jondis
vavoom
ogi feel the beat
mellow youth
areou

real hard to decide between a few...
robot orchestra - always great stuff, drums, everything
vavoom - the beat
areou- loved all of the different sections all the drums were banging too, wish it lasted longer!! liked it a lot

run run raw - classic.... love everything u through in.... !!
but gotta give it to.. Shuffle Jack
love the vibe... drums sounded great, was a jazz sample.. but was used very well... +1!! sick intro too!

#62 Olos88

Olos88

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

Areou
Ras Dude
Sarinoah
GHprodu
KOMMERZKLAUS

#63 Robot Orchestra

Robot Orchestra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/robotorchestra

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:35 AM

SG Omen already said it:

1. Kommerklaus (6 votes)
2. Shuffle Jack (5 votes)
3. RunRunRaw/DIno/Sixfingerz,Obi-Dan-Kenobi/Constro/... (all with 3 votes)

#64 Roybong

Roybong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:15 AM

Heaps of sick beats. also liked six fingers, Od beats, Why not?? Spellspellspell, Morbid and Main Theory.
Bong it up yo!

3. Luke Ceaser
(was loving both these tracks you guys r killing it!)
2.obi dan

Robot ORC #1
(sick beat dude was loving the trumpets)

Peace out every Hava nice weekend!

#65 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:27 AM

I had put a comment on LadySnowblood's beat , but i saw her quote that she deleted her last 2 tracks.
but i've said sum like: its nice to hear female souls flippin a battlebeat! and we need more of that for the quest of universal musical love in this forum ,world.

So many good/talented/different Souls in here from all over the world, expressing themselves - every week - and only 2 females. :mellow: Its time to learn something new out of that , my opinion.
I think if the world was ruled by females, it would be a better place ....with more balanced universal love instead of World Domination with money and war - a invisible -modern-slave-chain. Glad i feel freedom trough music and the lifestyle so...... together we are CAPTAAAAIIIINNN PLANET!

Peace.One Love

Vavoooooooommmmmmmmm!!!!!

Cool ya boots Holmes Women need to have the respect and feminine energy replaced/rebalanced before they run the show, Love can't be balanced it just is, "Everything else is bollocks bottom line", I'm talking that real energy of creating, not the magazines that tell them how they should be. I love the Captain Planet metaphor Holmes we are all one, but some can not see or accept this at this present time, I know there is female and male packaging or spacesuits for the Soul to wear in this 3D game, but is the Soul a Woman or a man, does someone in a wheelchair still roll around in one when they leave their body,(otherwise put in the category of being dead or dying, yawn!!) so I say if we are all one lets try something out, try spending the week saying "there will be more female beatmakers next time", but really believe in the intent behind the words, And I'll bet Jondis's synths more will pop up!!

#66 GoodWill

GoodWill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Interests:goodwill815@hotmail.com
  • Soundcloud:soundcloud.com/goodwillbeats

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

sorry late ,what can i say so much talent this week!I have to go with shuffle jack.also what the hell are you guys talking about.I can start a thread about women if you would like.
  • tinyEagle likes this

#67 SG Omen

SG Omen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:19 AM

Where is that sample, Kommerz? I gotta start choppin'

#68 ras dude

ras dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Interests:drumming, glaucoma medication, shit from the 70's, podcasts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

I had put a comment on LadySnowblood's beat , but i saw her quote that she deleted her last 2 tracks.
but i've said sum like: its nice to hear female souls flippin a battlebeat! and we need more of that for the quest of universal musical love in this forum ,world.

So many good/talented/different Souls in here from all over the world, expressing themselves - every week - and only 2 females. :mellow: Its time to learn something new out of that , my opinion.
I think if the world was ruled by females, it would be a better place ....with more balanced universal love instead of World Domination with money and war - a invisible -modern-slave-chain. Glad i feel freedom trough music and the lifestyle so...... together we are CAPTAAAAIIIINNN PLANET!

Peace.One Love

Vavoooooooommmmmmmmm!!!!!

I believe that the world would still be fucked up even if it was run by women. Anyone who desires power over people usually turn out to be dicks. I would only agree if it were a bunch of female scientists/or astronauts running the place... that would be sweet.
  • Vavoom likes this

#69 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

I believe that the world would still be fucked up even if it was run by women. Anyone who desires power over people usually turn out to be dicks. I would only agree if it were a bunch of female scientists/or astronauts running the place... that would be sweet.

Ha ha!! Yeah, remember Margaret Thatcher, Hitler in drag!!
  • Vavoom likes this

#70 steezo

steezo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/stanscrates

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

In political sciences or to be more specific, in the theory of international relations, the problem of "would the world be a better place if run by women or not", is generally refered to as the agent/structure problem. It basically says, that humans (all genders!) are generally good, but can be corrupted by the structures they are confronted with and acting in. So whether or not, structure is looked upon as something that is given a priori or created by humans or just an ideological concept, the answer is a bit more complex, than one might think.

