Photo

I got some most excellent big news to share!

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,358 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

I lost attention at your video where you rap over wack beats.

This is gonna be my last post to you. I’ve tried to find some common ground with you, but I’ve realized there’s no helping someone like you…I don’t have to take petty insults from some fucking curmudgeon in his basement angry because his chance to shine has long since died off with the close of the ‘90s.

& you know what? I’m sorta glad you never made it, because you seem to be spiteful, homophobic, pugnacious and just an overall unpleasant dude to be around—I can only imagine how awful it would be to work with someone like you. You talk on these boards like you’re hot shit with this holier than thou attitude, but I can see through the façade that you put up and see you for what you really are—just a jealous contrarian douche.

The fact that you complain about sooooo many artists’ works on here and criticize them viciously, yet still seem to be too much of a pussy to put up any of your own work to be analyzed by us tells me that you’re just a troll looking for attention. Maybe you need to reassess your life, homie—I don’t think hip-hop needs your elitist bullshit in this day and age, we’re all doing just fine without you and we’ll be pushing real shit long after you croak or fade into obscurity. So good luck, asshole—have a nice life.
  • D'MosPhree likes this

#62 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

You are so very animated buddy. Something I said must have struck a chord. Truth be told, I haven't even begun to introduce myself. You can continue to act out against the world, buddy its ok I won't be mad at ya. Thanks for the well wishes, bud. I am glad I could provide you with a bit of an interesting interlude. Someone as schooled in literature in the arts like you are, should be cognizant of the paradigms that are evidenced by this game. My so-called pugnaciousness commands me to wax philosophical on these issues, but, again, I will save you from such verbosity. One cannot help but calling out something as good or bad as it is as apparent as white or black. I think I have found the light that shines through you as I do with many a young talent. So absent your ardent distaste for me--you are a pretty cool young man.

#63 rokwell

rokwell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

• DJ Primate, D'MosPhree, mangoes cash and 1 other like this

#64 gEEchieDan

gEEchieDan

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, Boxing, Music, STMB, Madlib...
  • Soundcloud:geechiedan

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

• mangoes cash and James Frank. like this

#65 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

#66 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#67 DoomRustler

DoomRustler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Beat making... Pengweed with no seeds like underground shit horrors from the 70s on bit torrent
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/doomrustler

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:20 AM

:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users