41 replies to this topic

#31 SwampThing

SwampThing

To Serve Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:59 PM

Now available for (pre-order?) purchase direct from the label. While supplies last I assume. Still haven't received my copy but apparently they've shipped.

http://www.beatdelet...-to-your-leader

#32 GC90

GC90

waxramble / Discogs / etc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

Thanks for the heads up, ordered myself a copy

#33 rupert pupkin

rupert pupkin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:30 PM

got my copy in the mail today
very awesome

#34 Machiventa

Machiventa

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • Interests:Love, Hugs, & Hip Hop Soul

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

^ is it gatefold? Any extra printed material inserts? The original release didn't have shit aside from the picture on the gatefold of the little cut out tanks, missles, soldiers, etc. Good to know these are 180g. I wonder what weight the original vinyls are?

#35 SwampThing

SwampThing

To Serve Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:09 AM

^ is it gatefold? Any extra printed material inserts? The original release didn't have shit aside from the picture on the gatefold of the little cut out tanks, missles, soldiers, etc. Good to know these are 180g. I wonder what weight the original vinyls are?

Just got my copy. IT IS THE GATEFOLD! However sadly no extra inserts or anything else at all, but the LPs do come in classy red sleeves and it's just awesome to have the mint, heavyweight gatefold. I'm satisfied.

ha and someone's already trying to flip one of these for 80 bills on discogs.

#36 ynqhead

ynqhead

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

ha and someone's already trying to flip one of these for 80 bills on discogs.

For all that I'd rather just buy the original. Glad to see this reissue. I have a copy of Born Like This in mint condition...wonder when that'll be reissued?

#37 Mr. Gerbik

Mr. Gerbik

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

For all that I'd rather just buy the original. Glad to see this reissue. I have a copy of Born Like This in mint condition...wonder when that'll be reissued?

oh word, didnt know that one is "rare". 50$ on discogs in mint condition. I think i played my copy like two times >_>

#38 ynqhead

ynqhead

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:20 PM

I don't know how easy it is to find still enclosed in shrink wrap. The only one in real mint condition is $80.00 USD

#39 OfficeTime8889

OfficeTime8889

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:I critique and collect records; conduct interviews; and study commercial music.
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/aris_fau

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

Just got my copy.

I was going to ask if anyone received the shipment of their order. The mystique surrounding the sale had me thinking that it could be a scam of sorts. Good shit though. Dumile's albums have the best artwork of any Hip-Hop artist I could think of. His discography is the type of shit you frame and dedicate an entire wall to if you have the room

#40 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,076 posts
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:26 PM

I missed the pre-order but I placed a special order with one of my local shops. I'm driving away from the record store now with a beautiful copy of an LP I thought I would never hold. Mad props to everyone who put this reissue together and everyone who preordered to make this happen!

#41 Yus

Yus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:19 AM

That beatdelete site is horrible. Back when they were taking on orders for the KD release, it kept giving me errors at the checkout. No resolvement was given and then they closed orders.

Ninja Tune is a blessing, just placed an order!

#42 ynqhead

ynqhead

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:30 PM

Dumile's albums have the best artwork of any Hip-Hop artist I could think of. His discography is the type of shit you frame and dedicate an entire wall to if you have the room

I had a hard time with Born Like This....it was a bit too cliche and I think DOOM mentioned that he was displeased with the tracklisting and cover art/design as well. Forgot where I read that at though. Otherwise I'd agree that the art is pretty much consistentantly quality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users