• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#121 gEEchieDan

gEEchieDan

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, Boxing, Music, STMB, Madlib...
  • Soundcloud:geechiedan

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:59 PM

• mangoes cash and MWBOOGIE like this

#122 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,358 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:01 PM

shitty new stripper videos

Posted Image

did somebody say "shitty new stripper videos"???????
James is all in with the Beyonce now B)
  • Berry Woods likes this

#123 gEEchieDan

gEEchieDan

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:05 PM

Riverzzzzz

#124 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

Geech, these tunes are so sampledelic.

#125 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:13 PM

I like that horn player in the first vid.

#126 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:22 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C7QyDfxxpk

Riverzzzzz

didn't Otis remix that track?
  • gEEchieDan likes this

#127 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:58 PM

Btw, why are you guys so antagonistic towards Pete's posts, anyway?

#128 GC90

GC90

Discogs / waxramble / etc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

It's the pretentious bullshit that has been getting progressively worse by each new post lol

Naw, he's neck and neck with Pete Marriott for 'Most Condescending Contributor'.

#129 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:03 PM

I think he just believes in his product. His sound is very much his own.

#130 GC90

GC90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:07 PM

I think he wrote a Wikipedia page about himself lol http://en.wikipedia....i/Pete_Marriott

His music isn't bad at all and I hope he will be successful. The narcissistic nature of his posts are annoying is all

#131 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:40 PM

Producing records for the college radio market, making music for video games, commercials, television and film is my full time job. DJing in the clubs and on the radio are my moonlight gigs.

I work hard at what I do and I'm proud to actually be good at it. I LOVE what I do for a living and I LOVE interacting with people in person and online because that who I am as a person.

So if you want to spend so much of your time and energy hating on me like a "Bedroom Blogger" go ahead, knock yourself out. It don't change the fact that I'm happy and comfortable with my station in life and aspire to do more with my music as art by becoming an early adopter of the "Visual Album".

Cute video, looks like an apartment bedroom with a macbook and a grip of prosumer audio gear in it. You could definitely make a hot record/visual album in there though.......So why don't you?

Stop fronting and yapping about it and just do it. Let the work speak for itself like the artists you revere do.

You are talking shit about business models. I'll give you a real world example:

RJD2's last but one LP, colab with Aaron Livingston "Icebird" (real nice record) Cost him $15k to produce and he said he was 'hoping', HOPING to recoup, and anything beyond that would be a bonus. This is RJD2, who has a solid discography, worked with pretty much everybody who is anybody in non mainstream hiphop, has a solid base of discerning, well informed fans, has been successful in getting his work licensed for advertising, can sell tickets for live shows etc. If he put out a 'visual album' would he do Beyonce numbers? NO, not even if it was the most amazing visual album ever, because he doesn't have Beyonce's mass appeal or marketing/finance machine. So where does that leave you?

I'd like to think that the way you come over is some kind of internet hype profile building persona, and in real life you are a cool dude and we would get along great, we have a lot in common in terms of music appreciation. But if I see you frontin, I'll call you out. It doesn't take much in the way of time or energy, and unless STMB is a blog, I'm not a blogger seen?

#132 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:42 PM

Btw, why are you guys so antagonistic towards Pete's posts, anyway?

Because there are so many people who are actually in the industry who are so humble and don't feel the need to talk shit like he does.

#133 DJ Pete Marriott

DJ Pete Marriott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Location:Brooklyn, NY | Los Angeles, CA | Seattle, WA | Vancouver, BC

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:53 PM

I think he wrote a Wikipedia page about himself lol http://en.wikipedia....i/Pete_Marriott

His music isn't bad at all and I hope he will be successful. The narcissistic nature of his posts are annoying is all

Hate to bust your bubble GC90, but I never made that wikipedia entry in my entire life and never will. That was done by music journalist John Book of Okayplayer and http://www.thisisbooksmusic.com/ Who's interviewed me several times over the past 10 years. He done the Wikis for Questlove, Common, Erykah Badu and a few other artists he's interviewed.

I write from a personal point of view using myself or something I'm actually involved in as an example, not the narcissistic you are misleading yourself and others to believe.

Since we both live in Seattle I'd like to invite you meet up with me for burgers and beer at Quinns in Capitol Hill or Corned Beef and Hash and Guinness. Perhaps if we both to put a human face on each other then you'd realize you're misreading what's being written and I won't think of you as an arrogant troll just looking to bully me for the sake of looking cool to his internet buddies.

