#1 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,185 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:32 PM

Anyone ever have a stalker?

I got one, it is the shit. I mean shit. so shit.

This one lives in my building and on my floor. She has two little Paris Hilton dogs, so right there are 2 x's. Third, she is not my type, third x. She is overly aggressive, 4th x, shall I go on? She comes by my door drunk, trying to get me to pick her up in the hallway. Wakes me up in the middle of the night. I have no doubt she is souly focused on getting with the Mangoes.

This has been going on for two months. Since I am nice, any bit of niceness I give her, she takes a mile and as a sign that I love her. If I blow up and end up calling security, which I have, she acts like it is nothing and takes no hint.

So, Any stalker stories?

Miss Stress any insight into the late 30 single female, who lives with two little yapping pups psyche?

I considered moving but I like my place too much. Mangoes just got to get a bitch to scare her off.

Posted Image

#2 miss stress

miss stress

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

Omg!! Good topic.....whoa yall dont even know the stalkish shit i get like really?? The last one was this dude who literally blew up my phone and text me daily. Mind you, i never talked to dude and he was on my phone talking about i was his girl and all that? Really? I didn't know that? I finally lied and told him i had a dude and he still was like so...??? Baha i finally had to get a "friend" to answer my phone and threat him and he was still trying to fight my friend like what? That shit was crazy... Bananas!
  • SunnyMeadowz likes this

#3 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,185 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

What finally ended it?

Ps. I can hear mine stalking now. It's fucked man. I don't want to bang her cause I think it will just amount to an awkward situation. She lives 10 feet away. Booty calls are cool, if there is a buffer.

#4 jonwayne

jonwayne

Rookie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

So I was stalking this one chick...
  • Jadoe, Jurmainson and TeefSweat like this

#5 miss stress

miss stress

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

I dont think it full ended because ill still every now and then get a blocked or unknown call or a voice mail with someone breathing on it. I've had some wierdos man .... Lemme tell u, like u should never be walking around Victoria secret while im buying my bras asking to buy them or lemme me model them for u. Thats not a great pick up line or sexy for that matter more creepy. Also, dont stand behind me sniffing asking me what perfume i wear while im shopping.... Dont do that either

#6 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,185 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

Hm. I do that shit all the time tho.

Harhar.

Honestly tho. I find her pretense very intrusive. I like my privacy. She seems unwilling to give it to me. I believe the word is obsessed.

#7 miss stress

miss stress

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:20 PM

You dont want to bang her because she giving up to easy she might as well stand outside your door with her legs open and a bottle of water she so thirsty. No thrill for u.....

#8 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,185 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:44 PM

Ehn, I am just creeped out. I am maybe worried that she will then want to hang out with me. That she will want me to walk her dogs with her. That if I have someone else over, there might be drama.

#9 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • 5,486 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

stay well away you dont shit on your front doorstep
  • SunnyMeadowz likes this

#10 DJ Projexion

DJ Projexion

STMB Bouncer

• Members
  • 4,883 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

Yeah man, that sounds like a potential nightmare situation. Keep your distance, she will eventually find someone else to latch on to.

Don't be nice to her, stalkerish people mistake that to mean you actually want them.

#11 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,185 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:09 AM

Thanks my negus.

#12 bertskee

bertskee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Interests:girls, war.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

Honestly tho. I find her pretense very intrusive. I like my privacy. She seems unwilling to give it to me. I believe the word is obsessed.

I nominate this sentence for an academy award.

naw, im joking, but seriously, have you tried just telling her the truth bruh? I think she'll get the point when you let her know that Riff Raff is the only one for you.

#13 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,185 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

True true.

#14 kcat

kcat

Crate diggin' kitty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Interests:beats, love songs, Simpsons, guitar

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

Don't be nice, not even a bit. Just be firm and try to ignore her as best you can.

My niece's roommate just went through a situation with someone who had been stalking her for, apparently, 6 months.She came out to find the back window of her car smashed, nothing taken. Then got a text from dude simply saying, "I'm sorry". (They live in a gated apartment complex near SDSU.)

Police wouldn't do anything because they said they had no proof of who it was. Same night this happened they were going back into the complex and saw dude coming out. She called her dad, apparently he has connections at the San Diego police department so he got 5 retraining orders issued against him. (One for the girl and all her roommates including my niece.) ONLY reason why anything got done was cause this girls dad had connections though.

