#1 DistantStarr

DistantStarr

Rookie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 08:20 PM

TIMELESS VOL 1 IS BACK!!!

Posted Image

Click on pic for direct link to itunes.(If the link doesn't work feel free to do a itunes search for jneiro jarel)

It's back in digital yall!!!! A Lot of folks missed out on this album but now it's available again for the world.

Timeless Vol.1 is a collection of exclusive (1997-2001) ruff tracks that stand the test of time. This is a mix cd from JJ himself. No middle man or nothing. Straight raw!! When I say raw, I mean dirty, under da basement, doo rag for a poppa stoppa, tracks peaking in da RED, unedited one take raw!!!. Enjoy

Dr. Who Dat?

Review By Junior (WKDU 91.7)

The music industry has not gone astray! You just need to search and find some of the hidden gems out there. Jneiro Jarel's release Timeless Vol.1 is a collection of exclusive (1997-2001) is a prime example. It's really hard to describe Jneiro's sound because he is always changing his scope but DAMN if it's not on point. The only thing that comes to mind is when you fell in love with A Tribe Called Quest's "Low End Theory" and new this was part of something big. Over a decade later you can still recite every word. This is what Jneiro's music feels like to me. Very futuristic but still has that boom bap to it.

In early 2005 Jneiro will be releasing his official debut, "Three Piece Puzzle" (Kindred Spirits). Be on the look out for this one you won't be sorry.

http://recordbreakin.com/reviews.html

Thanx for your support!!

Also will be available on these online stores!!

MusicIsHere
Bitmunk
Daiki
MP3tunes
Tradebit
PayPlay
BuyMusic
MP3-Extension
Rhapsody
Napster

#2 Klay Doe

Klay Doe

STMB's Special Dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 08:58 PM

You're Late..... Click Here....

#3 DistantStarr

DistantStarr

Rookie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 09:42 PM

At least it was posted by someone I work with lol. Label Who!?!?!?!?!?Peace to My man Kenny Fresh on the post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users