• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 davewah

davewah

Rookie

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

I'm sure somebody will yell at me for this being in the wrong section or something, but I just want to make everyone in NY aware that Cannibal Ox is playing a reunion show tonight at the Knitting Factory in Brooklyn. I don't work for them or anything, I'm just some dude, but I thought since I live in Wisconsin and can't be there, I would let all the NY peeps know. No, El-P isn't going to be there. However C-Rayz freaking Walz is going to be there opening, along with Kenyattah Black (watch for Vast and Black collabo called Black Voltron) and Double A.B.

I'm not starting this thread to start an argument on if Vast isn't as dope as he was since Cold Vein or Vordul's status or how the new Can Ox album isn't going to be good because El-P isn't going to be producing (Bill Cosmiq on the beats), I just simply wanted to let people in NY know this is going on. It's like 10 bucks. Please go so I can live vicariously through you. :)

#2 scabs

scabs

Facebook.com/scabsallover Scabsallover.bandcamp.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts
  • Interests:Ableton9, APC40, & Monome 40h

Superlative Records
    Zypher Un Label
    Keep Records
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/scabsallover

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:17 PM

Vast is a real cool dude, likes to work with hungry cats, hit him up if you want to get work done with him, I did and though I had to get on him to make time, boy did he deliver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users