#211 mplsSOUL

mplsSOUL

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
  • Interests:punani, sounds, beer

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:53 PM

fuck kanye as of late, having temper tantrums on television because big fashion names won't fuck with him because he's an accident waiting to happen. needs to pull a chapelle and cool off in africa for a few.

#212 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

this is grifty, stmb's resident Kanye defender. how may i direct your hater remarks?

ok but in all seriousness im not trying to dick ride this hard. i just feel like there's SO MANY haters talking shit and i still think the dudes pretty dope. How could it be a train wreck? every fashion shit he's touched has sold crazy outlandish numbers.
  • James Frank. likes this

#213 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:59 AM

So why do you defend him so ardently then? He ruined music with that third album.

It might blow up-and it will go pop!

Sell-out he be. I feel bad for him that he has had to remain in the closet for this long.

Peace!

#214 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:19 AM

well because it seems like a competition in this thread to be the loudest hater, and i just can't see all this hate without being like "yo hold up". yeezus is dope i can't understand the hate for it. on sight is dope. i think my least favorite track is blood on the leaves actually, the one every one else is jizzing their pants for. the one right before that is ill

#215 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:45 AM

this is grifty, stmb's resident Kanye defender. how may i direct your hater remarks?

haha, this was pretty funny to read actually. everyone's entitled to their own opinions, so i don't hate on Grifty for being a fan...just wanted to add that. and to add-on to homophobe-boogie's comments real quick, who gives a flying fuck about the dude's orientation? it literally has nothing to do with anything, we're discussing his behavior in the public eye and the last album he made in comparison with the rest of his catalog...

#216 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:28 PM

uh ok. Do you ever read your own posts? The answers lie in your own posts.

#217 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:37 PM

yes, do you read my posts? because it seems like every time i call you out on your bullshit, you just vaguely deflect it back towards me so that you don't have to own up to any of your hate-filled comments. everything i said about Kanye was relating to the disparity between what he represented both artistically and musically before as compared to now, not one thing i said had anything to do with who he might allegedly be going to bed with at night on the down-low...that doesn't matter to me whatsoever.

jesus christ, why is this guy still on these boards? he's worse than BroKing
  • GC90 likes this

#218 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:42 PM

actually broking's dope now
  • gEEchieDan and James Frank. like this

#219 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:42 PM

Oh Mr. Frank--so easy to get bent out of shape over such trivial matters and run and cry troll. Take it easy man-I never point out to you that your posts usually are just as conflicted as mine might seem.

You mention something about his outlandish behavior in public...well...everyone is free to interpret it as they so wish.

#220 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:44 PM

oooh you said the THIRD album boogie. yeah well i'll bump love lockdown a lil bit. i dont feel that album that much though....i mean t pain is kind of at fault for that trend isn't he?

#221 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:54 PM

I never point out to you that your posts usually are just as conflicted as mine might seem.

do it up, man. point them out, i'm sick of you vaguely telling me my posts conflict without ever explaining any further. which ones are they?

i'd like to know and since i'm calling you out you might as well put some elbow grease into your accusations. but you won't because you're just an anonymous, lingering troll on here that intentionally "shakes things up" cause it provides excitement to your lonely, basement-dwelling life.

oooh you said the THIRD album boogie. yeah well i'll bump love lockdown a lil bit. i dont feel that album that much though....i mean t pain is kind of at fault for that trend isn't he?

haha, idk who dropped the ball on this one-- but the third album is Graduation (great album btw). i think you all are thinking of #4 (also a great album imo).

#222 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:04 PM

Look sometimes you cannot help but not like a guy. Sometimes you cannot move off of what you thought that this creation was going to be...

You cannot imagine what this genre was like when there was no youtube. People worked hard to get where they are at...and in the end--what is it all worth?

Not everyone is without faults and that is something that I well recognize. But, to continue to talk about such inane topics as sex-drugs and rock and roll will make one look like a prune like Mick Jagger.

