• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,205 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:23 PM

oh, yeah...you all knew this thread was coming. don't deny it. so i posit all of you to answer me this: what are the kinds of conspiracies you guys actually believe in? there's so many levels of them that it's hard to dismiss every single one of them...but i also admit that 99% of the time someone tries telling me about one i just dismiss them as being crazy lol. but hey, i'm crazy too so who am i to judge?

alternatively (this one's the fun choice), members on here can try:

1) answering the craziest things they either currently or formerly believed, and/or
2) coming up with the wackiest, most out there-yet-still-somehow-feasible theories. i'm curious to see where this one goes...

-jf

Posted Image

be prepared to see a lot of this guy on this thread.

#2 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,636 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

Russian PM, claims aliens are here.
https://www.google.c...n&client=safari
Canadian general, the same.
World Trade Center 7

#3 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

There are no such things as aliens. Everything is fair game. Your president is black and a white...and dances funny.

#4 HUNGRYMAN

HUNGRYMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/hungrym4n

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:39 PM

I saw this shit on best of craigslist the other day, it has to be real...

http://www.craigslis...2967803311.html

#5 HUNGRYMAN

HUNGRYMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

Chupacabra!

Posted Image

This image has been floating around the net for 20 years and I still find it fucking hilarious...

#6 MellowYouth

MellowYouth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:18 PM

david icke comes to mind . not someone im into personally, but ive known others who buy into his stuff

the voynich manuscript is some weirdness

and if youre into conspiracies you have to read robert anton wilson's books the illuminatius trilogy!

#7 Crystal Joker

Crystal Joker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:My Ganja, Oranges, Coffee
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/head-jamz

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

oh, yeah...you all knew this thread was coming. don't deny it. so i posit all of you to answer me this: what are the kinds of conspiracies you guys actually believe in? there's so many levels of them that it's hard to dismiss every single one of them...but i also admit that 99% of the time someone tries telling me about one i just dismiss them as being crazy lol. but hey, i'm crazy too so who am i to judge?

alternatively (this one's the fun choice), members on here can try:

1) answering the craziest things they either currently or formerly believed, and/or
2) coming up with the wackiest, most out there-yet-still-somehow-feasible theories. i'm curious to see where this one goes...

-jf

Posted Image

be prepared to see a lot of this guy on this thread.

This dude is the bomb

#8 Tastik BEATS

Tastik BEATS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Interests:Producing cloudy, phonky beats
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/tastik

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:48 PM

Haha

Perfect

I actually believe Walt disney was evil

#9 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:55 AM

That nigga was a molester.

#10 ras dude

ras dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Interests:drumming, glaucoma medication, shit from the 70's, podcasts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:59 AM

I'm indifferent when it comes to fucked up government conspiracies, chem trails, 9/11, and other shit the "man" does. I don't take sides unless something is proven/disproven.

Not really conspiracy shit by definition but I'm really fucking fascinated by cryptozoology. Mothmen, bigfoot, man eating trees, modern dinosaurs, etc.

http://en.wikipedia....ist_of_cryptids

They call this a "Magnapinna Squid"... I say alien

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSXqqi3ShOs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSXqqi3ShOs

#11 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,636 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:25 AM

Posted Image

#12 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,101 posts
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:28 PM

and if youre into conspiracies you have to read robert anton wilson's books the illuminatius trilogy!

THIS!!!!!!!!

#13 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

No one mentioning shapeshifting reptiles, and a holographic reality controlled by the moon, and linked to Saturn, or the Hollow earth, check this guy, a week after this interview, he was found dead.

#14 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:42 PM

come on my dude. You do not believe icke and those loudmouths. They are just out to make a dollar.

#15 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

come on my dude. You do not believe icke and those loudmouths. They are just out to make a dollar.

Yeah okay Holmes, Icke doesn't make money, sounds weird, but he doesn't, all the money he makes goes straight back into paying for the venue hire, and the books being made, have you seen his home. I'm old enough to remember the start of it in 91. I've learnt more from people like Icke, than I could of done at school, they can say all they want about origins of a Baboon, I ain't buying it, we're reactive fearful creatures that need our ego's stroked, it is hard to believe especially if you have taken in all the force fed crap from the so called education system, a whole life of brainwashing that needs to be deleted. 10 years ago I struggled finding anyone who knew what all this was, they're too busy absorbed in the big ME! reality, and need their T.V's, and labels on clothing, now at fucking last at least 3 out of 10 know what I'm talking about, I love it now because I really don't give a shit if people poo-poo it, because they will always be left questioning their own lives and looking outside themselves, for themselves. We will reboot to what we were meant to be, there is no other option, so it's either wakey wakey, or get deleted, along with the rest of the negative blueprint.