I'm very serious, let's do lunch and discuss our differences, points of view, music and artists we like and dislike face to face like real mature men should do.
  • James Frank. and MWBOOGIE like this

#134 GC90

GC90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:19 AM

Hate to bust your bubble GC90, but I never made that wikipedia entry in my entire life and never will. That was done by music journalist John Book of Okayplayer and http://www.thisisbooksmusic.com/ Who's interviewed me several times over the past 10 years. He done the Wikis for Questlove, Common, Erykah Badu and a few other artists he's interviewed.

I write from a personal point of view using myself or something I'm actually involved in as an example, not the narcissistic you are misleading yourself and others to believe.

Since we both live in Seattle I'd like to invite you meet up with me for burgers and beer at Quinns in Capitol Hill or Corned Beef and Hash and Guinness. Perhaps if we both to put a human face on each other then you'd realize you're misreading what's being written and I won't think of you as an arrogant troll just looking to bully me for the sake of looking cool to his internet buddies.

I'm very serious, let's do lunch and discuss our differences, points of view, music and artists we like and dislike face to face like real mature men should do.

Guess all the writing is just more self-congratulatory than I'm used to seeing on Wikipedia articles.

Your music shows that you are clearly talented and you have ambitious goals (a video album as second release), I guess it's just the way I read your posts in my head that makes you kinda sound like a tool. Like you say, if we were to meet I'm sure we could have a pleasant conversation.

I'd take you up on meeting for lunch but I actually just moved to the Portland area about two weeks ago for my new job. If you're ever in the area (you'll prob be down here for a show someday) def let me know, there's a lot better record shops down here compared to Seattle imo.

#135 DJ Pete Marriott

DJ Pete Marriott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:44 AM

Cute video, looks like an apartment bedroom with a macbook and a grip of prosumer audio gear in it. You could definitely make a hot record/visual album in there though.......So why don't you?

Stop fronting and yapping about it and just do it. Let the work speak for itself like the artists you revere do.

You are talking shit about business models. I'll give you a real world example:

RJD2's last but one LP, colab with Aaron Livingston "Icebird" (real nice record) Cost him $15k to produce and he said he was 'hoping', HOPING to recoup, and anything beyond that would be a bonus. This is RJD2, who has a solid discography, worked with pretty much everybody who is anybody in non mainstream hiphop, has a solid base of discerning, well informed fans, has been successful in getting his work licensed for advertising, can sell tickets for live shows etc. If he put out a 'visual album' would he do Beyonce numbers? NO, not even if it was the most amazing visual album ever, because he doesn't have Beyonce's mass appeal or marketing/finance machine. So where does that leave you?

I'd like to think that the way you come over is some kind of internet hype profile building persona, and in real life you are a cool dude and we would get along great, we have a lot in common in terms of music appreciation. But if I see you frontin, I'll call you out. It doesn't take much in the way of time or energy, and unless STMB is a blog, I'm not a blogger seen?

First, of all no one is fronting over here Berry so get out of here with that nonsense, if you want to talk about fronting, take a very good look at your posts, not only were they very rude but they reek of misdirected anger. I'm not your problem.

Despite your foolish assumptions, thank you for bringing up the RJD2 thing.

RJD2 is a great artist/producer and I love his work and I believe if he was to do a visual album he would do better numbers than he's currently doing.

Will they be Beyonce numbers?

Who knows?

It's possible that it can happen, but what I'm certain about is that his music sales will see a significant increase because of what I've said a number of times.

"People Hear What They See"

I was just chatting earlier with MWBOOGIE on Facebook and I basically said how the biggest problem with underground music fans is the collective selfishness of Madlib fans.

I think I said something to the effect of "Fuck just going to Madlib shows! BUY HIS FUCKING RECORDS and BUY HIS MERCHANDISE!" going to an artist shows is not enough, it actually keeps the artist down rather than let them grow.

Madlib should be dominating the charts, not Dr. Luke or whoever is the pop music sensation of the moment. But it's the selfish fans who are so scared to let him blow up in the mainstream that is holding him back.

RJD2 and Madlib's music belong to everyone not just for the so-called special people that I see some Stones Throw fans want to fool themselves into believing they are.

There's nothing special about being a selfish backpacker.

A Beyonce or Kanye Fan is far more special because they not only go to the shows, but they BUY the records, the merchandise and support whatever side businesses by these pop artists.

I don't know....Sometimes it seems like the underground fans are just ass backwards because the wackest music artists are being supported by their fans while the dopest are not.

