• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#181 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:52 PM

I love this interview/intervention.

i linked to that same interview further up in the thread, haha...big ups on finding the YouTube version though.

#182 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:17 AM

Same old Illusory concept, look outside of yourself worry what others are doing then, moan protect moan protect, on the cycle goes.

A revolution:
Really ? well...... what is a revolution, it's a whole circuit, that turns and comes back to it's original point, mmmm....like a record spinning, in that sense it should change and evolve as it plays through the grooves, and possibly learn something as it's on this Journey. It is change for the better or should be.

Now!!.... You lot that are old enough trace your thoughts back to N.W.A, Public Enemy,
Remember, what they were telling us
Remember what they were showing us
Remember the energy that was built world wide

What happend ?

Well The White house invited Eazy E in to have a chat and OH! we got gangsta rap out of nowhere, Cars bouncing, materialism, and women becoming a means to use to fuck!!

It's the same fucking thing I already posted and said, Kanye used to spit knowledge and truth, then the Hurricane happened, he spoke publicly at what a cunt Bush was and still is, does no one ever take the time out CONSCIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!, to think the same thing is happening, it's their own negative Revolution, the powers that be know how fucking strong the true essence of Hiphop is, it is totally against everything the system tells us is right, they do not want you listening to higher knowledge, they want you asleep in a trance unaware, and not to question them, they have done all they can to try and delete the origins, the knowledge, and the connection of a whole culture and movement, into a fashion, where kids class a classic as They Forgot About Dre !! (trust me they do, it's actually a mainstream hit, not a classic). They have killed people that are trying to spread the message of truth, if you research the Black Panther movement, 2Pacs mothers involvement, you can see his own agenda very clearly, it's the same as John Lennon, they were in a position to be listened too, and knew what was going on, back to Eazy E, now rethink what you have been told about his death, artists will not speak about it or are frightened of what will happen to them.

The profile that you need to fit into Celeb society is a strange one indeed, you have to be unhinged, and Psychotic. Think about it for a minute or 2, what celebs are 100% sane, that doesn't need therapy, medication, special diets, special treatment. How where does all this come from and start. Usually the parents, Micheal's dad, Kanye's Mum, Milly Ray Cyrus, who has suddenly gone all dark and sexual, just like Taylor Swift. Still don't get why all their live shows look like rituals, with Black, Red, White, and Triangles(Of course I do that is worded very sarcastically, in the sense I hope someone gets that, I'm sick of how obvious this is once you read a couple of books on the Occult).
Kanye's interruption is part of an occult initiation ritual. (Anyone says I look to much into shit, probably doesn't look into shit enough and try to connect the dots, I'm used to that, as stupid and as fucking annoyingly close minded it is). All the female stars have gone through this, don't forget, they are Iconic, marketable items, that they want kids to look up to and COPY!! and be like, and be obsessed over, instead of concentrating on themselves, Now what was Micheal saying about Mariah being in floods of tears..................

Time to wake up kids, realize what world your feeding into where your own belief structure's get tickled by what your shown. Everything is as simple as saying no more and stopping.......the problem is not enough know how to do this though, thanks to the left side of our brains we our all hard coded into reacting and not thinking consciously, so when someone is pretty spot on, the natural thing is to express your opinion, which is fair enough, but you gotta know your shit and be right otherwise opinion is what opinion is, a point of view that can whistle in the the fucking wind!!!

#183 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:31 AM

Yo man, I do not know what any of this has to do with some slave named K.West, really. The guy sucks.

#184 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

Posted Image
  • GC90 likes this

#185 DJ Primate

DJ Primate

The Soulful Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

the irony is that he's in bed with all of these corporations. you think you're part of some big "fuck the industry" bandwagon by supporting him, but in reality all you're doing is contributing to the industry lol. his watered down, dumbed down, half-assed wannabe revolution he's presenting to everyone isn't going to change anything, do you really think it is? it's not.

well of course he's in bed with the corporations, he knows the game and he plays it well. he's not trying to topple any massive corporations, he's trying to become one of them. and if he wants to do that, he'll have to crumble the social barriers that block him from doing so. if you listened to the album, you'd know that he's trying to overcome their control for himself. he's not helping you, nor does he claim to be. everything he's doing is for his own sake! trying to compare him to public enemy or the x clan or whatever is a mistake, he's no social justice warrior. he's just trying his hardest to be on top of the world.

#186 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

world = a hoe who likes to take dicks on film.

#187 DJ Primate

DJ Primate

The Soulful Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

world = a hoe who likes to take dicks on film.

Posted Image

he's already on top of one of those

#188 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

Yo man, I do not know what any of this has to do with some slave named K.West, really. The guy sucks.