#16 HUNGRYMAN

HUNGRYMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

I don't doubt the majority of the topics in this thread, although I don't have any personal theories and very seldom do they end up in everday conversation of mine. Of course, they did when I was younger. I always find it amusing when skeptics against conspiracy get crazier than the actually conspiracy theorists themselves, just due to how very little we actually understand about the world, universe, and the human body itself. So, I always say, "I wouldn't doubt it..."

I don't have any theories, but I have a story of some crazy shit that I once saw and couldn't explain, but it has been seen around the world. Has anyone ever sighted a ghost, UFO, rare creature, or some shit like that? Haha! I'd like to hear...

#17 MellowYouth

MellowYouth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

no hate intended, just joining the discussion

as far as the validity of david icke,

Michael Barkun has described Icke's position as "New Age conspiracism," writing that he is the most fluent of the conspiracist genre. Richard Kahn and Tyson Lewis argue that the reptilian hypothesis may simply be Swiftian satire, a way of giving ordinary people a narrative with which to question what they see around them.

Michael Barkun sees Icke as a professional conspiracy theorist of a variety similar to that of conservative radio host Alex Jones, and considers Icke to be the most fluent of the genre. He calls Icke's work "improvisational millennialism" for its end-of-history scenario involving a final battle between good and evil. Because everything is connected in the conspiracist world view, Barkun writes, every source can be mined for links. The greater the stigma attached to an idea, the more attractive it becomes, and the vehemence with which the mainstream rejects an idea is almost a measure of its validity. For Icke, Barkun argues, the widespread ridiculing of the lizard theory is a guarantee that there's something to it.

i would have to agree with what michael barkun says about david icke's work

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my opinion on religion and the power of myth

any kind of religion is about finding what works for you and what makes sense to YOU. there are so many religions and modes of thought, to say one person is wrong or "this guy knows whats really going on" is taking the piss. just cause some dude has an educated rhetoric, while it does make them fun to listen to, it doesnt make it correct for every single person in the world to believe absolutely.

imo, mankind is desperate for stories and how those stories relate to our lives. our self image is very important and we need something to believe in to feel complete. how you perceive the world around you is a big deal and something you will need to iron out for yourself one day.

joseph campbell really hammers down on what stories and myth mean to humans and explains it in a un-biased way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v1I5smZBLU

#18 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

Icke says himself he has gone beyond the conspiracy, he got slaughtered on Wogan, went away crushed researched came back 10 years later, and made Wogan look a total close minded fool. 10 years ago he said that most if not all major players of politics are involved with child abuse, well.....he was spot on, it's all coming out, slowly but surely, in fact he has been so spot on a lot of disbelievers have to have another look, so if little old me sat down with Baukin, I'm pretty sure within an hour I could have him looking in a different perspective, purely by numbers and proof, once I had laid that seed in his, sorry to be frank, textbook psychological theory outlook, check this http://www.psycheduc...n/R complex.htm standard science, but the name, The R complex, the reptilian brain. Coincidence nope, a joke, nope, so who stuck this into a perfectly working brain to go and give us all these issues. God made man in his Image ? really ? or did we just get genetically screwed, then cloned. Religion is an outright insult to be honest, same story in each religion 12 followers and 1 leader, with stolen symbols of circles with crosses, and it just causes war, nothing else, if it's done anything positive ever, I must of missed it. One thing I have learnt over the years, is trust your gut your intuition, if it doesn't feel right, it's probably not right. Over the years I've been ridiculed for what I think, and I mean like 20 people in a pub at the same time, but who was the happy one, the peaceful one. Bottom Line we're all connected whether we like it or not, we're conciousness having an experience in skin space suits, I have one agenda, wake one sleeper at a time, cos the people sleeping in ignorance hold this whole thing together, it's taken years for them to build this but watch how quickly it will collapse once enough sleepers are awake.

Mellow I know theres no hate holmes !! and a debate like this is worth my energy.

#19 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,636 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:56 AM

1953 Iranian Coup D'etat
Orchestrated and conducted by the CIA and M15.
The coup removed the democratically elected Mosaddegh.
Mosaddegh had nationalized Iranian oil, something very much against the big western oil corporations.
His removal would eventually give rise to the Ayatollah.
Posted Image

#20 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

Nice work. NOt the first and not the last. Coup. Especially in those years.