I'm not saying Beyonce and Kanye are wack, I'm saying that the musical world they represent is and that the dopest music is in the underground and to me the best music should be selling the most not what is currently. But this is what happens when selfish underground fans don't BUY the music of their favorite artists.

#136 DJ Pete Marriott

DJ Pete Marriott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:47 AM

Guess all the writing is just more self-congratulatory than I'm used to seeing on Wikipedia articles.

Your music shows that you are clearly talented and you have ambitious goals (a video album as second release), I guess it's just the way I read your posts in my head that makes you kinda sound like a tool. Like you say, if we were to meet I'm sure we could have a pleasant conversation.

I'd take you up on meeting for lunch but I actually just moved to the Portland area about two weeks ago for my new job. If you're ever in the area (you'll prob be down here for a show someday) def let me know, there's a lot better record shops down here compared to Seattle imo.

There's nothing congratulatory about the wiki John did on me. It's a record of my history in the music industry. Just like any other music industry professional. The things I've done and continue to do in this business are what they are things that actually happened and still happening.

My Father In-Law lives in Portland and my Managers are in talks with a few promoters down there for me to do shows, so I will surly let you know.

#137 GC90

GC90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:53 AM

I dunno, I think there are a lot of us who still buy albums from those who are "underground". The problem is that pop music like Kanye/Beyonce has millions of dollars behind it including marketing/research/etc etc which allows their music to reach the attention of the broadest audiences available through sheer accessibility/dumbing down. Folks like Madlib/RJD2/other more talented folks are reaching a niche audience that is represented by folks like us (people on STMB, etc etc) and we just aren't a big enough audience to produce the kind of money as the kids who listen to disposable music.

This is all why I don't understand the logic of the visual album being the future. The only reason Beyonce's thingy worked is because she has access to not only millions of dollars for production/marketing, but also for researchers/data folks who can basically find out how to manipulate the music/audience in achieving the highest result possible. Even more "niche" folks like Tyler or Macklemore who have successful music videos and stuff are backed by a lot of money and access to production.

#138 GC90

GC90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:55 AM

My Father In-Law lives in Portland and my Managers are in talks with a few promoters down there for me to do shows, so I will surly let you know.

Cool. I can't promise anything (I only just started working here lol) but I could maybe even bring you over to check out the Discogs HQ if you'd be interested at all.

#139 DJ Pete Marriott

DJ Pete Marriott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:14 AM

I dunno, I think there are a lot of us who still buy albums from those who are "underground". The problem is that pop music like Kanye/Beyonce has millions of dollars behind it including marketing/research/etc etc which allows their music to reach the attention of the broadest audiences available through sheer accessibility/dumbing down. Folks like Madlib/RJD2/other more talented folks are reaching a niche audience that is represented by folks like us (people on STMB, etc etc) and we just aren't a big enough audience to produce the kind of money as the kids who listen to disposable music.

This is all why I don't understand the logic of the visual album being the future. The only reason Beyonce's thingy worked is because she has access to not only millions of dollars for production/marketing, but also for researchers/data folks who can basically find out how to manipulate the music/audience in achieving the highest result possible. Even more "niche" folks like Tyler or Macklemore who have successful music videos and stuff are backed by a lot of money and access to production.

I understand what you're saying but I explained it before, the costs of doing videos are only what you allow them to be. I shared with y'all information about affordable gear and software that can make it possible.

I see it like this if you're serious about doing this music then you invest in yourself because this is a business and just like opening a coffee shop you have to do your research and write a business and marketing plan for your business. The thing is that the music business is a dynamic one so you have to future proof yourself as a business and be ready to make the convergence when it happens.

I once had a huge debate with Chubb Rock back in the late 90's, about the the MP3, he did not believe in it. I've known that man all my life, he went to an Ivy League school and all that but did not see the digital music file as a business. Today HMVs, Tower Records, Sam Goodies, Coconuts and Strawberry's don't exist anymore and yet iTunes is king.

The Visual Album has been introduced to us by the perfect candidate a beautiful pop megastar who's married to another pop megastar who sold a million albums through a smartphone manufacturer. Let's be honest these two are revolutionary despite if we like their music or not because they are showing all new business models.

This can and will eventually be applied to the indie music scene just like how Stones Throw adapted to digital sales which translated over to their physical sales, Def Jux didn't until it was much too late and we all know what happened there and Def Jux was much bigger machine than Stones Throw, but they didn't become an early adopter and now Def Jux is.....