But all I know is, the world is pretty much fucked anyways, without the next sample to flip! ;)
  • Vavoom likes this

#71 ras dude

ras dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Interests:drumming, glaucoma medication, shit from the 70's, podcasts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

What he ^ said!
  • Vavoom likes this

#72 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

In political sciences or to be more specific, in the theory of international relations, the problem of "would the world be a better place if run by women or not", is generally refered to as the agent/structure problem. It basically says, that humans (all genders!) are generally good, but can be corrupted by the structures they are confronted with and acting in. So whether or not, structure is looked upon as something that is given a priori or created by humans or just an ideological concept, the answer is a bit more complex, than one might think.

But all I know is, the world is pretty much fucked anyways, without the next sample to flip! ;)

Yup I like that mayne !! all got swerved big time ha ha!! :lol:meant to be about more female beat makers, love it!!
  • Vavoom likes this

#73 kommerzklaus

kommerzklaus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
  • Soundcloud:soundcloud.com/kommerzklaus

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

BLAP. samples will be up in a second,

#74 ChrisPerrin

ChrisPerrin

Rookie

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/#chrisperrin

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:55 PM

I just joined....where can I view the battle voting results? Or is that hidden?

#75 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

I just joined....where can I view the battle voting results? Or is that hidden?

Cool to see you on here dude welcome mayne!! it's 4th comment down Robot Orchestras comment.

#76 Tep⟑ph✆ne

Tep⟑ph✆ne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Like 20% on some loan shark ish.
  • Soundcloud:tepaphone

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

This leprechaun promises to tell where the Fed hid yall' Germans' gold if you will just upload the sample ;-)
  • Vavoom likes this

#77 Vavoom

Vavoom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:World Peace
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/vavoom-la-haye

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

But all I know is, the world is pretty much fucked anyways, without the next sample to flip!

Wow :D Exactly, i agree with all of you brothers- ODK,RasDude,Steezo.!!!

rasDude: Anyone who desires power over people usually turn out to be dicks EXACTLY!!!

And this system we are in now, is like that - the Monitair System, wich is Evil.(idontsaythatwomenareevil)
Its better if we ruled it together as One Love -Female&Male, but it isn't.Most of us have a ego.Things have to change before we are in that mindstate,worldwide.sum countries worse - i would have liked it if there was an Galactical- internet - then would do the STBB with ''Aliens''...lolz. seemsayin?
and maybe get an awnser on all the question about Heaven MAn and Earth.what the bleep do we know?why all the planets in a big hole - why not totaly nothing? somebody better tell me that magical trick, making us endup with Good and Evil.
Someone has to start (we) change things, before we all do that - and i feel responsible for that , because i'm lovin Heaven-Man-Earth.And glad i'm alive and enjoying things of it.

ODK: I love the Captain Planet metaphor Holmes we are all one, but some can not see or accept this at this present time

Exactly!
All because of invisible Mind Control in this System.
And what i meant with soul is, that male and female look at things differently - mind and emotions.
Then i would say: Its cool to hear a female mind/soul speaking through music;Vocals/instruments/Band/battlebeat.(maybemyDutch/English)
Emotions are the biggest reference to our soul, that ''thing'' that remotes our Pineal Gland. the best part of the brain - (MOstly destroyed by the System-owners.but most of us dont know that).
EQ not IQ
IQ is for letting them have mindcontrol. And to let people think they smart for a bigger ego. whos gonna make more Money/Power for them.
I use both for a better life and to survive this system.Enjoying Life.
And i think EQ is more important than IQ when we make music.Creativity. theres more IQ in the mixing part, my opinion.
we still only use 10% of the brain , a few people use more. IQ is getting us dumb in that way.................Anyway.

I'm getting far off the topic right now.MAYBE ITS THE WEED TALKIN :rolleyes: .................i came on this page for a sample.

and WillGood, if you wanna start a thread - its ok- i'm always down to share knowledge / philosofy with people/beatmakers

ONe love & Peace

#78 Tep⟑ph✆ne

Tep⟑ph✆ne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Like 20% on some loan shark ish.
  • Soundcloud:tepaphone

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

Very happy to see lotsa esoteric (and common sensical critical) thinking up in here. It confirms for me another dimension of this beatmaking community that I'd hoped and sensed was there!
  • Vavoom likes this

#79 Vavoom

Vavoom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:World Peace
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/vavoom-la-haye

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

Very happy to see lotsa esoteric (and common sensical critical) thinking up in here. It confirms for me another dimension of this beatmaking community that I'd hoped and sensed was there!

Bro Tepaphone - you are killing me with your last 2 quotes - And i'm happy too ,(about your last quote.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users