#21 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,636 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

While not coup's per say, removal of governments who do not share the interests of the big western corporations are a common occurrence. Iraq, Lybia, Syria... My issue is, that it never plays out in the long run.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

#22 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:08 AM

DOOM!

Ghadaffi was my nigga. Obama is a hoe.

#23 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,636 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:12 AM

Obama is actually kind of cool in my mind. He let up on Syria and started conversations with with Iran. Something that has not occurred since 1979, when the guy who replaced Mossaddegh, the Shah, an extremely corrupt, brutal dictator, got tossed in the Islamic revolution.

My point is, don't fuck with other people. It's better for everyone in the long run.

#24 Goodz047

Goodz047

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:Wax

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:44 PM

No one mentioning shapeshifting reptiles, and a holographic reality controlled by the moon, and linked to Saturn, or the Hollow earth, check this guy, a week after this interview, he was found dead.

Rik clay was a very intelligent guy.. Very good with numerology. He was posting on ickes message boards and doing radio interviews. Apparently it was suicide.

#25 MellowYouth

MellowYouth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

Religion is an outright insult to be honest, same story in each religion 12 followers and 1 leader, with stolen symbols of circles with crosses, and it just causes war, nothing else, if it's done anything positive ever, I must of missed it. One thing I have learnt over the years, is trust your gut your intuition, if it doesn't feel right, it's probably not right

i cant say i agree with that, tbh.
there are other religions/beliefs besides christianity that the world follows (hinduism/buddhism/paganism/etc.) and my view on ickes work is that it is a "swiftian satire". not so much to be taken literally but to make the general public question whats going on around them. i think icke and any other open minded philosopher (chomsky/confucius/mckenna/campbell) does that. to not take what is given at face value and question things for yourself and come up with your own conclusions.

a review of 498 studies published in peer-reviewed journals concluded that a large majority of [religious/spiritual believers] showed a positive correlation between religious commitment and higher levels of perceived well-being and self-esteem and lower levels of hypertension, depression, and clinical delinquency.[94][95] Surveys suggest a strong link between faith and altruism.

Andrew E. Clark and Orsolya Lelkes surveyed 90,000 people in 26 European countries and found that "[one's own] religious behavior is positively correlated with individual life satisfaction.", greater overall "religiosity" in a region also correlates positively with "individual life satisfaction". The reverse was found to be true: a large "atheist" (non-religious) population "has negative spillover effects" for both the religious and non-religious members of the population.

i dont want to give anyone the wrong idea. i am Not saying you need religion or to be a spiritual thinker, but that there is evidence that shows it is "healthy" to be a spiritual person. i have plenty of atheist friends and i dont talk down or condescend they dont know whats really going on

to each their own. what works for you may not work for everyone. i am open minded enough to know i dont know what im talking about and have alot to learn, everyday of my life. life is a journey and we are all here together. we are part of the same body and our actions have a reaction

#26 Goodz047

Goodz047

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:Wax

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:55 PM

#27 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

Cannibus is funny. He is broke. But still the best. I think he took this conspiracy stuff and jumped on it. He and Griff are both broke and talking nonsense most of the tiime--but they know how to take advantage of weedheads.

Cannibus' career is worthy of Conspiracy talk. How could such a cold rapper who sounds so nice on wax fail to make any bit of green? I witnessed some staged event where he lost a battle to some toy. It was quite funny. Credit to him for being a legend that I continuously disregarded in an effort to support the half gay rappers that beefed with him...

#28 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,101 posts
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:06 PM

1953 Iranian Coup D'etat
Orchestrated and conducted by the CIA and M15.
The coup removed the democratically elected Mosaddegh.
Mosaddegh had nationalized Iranian oil, something very much against the big western oil corporations.
His removal would eventually give rise to the Ayatollah.
Posted Image

This ain't a conspiracy theory. Just regular history.

#29 HUNGRYMAN

HUNGRYMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

Jesse Ventura says:

#30 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,636 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:28 PM

This ain't a conspiracy theory. Just regular history.

The thread's title is "CONSPIRACIES", not "Conspiracy Theories". Also, a conspiracy is defined as..

Noun
A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
The action of plotting or conspiring.

I would say that orchestrating a coup d'detat amounts to a conspiracy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users