Moral of the story, she'd have to do something pretty bad to take it to a higher level. (If that was ever a thought.) Just ignore her and be cold and hopefully she'll get it. =/

#15 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • 5,486 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:45 AM

just come home really late at night and bang on her door whilst continually huffing on gas and start screaming "DADDY WANTS TO FUCK" she'l never go near you again unless she has seen blue velvet and finds dennis hoppers character a turn on
  • DJ Projexion and mplsSOUL like this

#16 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,185 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:19 AM

Thanks.

So, I accidentally saw her Sunday. Since, her obsession is in overdrive. I just know it. You know when you can just sense someone? Well she is kicking it up a notch. So, I want to get some opinions, preferably female, but not exclusive ( as we only have 2). If I banged her, do you think she would fuck off? Meaning let me sleep at night? But do you think she would except her role as nothing but a sex toy? Or, going by what I have described of her, that she would try and sink her teeth in even more?

#17 CertafiedBluntHead

CertafiedBluntHead

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:09 AM

DO NOT FUCK i repeat DO NOT FUCK!!!! unless you're tryin to be a ruthless dick afterwards so she takes a hint (and it seems that you're not really into doin that now just to shake her), plus at that point you'd have already sealed the deal and that could make it infinitely harder to get rid of her, that's usually the case with bat shit crazy women

sounds like you're thinkin with the wrong head, nuff said

EDIT
also relevant

#18 miss stress

miss stress

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:22 PM

No, i would say dont bang that girl. Unless you want to end up in a movie scene. I would probably tell you to ignore her too. I wouldnt suggest you to get a female friend the threaten her for the simple fact that woman can get bat shit crazy and she might start stalking your friend. So maybe ignore is your best option although ignoring her seems to make her think you playing hard to get. Just tell her she "fat" thats pretty much like calling us a bitch especially from a dude.

#19 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,185 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:27 PM

True. Ok. Thanks for the tips. Bitch kept me up last night. Gonna call some lady friends to just temporarily "move in".

Sorry for brining drama, to the board. I guess it's made good fodder tho.

It's just fucked tho. I mean I work from home, an apartment, and when she gets home, the whole energy of the floor changes and I feel her directing her energy at me. As I say, I ignore her. Every time I see her, mainly because first impressions are everything and our first meeting, in the elevator she looked at me and I saw " girl who was madly obsessed, like she had seen a little toy, or the Bieber poster on her wall come to life".

Anyhow, she is fuckin' with my shit and I will consider moving in a few months if I can't leave in peace.

She has two little Paris Hilton dogs, she is Mexican and approaching 40. As I say, she is cute but not what I need. I think, being alone in an apartment with dogs does something to ones psychology.

#20 BroKing

BroKing

STMB Unofficial

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

op sound gay just smash her b
  • Jurmainson likes this

#21 mplsSOUL

mplsSOUL

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
  • Interests:punani, sounds, beer

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

just come home really late at night and bang on her door whilst continually huffing on gas and start screaming "DADDY WANTS TO FUCK" she'l never go near you again unless she has seen blue velvet and finds dennis hoppers character a turn on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_5sQyHnbY4

she'll probably give you your space after

#22 DAWHUD

DAWHUD

Sucker free since 79!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:www.basementaddicts.com
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/dawhud

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:05 PM

DO NOT BANG THAT GIRL!!!! That's word! If you bang that girl, the obsession is going to go to the NEXT level. Crazy girls like that want your babies. That's the last thing you need homie.

#23 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,185 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:39 AM

This bitch is a stalker. She has kept me awake for 4 nights in a row now. I am no dummy. This bitch is obsessed with me.

Peep this, as I remeber how this, or any misunderstanding has happened.

The day I moved in, I saw her, thought she was cute. Observed from afar. A few days later we got on the elevator going up together. We were both going to the same floor, so that was a strike for me. But then in the midst of that convo, I got the vibe of, a 13 year girl looking at Justin Bieber. It was a turn off.

A half year passes by with no incident.

I live by the elevators and can hear quite clearly basic sounds of people etc waiting. One person was becoming a heavy jangler. I thought it was some dude. So after a few weeks of plenty jangles, I stormed out of my pad, and was just going to ask said person to refrain from jangling so heavily. I am like anyone else. I like a bit of jangling now and then, but to ease up yo. But it was her and her two dogs. So, I was like "oops". I said I liked her boots and went back in.

That's what started it. The obsession started thier. She now wants, expects me to come out to "pick her up". Thing is, I am in the midst of a major project, and I do not want her in my world. She refuses to except that. She is pretty much the biggest pain my ass has had in sometime. Like maybe ever. If I were in high school or college, or not in the midst of a major venture to which I am married, then no worries, "lets hook up". But that ain't the case.

