4 replies to this topic

#1 BroKing

BroKing

STMB Unofficial

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

hey for a school project i am desig a sampler. but all i need is you guys help. what things would you like in a sampler ? build amp ? so you can just plug in your turntable without mixer. HD output so you can plug in the sampler on your tv or monitor. how many midi output/inputs ? how many ram build in ? HD ? cd rom built in ? diskete ? zipdisk ? Sdhc slot ? usb input ? and the screen color screen ? with touch screen ? or just the screen like the old gba ? help me out so i can make the best sampler !

#2 orchidthegreat

orchidthegreat

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

It sucks your cock and it's free.

#3 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

Posted Image

just throw in some buttons and an A/C cord. people can just plug into the filter.
  • DJ Projexion and verism like this

#4 DJ Projexion

DJ Projexion

STMB Bouncer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,883 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:07 AM

I'd like to sample some of that ^^
  • D'MosPhree likes this

#5 Tastik BEATS

Tastik BEATS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Interests:Producing cloudy, phonky beats
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/tastik

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

hey for a school project i am desig a sampler. but all i need is you guys help. what things would you like in a sampler ? build amp ? so you can just plug in your turntable without mixer. HD output so you can plug in the sampler on your tv or monitor. how many midi output/inputs ? how many ram build in ? HD ? cd rom built in ? diskete ? zipdisk ? Sdhc slot ? usb input ? and the screen color screen ? with touch screen ? or just the screen like the old gba ? help me out so i can make the best sampler !

serious answer

numbered MPC pads, colour screen (with video out), multiutrack built in, built in mic, built in velocity keyboard that you slide out, 20 inputs and outputs, built in audio interface, 4 gb of ram, upgradable harddrive (1tb), built in cd ripper, sequencer, 808 drum machine, vocoder and syntheziser :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users