Cool. I can't promise anything (I only just started working here lol) but I could maybe even bring you over to check out the Discogs HQ if you'd be interested at all.

Dope.

#140 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:32 AM

That would be dope, maybe you could get all your credits down on your Discogs page.

#141 gEEchieDan

gEEchieDan

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:25 AM

reading your interview from ur wiki page the one with like 6 parts!!!!!!!

"These are the same guys that downloaded a cracked copy of Reason or FL Studio. The same lazy cats that download those Neptunes, Swizz Beats and Timbaland construction kits cats be selling on ebay. They never invested their time in learning the craft or paid for their production tools. They don’t value or respect the craft of making music. It’s really hard to respect these Soundclick motherfuckers because most of them are bunch of frauds."

#142 Dirty Cyclist

Dirty Cyclist

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Interests:Music and bikes

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:32 AM

Ummm... I visit Seattle sometimes!

#143 Unfolding

Unfolding

Rookie

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/unfolding-machines

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:48 AM

Hey Pete, sorry but I just can't bring myself to agree with you despite how clearly you know & articulate your opinions.

There's nothing special about being a selfish backpacker.

A Beyonce or Kanye Fan is far more special because they not only go to the shows, but they BUY the records, the merchandise and support whatever side businesses by these pop artists.

I don't know....Sometimes it seems like the underground fans are just ass backwards because the wackest music artists are being supported by their fans while the dopest are not.

Don't forget that Madlib's basically a niche appeal artist that doesn't actually tour much. Beyonce isn't, she's a talented performer who's well marketed with a much larger financial backing. How many teenage girls & mums can you think of that are into Madlib? Just because in your circle of friends and acquaintances Madlib's revered doesn't mean everyone else loves him.

Also where's the selfishness in going to a gig to support a musician? At gigs I've seen a few Lord Quas t-shirts... So someone's buying that merch.

You've also overlooked illegal (ie- unpaid for) downloads. Sure she sold 80,000 copies (digital and physical) fast but there's no stats on torrents. In the process of allowing (paid) downloads of an unanounced album to go ahead prior to physical sales she lost a lot of shelf space in some high profile retailers. If you were a kid who wants her new album and you can't buy it in Target would/wouldn't you consider the torrent? Every illegal download is lost income if the downloader doesn't open their wallet later, doesn't matter who you are.

I understand what you're saying but I explained it before, the costs of doing videos are only what you allow them to be. I shared with y'all information about affordable gear and software that can make it possible.

I see it like this if you're serious about doing this music then you invest in yourself because this is a business and just like opening a coffee shop you have to do your research and write a business and marketing plan for your business. The thing is that the music business is a dynamic one so you have to future proof yourself as a business and be ready to make the convergence when it happens.

I once had a huge debate with Chubb Rock back in the late 90's, about the the MP3, he did not believe in it. I've known that man all my life, he went to an Ivy League school and all that but did not see the digital music file as a business. Today HMVs, Tower Records, Sam Goodies, Coconuts and Strawberry's don't exist anymore and yet iTunes is king.

The Visual Album has been introduced to us by the perfect candidate a beautiful pop megastar who's married to another pop megastar who sold a million albums through a smartphone manufacturer. Let's be honest these two are revolutionary despite if we like their music or not because they are showing all new business models.

This can and will eventually be applied to the indie music scene just like how Stones Throw adapted to digital sales which translated over to their physical sales, Def Jux didn't until it was much too late and we all know what happened there and Def Jux was much bigger machine than Stones Throw, but they didn't become an early adopter and now Def Jux is.....

^OK this is gonna be a long one...

First issue- time. Most musicians aren't in a self-sustaining financial position. Time spent learning & practicing the art of video production is time spent away from making ends meet (time away from day jobs, rehearsing, recording, touring etc). 'Just learn a new craft or invest in one' isn't an option for the majority of content creators. It takes years of training to get professionally good at any art form. That's why 'professional' and 'artist' are valuable words. Sorry but I feel you haven't valued a film crew to their full potential by describing some low budget workarounds for video-noobs. For instance Instagram filters never look as good as a pic taken by someone who really knows their apertures, lighting, lenses etc.

Second issue- music isn't a business. There's business involved with music, but they aren't the same thing. The business side of thing's a mixed blessing, for sure. Otherwise we'd never get to hear that new Madlib album with the inspired Jeff Jank artwork & worldwide distro by Fat Beats. But don't tell me Madlib & Jank are businessmen, they're talented & creative dudes who want to share their ideas.