I would knock on her door, but am uninclined to. I just think its wierd. I don't want to knock on my nieghbour a door. I don't really want to get to know them. I do not want to introduce her into my life.

This bitch has to go. Anyone know of any hit men?

#24 bertskee

bertskee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Interests:girls, war.

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

Damn breh, all this colorful narration you're using to paint HER as obsessed is having the opposite effect.
it seems like youre trying to convince yourself that she's stalking you, because being drunk at your door, jangling, & having dogs does not equate to stalking.

Sorry bro, but youre looking like a bitch. I'm just trying to help you get your man card back. Here's some advice:
Stop writing a novel on her, grow some chest hair, and either:
A) go over and have a serious discussion w her about this shit and how its ruining your sleep.
or
b.) give her the dick.
but shut that whole "anyone know any hit men" shit up cause you not about that life.

smh.

#25 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,185 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:16 AM

I hear yah Bertskee.
I don't think I can doge the bitch anymore. She is obsessed. She wants the dick so bad I can hear er screeching thru the walls. I can't live like this. I want my peace. So, yah, I gotta confront the hoe. If she is cool, I'll fuck her, if she is poison I be like "yah, my girlfriend and I..."

Crazy bitch.

#26 Iron80

Iron80

Rookie

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

Don't even entertain the thought of fucking her. If you think she's obsessed now, what do you think she'll do once you smash?

You seem like a smart guy and for some reason I think you know better. If you fuck her ... she'll NEVER leave you alone.

These are the times in life where you say to yourself "I'm not a kid anymore, I'm a grown ass man". A grown man is going to lay down the law. All the mix messages are for High school kids.

#27 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 3,889 posts
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

Go ahead and hit it cash. Then while you're both laying there after you got yours tell her straight up that she should get her shit and get the fuck out and never bring her ass around again.

#28 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,185 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

She lives in a fantasy world. I am sure she expects me to go over there, right now with a rose in my teeth like I was Fabio or something.

I should go over, but ask for anal on our first encounter. Just be like " yo. I needs anal. If I ain't stick my shit, in yo shit, I be out bitch. Sorry, but that's juss the way it iz hoe." All while slightly drunk. Wearing my scraggly pajamas.

Nothing spells class like demanding anal on a first date.

#29 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 3,889 posts
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:10 AM

She lives in a fantasy world. I am sure she expects me to go over there, right now with a rose in my teeth like I was Fabio or something.

I should go over, but ask for anal on our first encounter. Just be like " yo. I needs anal. If I ain't stick my shit, in yo shit, I be out bitch. Sorry, but that's juss the way it iz hoe." All while slightly drunk. Wearing my scraggly pajamas.

Nothing spells class like demanding anal on a first date.

This chick I went to high school with was on my ballsack the first summer back from college. Her and I are chilling in my basement one day and we start making out. I tell her straight up 'You should suck my dick.' She's all like 'Ummm, no!' So I told her 'Well then its probably best if you just leave.' 'Are you serious?' 'Definitely'. She grabbed her shit and was out of there so god damn fast. Five days later she was sucking my dick...

Haven't seen or talked to her since!

It can be done, with your situation it may be a tad bit more complicated, but trust me cash, if you demand that anal in the right way you'll be getting your dick dark real quick.
  • bertskee likes this

#30 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,185 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:05 AM

For me, the issue is this.

A. I dont love her.
B. My work is in such a stage, that it is my life. I do not have time for a wifey, cause thats what she would be since she lives so close. And whats a wifey that you dont love? A burden.
C. Her psychology does not jive with mine. I feel we are always on a different page.
D. Going on how much I have been clearly rejecting her, and how time she spends concentrating her energies on me is very upsetting. It is disturbing my feng shui.
E. She is exactly what I thought she was, an obsessive little princess.

If I were in college, if I had no life, etc, no worries, do some dormitory debauchery shit. But I am older, got goals and feel she would just get in the way. So, when I have seen her the last few times, I dont say nothing, no hi, nothing, but she is the type of girl that she now falls in love with me more. It is maddening. Maybe you are right, I should just give her the dick then she wont want it. I dont know.

I feel like I am Tibet being invaded by China. Im like "no I am fine, can run myself etc, no problem, just leave us alone." She's like "No, I am coming in there no matter what".

This is how the human situation devolves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users