I just explained the system they all operate within drawing on similarities between one Nob and another, also trying to show they're all hand picked, so that is what it has to do with Kanye.

#189 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

well of course he's in bed with the corporations, he knows the game and he plays it well. he's not trying to topple any massive corporations, he's trying to become one of them. and if he wants to do that, he'll have to crumble the social barriers that block him from doing so. if you listened to the album, you'd know that he's trying to overcome their control for himself. he's not helping you, nor does he claim to be. everything he's doing is for his own sake! trying to compare him to public enemy or the x clan or whatever is a mistake, he's no social justice warrior. he's just trying his hardest to be on top of the world.

Dont think it's wrong Holmes I think it's valid, he used to speak knowledge, remember the tune about blood diamonds, compare that to what he spits now, what was there has gone, that's what I'm trying to show, by comparing him to that whole N.W.A energy, they all change, they have no choice.

#190 GC90

GC90

Discogs / waxramble / etc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

Same old Illusory concept, look outside of yourself worry what others are doing then, moan protect moan protect, on the cycle goes.

A revolution:
Really ? well...... what is a revolution, it's a whole circuit, that turns and comes back to it's original point, mmmm....like a record spinning, in that sense it should change and evolve as it plays through the grooves, and possibly learn something as it's on this Journey. It is change for the better or should be.

Now!!.... You lot that are old enough trace your thoughts back to N.W.A, Public Enemy,
Remember, what they were telling us
Remember what they were showing us
Remember the energy that was built world wide

What happend ?

Well The White house invited Eazy E in to have a chat and OH! we got gangsta rap out of nowhere, Cars bouncing, materialism, and women becoming a means to use to fuck!!

It's the same fucking thing I already posted and said, Kanye used to spit knowledge and truth, then the Hurricane happened, he spoke publicly at what a cunt Bush was and still is, does no one ever take the time out CONSCIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!, to think the same thing is happening, it's their own negative Revolution, the powers that be know how fucking strong the true essence of Hiphop is, it is totally against everything the system tells us is right, they do not want you listening to higher knowledge, they want you asleep in a trance unaware, and not to question them, they have done all they can to try and delete the origins, the knowledge, and the connection of a whole culture and movement, into a fashion, where kids class a classic as They Forgot About Dre !! (trust me they do, it's actually a mainstream hit, not a classic). They have killed people that are trying to spread the message of truth, if you research the Black Panther movement, 2Pacs mothers involvement, you can see his own agenda very clearly, it's the same as John Lennon, they were in a position to be listened too, and knew what was going on, back to Eazy E, now rethink what you have been told about his death, artists will not speak about it or are frightened of what will happen to them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6zVypo72E

The profile that you need to fit into Celeb society is a strange one indeed, you have to be unhinged, and Psychotic. Think about it for a minute or 2, what celebs are 100% sane, that doesn't need therapy, medication, special diets, special treatment. How where does all this come from and start. Usually the parents, Micheal's dad, Kanye's Mum, Milly Ray Cyrus, who has suddenly gone all dark and sexual, just like Taylor Swift. Still don't get why all their live shows look like rituals, with Black, Red, White, and Triangles(Of course I do that is worded very sarcastically, in the sense I hope someone gets that, I'm sick of how obvious this is once you read a couple of books on the Occult).
Kanye's interruption is part of an occult initiation ritual. (Anyone says I look to much into shit, probably doesn't look into shit enough and try to connect the dots, I'm used to that, as stupid and as fucking annoyingly close minded it is). All the female stars have gone through this, don't forget, they are Iconic, marketable items, that they want kids to look up to and COPY!! and be like, and be obsessed over, instead of concentrating on themselves, Now what was Micheal saying about Mariah being in floods of tears..................

Time to wake up kids, realize what world your feeding into where your own belief structure's get tickled by what your shown. Everything is as simple as saying no more and stopping.......the problem is not enough know how to do this though, thanks to the left side of our brains we our all hard coded into reacting and not thinking consciously, so when someone is pretty spot on, the natural thing is to express your opinion, which is fair enough, but you gotta know your shit and be right otherwise opinion is what opinion is, a point of view that can whistle in the the fucking wind!!!

#191 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

Posted Image

he's already on top of one of those

what's that from, Primate?

#192 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,720 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:44 PM

So what's people's thoughts on Kanye getting with Kim to bear his child and not Amber.

Personally, I am disappointed.
Posted Image

#193 DJ Primate

DJ Primate

The Soulful Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:14 AM

what's that from, Primate?

