41 replies to this topic

#31 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:41 AM

lmao once joseph campbell is seriously brought up in a Broking thread, it's official...
y'all been trolled.

No--his post was valid-and meritorious.

#32 SwampThing

SwampThing

To Serve Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:32 AM

I'm not even sure what's at debate here. The old testament condones slavery. surprise surprise. Despite the inclusion of the story of Moses.
if you really feel like the talk section of the STMB is best place to get into a debate on the validity of religion in general, I'll leave you to it. I know Broking doesn't.

I will however direct you to some new testament quotes that also condone slavery:

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

#33 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:53 PM

Hmmm....who cares about the Old Testament?

#34 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:17 PM

#35 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,387 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

• GC90 likes this

#36 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

Its ok. Across the pond over here, King James is believed to be a black bloke. Who reads anyway?

Oh that's right--awesome older and wiser black folk. It takes age and discipline to have hope and faith. Some of these tales are lost on the youth. Religion does not kill as far as I know...I am sure there are others. But lack of religion will kill empires.

Nothing kills holmes it's us and point of view, Religion is there to divide us, knowing how stupid humans are collectively, it's a master plan, we keep each other locked in our own views, we do all the work for them, and look like fools doing it, we can hold beliefs until we learn and have to move on, everything changes, it has too until a balance is reached, King James Black though ha ha ha!! there goes a rib !! laughing hard at that one.

#37 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

Respect for your opinion and what you say. I would not want others to dismiss religion entirely. Of course each person should be wary. And not give money away. As far as King James being--not sure about the veracity of his version--I think it was a bit fishy (and not in a good way). Yeah, the King James thing:

http://www.ckwik.com...ng-james-crown/
  • HUNGRYMAN likes this

#38 perpetualprudence

perpetualprudence

Rookie

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Knowledge, Wisdom, Understanding, Beats, spliffs, Skateboarding
  • Soundcloud:soundcloud.com/perpetualprudence

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:03 PM

Peace, although religion itself is a manmade structure, I believe all religions have a taste of the truth of God, but misinterpret and misdirect this with stories to make their message more appealing. This includes Christianity, all American bibles are miswritten to the point where you could become an atheist by reading it, if you want the truth of yourself, god, and the synchronicity between the two, read the Apocrypha (non edited origin of most books in the bible), Supreme Alphabets/Mathematics, Nation of Islam 120 lessons (gain the knowledge but look beyond the illusion of power that Islam expresses), and also blackroots science . Id suggest reading the Apocrypha first, for a strong foundation of what little knowledge there is of god, and then moving onto the other lessons. Eye opening shit when you begin to innerstand all this.

#39 D'MosPhree

D'MosPhree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

BroKing really knows how to get the boards poppin'
  • GC90, gEEchieDan and James Frank. like this

#40 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

Peace, although religion itself is a manmade structure, I believe all religions have a taste of the truth of God, but misinterpret and misdirect this with stories to make their message more appealing. This includes Christianity, all American bibles are miswritten to the point where you could become an atheist by reading it, if you want the truth of yourself, god, and the synchronicity between the two, read the Apocrypha (non edited origin of most books in the bible), Supreme Alphabets/Mathematics, Nation of Islam 120 lessons (gain the knowledge but look beyond the illusion of power that Islam expresses), and also blackroots science . Id suggest reading the Apocrypha first, for a strong foundation of what little knowledge there is of god, and then moving onto the other lessons. Eye opening shit when you begin to innerstand all this.

Check what Hungryman said, I've been saying it as well for years, you and me are the God thing we keep looking outside ourselves for, thats all there is to it. Divine consciousness incarnated into thousands of bodies, that gradually over time have got lost.
Any time man decides to write down universal knowledge, onto paper it loses it's meaning, it becomes opinion, rather than being accepted as the way, and remaining higher knowledge.

What is more important to me is wondering which religion will get chosen to be the one that rules over the rest, they're merging the schools, social services, normal business, and banks, this One world plot is in full spin, and the last 2 pages of this topic are proving we are in no state to come together yet, we're miles off, I have faith that it will come, but for now I can only shake my head at the sleepers that walk around, backing things up from a book that somebody else wrote.

Instead of war breaking out, can any one imagine peace breaking out.
  • HUNGRYMAN likes this

#41 perpetualprudence

perpetualprudence

Rookie

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Knowledge, Wisdom, Understanding, Beats, spliffs, Skateboarding
  • Soundcloud:soundcloud.com/perpetualprudence

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

Check what Hungryman said, I've been saying it as well for years, you and me are the God thing we keep looking outside ourselves for, thats all there is to it. Divine consciousness incarnated into thousands of bodies, that gradually over time have got lost.
Any time man decides to write down universal knowledge, onto paper it loses it's meaning, it becomes opinion, rather than being accepted as the way, and remaining higher knowledge.

What is more important to me is wondering which religion will get chosen to be the one that rules over the rest, they're merging the schools, social services, normal business, and banks, this One world plot is in full spin, and the last 2 pages of this topic are proving we are in no state to come together yet, we're miles off, I have faith that it will come, but for now I can only shake my head at the sleepers that walk around, backing things up from a book that somebody else wrote.

Instead of war breaking out, can any one imagine peace breaking out.

That's a great way to put it. to the most of my knowledge I understand that Islam is in control, you may have to do your own research on them and the subject to see that, word is bond. Though Blackroots science infers this god that we all are as the elders who came together from the first earth expanding their mind into a separate man and woman for magnetic attraction to occur and feel the synchronicity; it also claims blacks to be the original people or man in gods image, and also breaks down what hungryman said for scientific proof because they claim to deal only with the facts; this all may seems far fetched and my explanation is pretty half-assed but if you read it yourself it sheds light on a lot and really all these books; but more-so degrees, have done is assure to me the things that ive always questioned and felt revealed to me long before I came across the information. I just recognize that I truly know nothing but I am here to learn; its a very helpful view to keep me open minded to all that I come across and learn. Life is a learning experience.
  • HUNGRYMAN likes this

#42 gEEchieDan

gEEchieDan

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, Boxing, Music, STMB, Madlib...
  • Soundcloud:geechiedan

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

broking changed my life!!!!!
  • James Frank. likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users