lotus, underachievers, flatbush zombies, capital steez (rip) where its not weird to be hippy ish and take psychadelic drugs. Who knows if this is a propaganda scheme because everyone needs a gimick, but its definately inspiring some minds to experiment with drugs, which in my opinion cant always be good. When i first heard of DMT it was a incredible find for me. I researched thoroughly the effects and how it can impact consciousness. Ive only done shrooms before and it was a altering experience, although i wouldnt recommend it to anyone unless they are mentally ready. Drugs arent meant to be taken lightly. Im not even gonna lie i kind of regret having done shrooms before but its not something i would take back. I get panick attacks sometimes thinking about shit and its one of the main reasons why i put the refeer down. Not to sidetrack, what are your thoughts on life. Ill try to contribute later as im restricted to time right now i have to leave but i was suddenly inspired to start this topic since the kanye west topic kind of sparked conversation. I could give a fuck what kanye west thinks but it seems alot of you have intersesting ideas. I know the cats on here range from different nationalities and age ranges. Some even have different music tastes which if you think it is kind of weird since we all have in common that we are fond of stonesthrow music. We have a core sound. Anyway do you guys believe in the supernatural or do you practice strict logical scientific fact check thinking. If you start thinking about it at a quantum level nothing is certain. So how can you be so certain?

I actually read that... You owe me $100. Tuesday next week?

Can't answer all so I'll skip to the end. Certainty? Change and death.....

#14 Constrobuz

Constrobuz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

I said by sound,look I'll quote myself as you didn't read it properly "breaking the sound of the word down it can almost sound like he-is-us" phonics Homeslice, and where did I claim it was english anyway how do you say it if it's not an english word written in every bible thing, and blood is made from water... don't tell me...... your a gynecologist and I should smell your fingers ?, the moon affects water the tides etc and your made up of 70% water so have that Boyo!! Wikifukinpedia please!! you could enter that shit in there yourself !! NEXT !!

Posted Image

#15 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,505 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:00 PM

Drugs:
Love em. But I agree if you are in a bad headspace, unless you just let it ride out, the high can really get you down.

Another than that I am not quite sure what the fuck this thread is about.

#16 DJ Projexion

DJ Projexion

STMB Bouncer

• Members
  • 4,903 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:39 AM

All I ever needed to know about the meaning of life I learned from this....

• MWBOOGIE likes this

#17 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:25 AM

are you serious? the moon affects the tides because of its gravitational pull on the ocean. it doesn't have a mystical effect on all water on earth. you have to be trolling.

Do I ever troll really ? it's what I've come to realize, depends what information you look at, your right though it's a physical effect not mystical, explain full moons why do dogs go crazy, people with learning difficulties and women's period cycles. Can't take one grain of sand and just ignore the rest, water is so much more amazing than we think.
  • HUNGRYMAN likes this

#18 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:26 AM

Posted Image

I'd love to see a full blown conversation between you and Broking. no one else just you 2.

#19 HUNGRYMAN

HUNGRYMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/hungrym4n

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

Here's my thoughts on life. Life is... nothing more, nothing less. Go live that shit before your all worm food and try to enjoy it.

Now, who has the shrooms?

#20 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,505 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:36 PM

YOLO

#21 Beatronome

Beatronome

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/beatronome

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:03 AM

This was when they moved the moon to where it is now, it never used to be there, they tuned it into the planet, and in turn tuned us into that wavelength. Women only bleed due to that dam moon, and wouldn't be anything like they are now, they are the stronger ones on this planet, but are tuned in to a male dominated signal.

If you were joking this would be brilliant. Now it's just weird.

#22 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:30 AM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users