Conflicted? Yes. I try daily to keep doing real shit and be a part of a thriving community of people who wish to change the world-but more and more that seems like such a futile endeavor.

Musically, do you believe that is possible? (This is the part of life's realizations that has allowed me to actually accept K.West a bit).

What I mean is that--well, he is being used. He signed up to have his ass paraded around like this. It is the only explanation, possible.

The joke was on most of us--this craft cannot be attempted with a serious vision as it all comes down to ownership and who makes money on you. Point-blank.

Its an evil business which serves as a microcosm of the world. Do you want to be a multimillionaire or do you rather wish to make a difference in the lives of others?

The social conscious thing may have been a big joke. Really there is a huge racist component to a lot of this stuff.

I am not an economist but I'd venture to say that some really strange stuff is going on--and that these things are never covered by the press.

I commend those of you who are socially conscious as I may have been when your age. But, realize that this is one ugly world. I will write more when it becomes most pertinent and my thoughts actually make some sense.

Truth is the few of you who dislike my posts do not really bother me. I recognize really good character traits in you and have hope that more people of your similar age are like you and will one day harbor the force.

Sorry for the drippy stuff...it's all I got.

#223 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:07 PM

do it up, man. point them out, i'm sick of you vaguely telling me my posts conflict without ever explaining any further. which ones are they?

i'd like to know and since i'm calling you out you might as well put some elbow grease into your accusations. but you won't because you're just an anonymous, lingering troll on here that intentionally "shakes things up" cause it provides excitement to your lonely, basement-dwelling life.

Ok, first tell me what that last line meant.

I pointed specifically to the last line in your previous email: that KanyeZ likes to act out. There can be many theories behind his outlandish behavior. Maybe a mood disorder--or maybe he is realizing he is a slave--or realizing that he really likes guys.

#224 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:22 PM

Ok, first tell me what that last line meant.

I pointed specifically to the last line in your previous email: that KanyeZ likes to act out. There can be many theories behind his outlandish behavior. Maybe a mood disorder--or maybe he is realizing he is a slave--or realizing that he really likes guys.

ooooooh, now it's a debate ^_^
alright, counterpoint: who gives a shit?!
i'm not talking about motivations behind his behavior, i could care less about the inner workings of his mind; i'm talking about the behavior itself, and the things he actually has said...let's stick to that tangible stuff, not rumors and hearsay that have nothing to do with anything.

#225 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

Dude, you go from one idea to the next. Now you take exception when I do what you asked (i.e. direct you to the point in your post that I mentioned).

I outlined possible reasons for his behavior. It is like me saying that you need a good bottle of adderall, but then, I do not think it is your fault you cannot stick to a point.

#226 Dirty Cyclist

Dirty Cyclist

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Interests:Music and bikes

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:36 PM

I liked when he said Bush doesn't like black people and when he walked into the stop sign...
  • shakey finch, mplsSOUL, GC90 and 1 other like this

#227 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:03 PM

Dude, you go from one idea to the next. Now you take exception when I do what you asked (i.e. direct you to the point in your post that I mentioned).

I outlined possible reasons for his behavior. It is like me saying that you need a good bottle of adderall, but then, I do not think it is your fault you cannot stick to a point.

enough with the straw-man arguments, trollboogie. i don't care about his sexuality, he can be a douche whether he's straight or not-- it's irrelevant, but you are intent on bringing it up as the end all be all "reason" why he does everything, which in the end is your fucking opinion. but what does that have to do with Yeezus sucking? what does that have to do with his outbursts and his issues with the paparazzi? NOTHING. we both agree on Kanye being an asshole, that's the funny part lol. what i take issue with is your unnecessary homophobic remarks.

#228 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:21 PM

strawman? Not sure what you mean. You are still not listening. Maybe you'd listen if I said:"You still ain't listening, tho."?

It is not my job to guide you through everything.

#229 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:26 PM

?????

http://en.m.wikipedi.../wiki/Straw_man

idk what the fuck you're talking about anymore...and once again, like always, you dodged my point to write some vague response about nothing.

tl;dr winner: me :) that was easier than i thought it'd be.

