• 104 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/sober-minded-music

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

#62 Professor Coneyack

Professor Coneyack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Quality Music, Fine Art, Hand Crafted Beer, Audio Engineering, Lakers, Life
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/selectfewmusic805

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

"Respect Is Due (All Pioneers)" 80BPM

Choped some of the clapping, with a pitched intro chop of lady blue, GTR chop from the other record Borgia
Peace to the Pioneers
Aug 11, 1973 !!!!!

#63 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:33 PM

i'm in if it's only 1 sample never used before, no synths and no acapellas

GOOD !!!!! it's happening then, thing is neither of you get to pick the sample. now re read what I said about attitude and people listening to your beat, Enzoe is ahead on points already, one final banger beat and your on your arse, and if he wins your out how's that then.
  • Professor Coneyack likes this

#64 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

Okay.that's cool man. Let's do this. No synths no instruments. Are u down with polish jazz? Or should someone else pick the sample?? A question to the mods: should we move the topic to a new thread?

Peace enzo eyeris

Yeah man Obi declaring headz down this is war !!

#65 AtomHeartMoo

AtomHeartMoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:44 PM

Enzoe is ahead on points already, one final banger beat and your on your arse, and if he wins your out how's that then.

thing is..even if i made a better beat than his, i knew you would gave him the vote, and some other people too. thanks for confirming my statement with that lol. the voting method on these battle seem to be more of a "homie thing" instead of voting on who deserve it. i doubt some dudes even listen to all the beats.

#66 MuteMaximus

MuteMaximus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Interests:Turtles.
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/mutemaximus

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

There sure is a lot of quotation this week.

#67 enzo eyeris

enzo eyeris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Interests:my team: perfiktion (together with BEATFUX)
  • Soundcloud:soundcloud.com/enzoeyeris/

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

Okay.that's cool man. Let's do this. No synths no instruments. Are u down with polish jazz? Or should someone else pick the sample?? A question to the mods: should we move the topic to a new thread?

Peace enzo eyeris

#68 enzo eyeris

enzo eyeris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:33 PM

Oh sorry I just wanted to say that I always wanted to do some one on one shit. It's not about popularity or something. We just settle this the hip hop way.skills are the currency here.
Somebody starts a thread and post a rare sample and we both set fire on it. I don't hate nobody- but I wanna call out the guy to listen to his skills

Turn it up. E E

#69 AtomHeartMoo

AtomHeartMoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

We just settle this the hip hop way.skills are the currency here.
Somebody starts a thread and post a rare sample and we both set fire on it. I don't hate nobody- but I wanna call out the guy to listen to his skills

i agree. ODK will stay true to his strumpf theory. and most people will follow cause of what i said before but it's no big deal lol

if you crush me down i will certainly recognize it
let's go Enzo

#70 badenbaden

badenbaden

Rookie

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:22 PM

Here's mine. For a while I thought this was the Stones Throw Whining thread. Had to do a double take a few times to make sure it was still the beat battle.

Anyhow, here is my beat.

Oh and I got to play George's guitar a few months back. Was pretty cool.

Attached File  IMG_0463.JPG   78.08KB   4 downloads

#71 JoaGymshoe

JoaGymshoe

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/joagymshoe

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

Don't understand quite understand ya for saying that Obe ( Haven't got the quoting down yet ;) )...

I'm gonna give it my honest opinion...

Just a suggestion btw adding B'beatz to the mix... but I'm feeling this is more a One on One boxingmatch in the ring.. right?

Let's get ready to Rrrrumbleeeee!!!

#72 BasementBeatz

BasementBeatz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:music

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

its the same everywhere.. Loyalty is nice. But real honesty... does not exist on the internet. Its full of half truths and sugar coated bullshit. The real truth lies in who is making beats that sell.. and who is making hits that are being heard. Until you do any of that.. we are all just on the same page. This forum doesnt mean anything to anyone. Its all about your egos and maybe finding a cool person to chop it up with and collabo on a joint.. all in all.. most producers hate on each other because they are weak minded lames. Lets not put ourselves into those categories. Be cool and highlight peoples strenghts. Say... I like this in your beat.. do more of that. Dont say.. I dont like this.. I dont like that.. and you should never do this. That works sometimes.. but not whenever all you do is complain about other peoples music.