• GC90 likes this

#194 OfficeTime8889

OfficeTime8889

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:I critique and collect records; conduct interviews; and study commercial music.
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/aris_fau

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:06 AM

Kanye should listen to his own song "All Falls Down." We're bothered by Kanye's antics b/c we know of the real good and revolution that he's capable of. The brother who broke down all the things Kanye has done as an artist in the last 15 years is right. Kanye's been highly influential in urban circles for the last 15 years. The direction he's trying to take us in is a dangerous one, that's all.

Btw, the real unfiltered Kanye was on College Dropout
  • James Frank. likes this

#195 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:25 AM

^ haha, holy shit i've never seen that "ad" before...how old is that? i gotta admit, it was well done and pretty hilarious. better than the "Bound 2" video.

#196 Tackler

Tackler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

"cause they made us hate ourselves but love they wealth, thats why shawtys holla "where the ballas at" and the white man gets paid off of all of that"

#197 Tackler

Tackler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

The devil is alive i feel him breathing, claiming money is the key, so keep on dreamin

#198 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

"you ain't got the answers though"

I'm the Luis Vutton Don.

#199 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Ha ha!! funny vid man, if you don't get it fair enough, was expecting someone to have a problem, totally natural response when it goes shooting over someones head as it might be slightly out the box, to how they think normally. You can see in brackets what I've written about close mindedness. ^_^

#200 Chason

Chason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

Why is there so much pseudo-philosophical jargon and dribble in this thread?

#201 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

because the man is a genius. i still don't get peoples intense hatred of him. it seems aimless! like what, is it just i am a god that's pissing everyone off? or that kind of sentiment?

#202 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

not nearly.

#203 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:08 PM

i wash my hands of this thread. i've made all my points several times over, so if people are still asking why Kanye is hated they can just scroll up and see my posts above. i'll leave with this, because like i said i do enjoy a lot of Kanye's catalogue; it's just that now at this time i don't see myself being a fan of his current work/shenanigans.

#204 GC90

GC90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

See thread topic

Edit: Kanye West, proud non-reader lol

http://www.reuters.c...090526?irpc=932
  • Chason likes this

#205 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

couldn't resist, one last quote:

"I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book's autograph."

Posted Image

#206 OfficeTime8889

OfficeTime8889

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:I critique and collect records; conduct interviews; and study commercial music.
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/aris_fau

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

1. Hip-Hop is being used to constrain and imprison the same people that it once liberated and empowered.
2. Kanye West is not the architect of the antics that have become synonymous with his name. He's merely a puppet who espouses the sentiments of the big businesses that have allowed for him to achieve this degree of face time.
3. I believe that his mind and soul is in turmoil. Having said that, expect some Chappelle-like hajj within the next 5 years or so. Also expect the media to depict him as "crazy" as they attempt to discredit any of the revelations that he might be compelled to make.
4. Kanye West's revolution occurred in 2003 when College Dropout hit store shelves.
5. The big-business revolution began right after when it was established that he could touch millions of people.

This is basically the story of "Hip-Hop." The energy that it gives off noways is so strange and unfamiliar. I would argue that this isn't really Hip-Hop. Instead, much like what occurred in recent memory with the Harlem Shake videos, it's integrity was compromised decades ago and its meaning deliberately changed until the conventional understanding of Hip-Hop was far from what it originated as.

#207 GC90

GC90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

Bored of posting about Kanye, last one. I don't understand how people take Kanye's retarded antics as genius, is this what everyone think is happening?

Posted Image

#208 nervous

nervous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:10 PM

This is basically the story of "Hip-Hop." The energy that it gives off noways is so strange and unfamiliar. I would argue that this isn't really Hip-Hop. Instead, much like what occurred in recent memory with the Harlem Shake videos, it's integrity was compromised decades ago and its meaning deliberately changed until the conventional understanding of Hip-Hop was far from what it originated as.

This is what we need more of:

#209 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:08 PM

1. Hip-Hop is being used to constrain and imprison the same people that it once liberated and empowered.
2. Kanye West is not the architect of the antics that have become synonymous with his name. He's merely a puppet who espouses the sentiments of the big businesses that have allowed for him to achieve this degree of face time.
3. I believe that his mind and soul is in turmoil. Having said that, expect some Chappelle-like hajj within the next 5 years or so. Also expect the media to depict him as "crazy" as they attempt to discredit any of the revelations that he might be compelled to make.
4. Kanye West's revolution occurred in 2003 when College Dropout hit store shelves.
5. The big-business revolution began right after when it was established that he could touch millions of people.

Hell yeah on point 3, spot on.

#210 miss stress

miss stress

NOT HERE FOR IT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:38 PM

I got lost somewhere on the 4 th or 5 th page too.....

Imma go back to 1996 where hip hop was simple. Peace y'all
  • MWBOOGIE likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kanye West

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users