#230 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:36 PM

:)

#231 GC90

GC90

Discogs / waxramble / etc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:24 PM

:unsure:

#232 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,782 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:29 PM

:excl:

#233 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:05 AM

Think this thread needs to kind of stop dead, it started off like Kanye's first 2 albums, and now looks like the rest of his discography. MWBoogie & James Frank your like the Joker and Batman, fucking hilarious, and I bet if you 2 actually hooked up as 2 people you'd probably get on really well. I'd like to cap off with the fact that I don't hate Kanye, just feel sorry for him, and others that really want that life then don't realize what they have got themselves into. And peeps if you don't understand something go and research, learn, enough energy has been wasted here where it could of gone towards other stuff, so enough with the "Your a ballbag because I don't understand what your saying", increase your knowledge base, we can all learn a bit more.

So if you have come in here to vent don't !
If you come in here to start it all off again don't !
If you got something positive all good
No more wasting time on this guys, go make some beats, eat some decent food, and start doing 3 positive things for other people for every single day of your life. So one big Cyber hug and I think we're done here. B)

#234 OfficeTime8889

OfficeTime8889

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Interests:I critique and collect records; conduct interviews; and study commercial music.
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/aris_fau

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:37 AM

Short and simple. If you don't want to participate in a thread or conversation, then don't. Announcing that you're "washing your hands" or any other equivalent to that is as worthless a thought as could be.

#235 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:27 PM

why won't this thread die?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

• GC90 likes this

#236 GC90

GC90

Discogs / waxramble / etc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

#237 Tackler

Tackler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

Think this thread needs to kind of stop dead, it started off like Kanye's first 2 albums, and now looks like the rest of his discography. MWBoogie & James Frank your like the Joker and Batman, fucking hilarious, and I bet if you 2 actually hooked up as 2 people you'd probably get on really well. I'd like to cap off with the fact that I don't hate Kanye, just feel sorry for him, and others that really want that life then don't realize what they have got themselves into. And peeps if you don't understand something go and research, learn, enough energy has been wasted here where it could of gone towards other stuff, so enough with the "Your a ballbag because I don't understand what your saying", increase your knowledge base, we can all learn a bit more.

So if you have come in here to vent don't !
If you come in here to start it all off again don't !
If you got something positive all good
No more wasting time on this guys, go make some beats, eat some decent food, and start doing 3 positive things for other people for every single day of your life. So one big Cyber hug and I think we're done here. B)

maybe if you use the force you can make this thread disappear, jedimaster

#238 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:03 AM

maybe if you use the force you can make this thread disappear, jedimaster

Ha ha!!! I wish I could, but it really is as simple as, people just not responding anymore, it's not hard, but everyone has something to say.
So the next person to post anything is a true FAGGOT!! ( Now..... a faggot is not a cuss to the homosexual society, it does not mean gay, it means weak of mind, no views of your own every view is copied or borrowed, a complete armchair activist, that would throw their own kids in-front of them in the line of fire, a total pussy you would shove out the way, as they would put your life and existence at risk, it's also a kind of meatball, so if this is meant to be a similarity of a bollock, and if that relates to being gay then that still doesn't make any sense, thought I'd set that straight before the next post tries to claim I'm homophobic, through confused viewpoints triggered by their left hemisphere, in the box reactions) In fact!!! next person just start a new thread on something thrilling and captivating.

#239 Jubito

Jubito

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Interests:40 & A BLUNT, light1up, light the doobie 'till it glow like a ruby
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/jubitoo

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:29 AM

Let's all just chill and go back to some '96 Kanye flavor, alright?

"NIGGAS NEED TO CHILL BEFORE THEY END UP DEAD"

#240 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,782 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:12 AM

I am sorry Jubito, but apparently, according to ODK, you are a faggot.

So the next person to post anything is a true FAGGOT!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kanye West

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users