As I said before.. cant we all get along and help each other like this... FREE BASEMENT KIT. Sold for $20 elsewhere.. FREE TO MY NEW FRIENDS! haha.

http://we.tl/j3XYngwFhi

Now thats help.. not hate in the least.. I use this on every track I make.. maybe with some new outside loops n shit. This is a big nice kit. Enjoy.

#73 rangusroon

rangusroon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/peter-range

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

Anyways here's a sweet G-Funk icebreaker that will have you making love not war!

Had some fun with the keys on this one:

One Love

#74 MellowYouth

MellowYouth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

900MB drum kit .... @_@

Posted Image

#75 HUNGRYMAN

HUNGRYMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/hungrym4n

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

Man, I'm missing out on some fun. ^_^

#76 Professor Coneyack

Professor Coneyack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Quality Music, Fine Art, Hand Crafted Beer, Audio Engineering, Lakers, Life
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/selectfewmusic805

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

"The real truth lies in who is making beats that sell"
Hommie..your in it for the wrong reasons, but by all means dawg, get your $$

Peace to the struggling artists, Hip Hop was born out of necessity, a means of expression. lets keep it like that, not to capitalize on this beautiful culture, like so many before us have. I do this for free, and love every second of the frustration and happiness it throws at me cuz at the end of the day its about making what you precieve "reality" wealth, not rich..

Peace RANG..that track is mad funkin funky!!

#77 BasementBeatz

BasementBeatz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:music

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

rangusroon, mad dope my dude. good work. by far my fav up to this point.. Love the funk factor.. let me know how to vote. I will prefer to wait.. and hear everything. But I still dont know how to cast a vote...

#78 AtomHeartMoo

AtomHeartMoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

and im for the constructive criticism but not straight up hate/shitting on peoples beats.
quick fabricated scenario; lets say you are the king of arcades and can play all day off 1 quarter at the local laundromat. do you a. berate and humiliate everyone who trys to compete with you, or b. inform your rival of techniques and moves that could add to their development as a competitor/battler?

i don't know if you wrote this cause of what i said about that dude's biting flylo, but i really don't see an alternative way to confront someone who comes up with other's people ideas. following your point of view i guess i simply informed him cause i din't even say it wasn't well produced.

#79 JoaGymshoe

JoaGymshoe

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:30 PM

Just reread the the thread...

I feel AtomHeart got the short end of the stick... Just interpreted some harmless jibing when i read it...
with some educational value too!...I didn't know that about the flips already beeing used and have already been flipped similarly...

Also I think Fris didn't do that intentionally...

Fuel was added to the fire by words such as hate etc...

Well, a beautiful bout is the outcome...

No matter who wins... We can all start afresh next week...

"Stbb... It ain't a battle but a quarrel , sibling rivalry, coz we're brothers and sister. one family..."

I think we're a cool bunch of peeps up in here, meaning well...

Peazy J.
  • DrunkenMaster2 likes this

#80 rangusroon

rangusroon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/peter-range

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:39 AM

Professor Coneyack & BasementBeatz thanks for the love, I'm humbled yo!

There is a separate vote thread posted on Thurs where you vote (after listening to all the tunes of course ;) )

BasementBeatz - thanks for the massive sample pack, can't wait to peep that when its done DL'ing! Very Kind.

#81 ARwwae

ARwwae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:01 AM

#82 JoaGymshoe

JoaGymshoe

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:12 AM

Bribery will get you everywhere BasementB' ;) ( that's just a joke, to make it perfectly clear! )

Thanks!

Noticed your track is not on the Stones Throw Beat Battle page... you need to Add to group under your sound on your page.

Peazy J.

#83 enzo eyeris

enzo eyeris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:41 AM

made some regular beats, too. looking forward to the one on one

check them: >>HERE<<

#84 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:10 AM

thing is..even if i made a better beat than his, i knew you would gave him the vote, and some other people too. thanks for confirming my statement with that lol. the voting method on these battle seem to be more of a "homie thing" instead of voting on who deserve it. i doubt some dudes even listen to all the beats.

