4 replies to this topic

#1 Drums

Drums

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 05:38 AM

So I might be out there in a month for a couple of days. I've heard that it's supposed to be a "young" town in terms of the people living over there. How's the diggin scene over there? Anybody know? Gimme the places to be at! Thanks.

#2 djbosco

djbosco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 06:52 AM

dublins not great theres only one good record shop and its not great for diggin more for getting ur new tunes , if can spare a 2 or 3 hour journey belfast is a much better city for diggin its got 4 or 5 really good record shops a load of charity and thifrt shops such as cash converters and the like. PM for more info

#3 Drums

Drums

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 07:53 AM

dublins not great theres only one good record shop and its not great for diggin more for getting ur new tunes , if can spare a 2 or 3 hour journey belfast is a much better city for diggin its got 4 or 5 really good record shops a load of charity and thifrt shops such as cash converters and the like. PM for more info

i'm not gonna venture out outside of dublin. what's the name of that only good record shop? how are the prices over there?

#4 rhythmic

rhythmic

Rookie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 11:42 AM

all city records in temple bar is a good place to start, though the selection isn't very large. there's a reggae spot near the irie cafe and a couple of electronica stores in temple bar as well...ask the all city folks and they should be able to direct you. there really isn't much outside of that.

#5 djbosco

djbosco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 01:14 PM

all city records in temple bar is a good place to start, though the selection isn't very large. there's a reggae spot near the irie cafe and a couple of electronica stores in temple bar as well...ask the all city folks and they should be able to direct you. there really isn't much outside of that.

All city was the one records shop i was talkin bout but as u can see it has limited collection, didnt know bout that reggae spot check that out u never know, prices may be a slight bit higher than anywhere in as it is one of the most expensive cities in europe, not sure how this effects the price of wax lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users