Third issue- did you hear MP3s in the late 90s? They sounded like shit! Totally understand why Chubb doubted the format back then 'cause predicting technological advancements is a hard thing to do.

Fourth issue- the audio-visual album WAS NOT INTRODUCED TO US BY BEYONCE AND AND IT WAS NOT A REVOLUTIONARY CONCEPT IN 2013. The earliest attributable audio-visual album I can name is the VHS of Broken by Nine Inch Nails (circa 1992). There's gotta be earlier AV albums than this but I just can't remember them right now. Other notables include Hexstatic's albums (check out Rewind, its a classic of the AV genre) and Warp Records' Artificial Intelligence series VHS called Motion (which contained audio and video content made exclusively for it).

Also having a commercial 3rd party promote Jay Zs album isn't revolutionary either, granted getting a phone company to handle it was novel but hardly groundbreaking when you consider the fundamentals.

Fifth issue- producing video content for an entire album is far more costly than digitising a back catalogue for online access. There's just no where near the physical infrastucture and work outlay involved in converting a CD or digital master to a compressed audio file and saving it to a paywalled database. That is why I doubt Stones Throw will ever adopt this model (it'd be cool if they did though).

That said, if you do make a career out of producing totally integrated audio visual albums congratulations and more power to you!

#144 Dirty Cyclist

Dirty Cyclist

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:51 AM

my 2 cents: Yeah, you probably need to make music videos nowadays, but is that really anything new? MTV, 1980s?! Some bands seem to come out of nowhere and are all of a sudden on my radar (and digging in my pocket) because of a YouTube video. Red Fang (hard rock, sorry if it bugs on STMB, but I need me some rock when I’m trying to go fast on my bike) seems to be a good example.

Their video was funny, the song was good, and people shared their video. Now they have not done the numbers Bey has done, but they seem to be able to make a living doing music (no small task these days). I think DJ Pete is over estimating the impact Bey’s record on the music industry. Avatar was really hyped, but 3-D has yet to take over movies..

Best use of a video budget?

#145 Dirty Cyclist

Dirty Cyclist

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:07 AM

Dope.

I never argue about photography on the web. Why? Because it takes time away from photography! Same reason I don’t read all the specs on new bicycles, because I could be riding the ones I already have. You know what would win this argument for you? Doing a video that goes viral and selling some unit because of it...

On a different note, this guy has change the way I look at photography:

http://www.kenrockwe...your-camera.htm

Time to go LISTEN to some music. Have fun!
  • MWBOOGIE likes this

#146 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:38 AM

Ummm... I visit Seattle sometimes!

GC90 mentioned earlier that he relocated to Portland.

I am gonna visit in the near future too! I just dont want any of them bisexual girls with the stinky pussy. Bike riding bitches have stank puss.
  • GC90, Dirty Cyclist and Berry Woods like this

#147 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:46 AM

i gave up on this thread a while ago.
  • DJ Projexion, GC90, gEEchieDan and 1 other like this

#148 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:51 AM

@Dirty Cyclist--those dudes are awesome with the synchronized vocals. The dudes haymaker was top-notch.

#149 gEEchieDan

gEEchieDan

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:56 PM

You’ve been in this game for a long time, seeing many trends come and go, but what is the one thing that still remains consistent over the years?
The major labels are still bunch of shady untrustworthy motherfuckers. Ain’t nothing changed about that and nothing will change about that. They will continue to fuck the artists and consumers alike because people are just ignorant to the fact that we don’t need them motherfuckers anymore.

All that needs to happen is artists could stop going to them and consumers should stop buying major label product. That’s all you got to do kill them where they stand and things in music will improve for the better. Support only indie artists and labels, fuck the majors, fuck’em up the ass! I’m probably gonna get blacklisted by a few of these majors after this interview but I don’t give a fuck, I can eat of the indie scene just fine. Fuck’em.

YO PETE I NEED CLARIFICATION OR UNDERSTANDING ON THIS INTERVIEW (WHICH I LOVED) UR SAYING THIS BUT I SEEN U BIG UPPING BEYONCE FOR HER SALES ON THIS THREAD, WAS YOUR POINT THAT SHE DID IT WITH NO PROMOTION? JUST TRYING TO UNDERSTAND
  • Dirty Cyclist likes this

#150 orchidthegreat

orchidthegreat

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:32 PM

JUST TRYING TO UNDERSTAND

She just went out and revolutionized the whole industry, simple as that #realhiphop #realhiphop2 #realhiphop3
  • Berry Woods likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users