Im confirming nothing man at all apart from the battle between you 2.
Trying to get through to you that with a shit attitude, you won't get votes.
It's not a Homie thing on here it's called respect for the people that have done this every week, and hold Hiphop close to their hearts, there are ways of telling people, like calling it out in a public forum is not right, you could of messaged him privately, and gone down the route of asking did he mean too and get to know him, you would of avoided all this heat especially from me, that is respectful and considerate.

And I'm the last guy you want to try and predict and think you know my movements or thoughts 99.9% of the time there is humour, I'll hunt for a sample that hasn't been touched, and I'll even throw some nice multi-track drums in, I'll set it up tonight, and I won't be voting as I'm setting this up ( :P Didn't see that coming did ya!), I'll listen to both and comment on both. Was thinking of the deadline being Saturday when the next sample for the next battle is meant to be posted.

#85 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

its the same everywhere.. Loyalty is nice. But real honesty... does not exist on the internet. Its full of half truths and sugar coated bullshit. The real truth lies in who is making beats that sell.. and who is making hits that are being heard. Until you do any of that.. we are all just on the same page. This forum doesnt mean anything to anyone. Its all about your egos and maybe finding a cool person to chop it up with and collabo on a joint.. all in all.. most producers hate on each other because they are weak minded lames. Lets not put ourselves into those categories. Be cool and highlight peoples strenghts. Say... I like this in your beat.. do more of that. Dont say.. I dont like this.. I dont like that.. and you should never do this. That works sometimes.. but not whenever all you do is complain about other peoples music.

As I said before.. cant we all get along and help each other like this... FREE BASEMENT KIT. Sold for $20 elsewhere.. FREE TO MY NEW FRIENDS! haha.

http://we.tl/j3XYngwFhi

Now thats help.. not hate in the least.. I use this on every track I make.. maybe with some new outside loops n shit. This is a big nice kit. Enjoy.

From be cool and highlight..... yeah I can agree with that, but the whole stuff before, Really?? :blink: This forum means a lot, to a lot of us, and can go a little weird at times, but what doesn't in life, saying it's ego based is a bit much, nearly everyone on here is really humble, polite, inspiring, different, individual, Imaginative, colourful, cats, the ones that are full of ego soon fade because this isn't for them. And there is loyalty, you can have a look through various old posts and try and gauge what we've done, what has been said, who was helped, who helped, who trolled who. and how was it dealt with, and you can see over time other skills get taught, bonds grow and the community strengthens, it's not just about banging a beat out and selling it. Thats Rap. This is part of the Hiphop culture, that is no way on earth, based around making money. Love your tactic though, have your say, then give us a free kit, :lol: that is a lovely gesture in itself, and I'd rather focus on that act than some of what you've written, as that action speaks volumes in itself.

#86 JoaGymshoe

JoaGymshoe

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:37 AM

Thanks for clarifying Obe.. :) Both two posts above

#87 WhyNOT!?!

WhyNOT!?!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:39 AM

Oh shit! I missed all the interesting)))
Oh well..
Here is my track for this round.
Respect each other! Peace!

#88 AtomHeartMoo

AtomHeartMoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

I'll hunt for a sample that hasn't been touched, and I'll even throw some nice multi-track drums in, I'll set it up tonight, and I won't be voting as I'm setting this up ( :P Didn't see that coming did ya!), I'll listen to both and comment on both. Was thinking of the deadline being Saturday when the next sample for the next battle is meant to be posted.

sounds good to me. then it's, appart from ODK's drum samples and song sample only outside bass is allowed.

i may have been a bit harsh, but (to me) it just doesn't feel right to message up privately someone who does that. if he was bare-faced enough to show that thing to all of you, i'ma throw it in his face in front of everybody cause he may also don't care.
and i honestly don't believe he did that subconsciously cause it is in the exact same tone, also, the rest of the tune captures the same vibe. otherwise that bit wouldn't fit.
it's just how i feel about it, can't go ez on it lol

#89 AtomHeartMoo

AtomHeartMoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:13 AM

even that wobble filtering thing on this dude's tune was ripped from him, some of you who are fans of flylo surely noticed

#90 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:38 AM

I've set it up, given you rules, but I think it only fair you both start when we know Enzo has got the pack, go here http://www.stonesthr...showtopic=24981

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users