• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Tylerhipnosis

Tylerhipnosis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 02:27 PM

so i just droped an album but the street date isant untill the end of april but im giving it out for free untill it hits stores.
you can get a copy of it here THE ALBUMS CALLED 40s and shortys the full art work is in the zip folder as well hope you enjoy

#2 KINGGS

KINGGS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:16 PM

Your mic skills are nice.

#3 Tylerhipnosis

Tylerhipnosis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 05:58 PM

thanks im going to keep the album up and for free for a couple of days thanks to who has it already

www.tylerhipnosis.com/40s_and_shortys.zip

you can get it here

#4 Tylerhipnosis

Tylerhipnosis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 05:43 AM

www.tylerhipnosis.com/40s_and_shortys.zip
Might take cats a little wile to catch on but ima keep it moven and keep the album up for a wile hope you enjoy it pz

#5 Klay Doe

Klay Doe

STMB's Special Dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 05:57 AM

Peace...

#6 DeeSupreme

DeeSupreme

growing up is for trees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,674 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:26 PM

this is some dope ish ! i like it alot, i just put it on my ipod :)

dope !

#7 Tylerhipnosis

Tylerhipnosis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 01:03 PM

"We got niggas, bitches, people throwin' plates / In Room 108, right next to the gate"?
Come on man, did you hear the same track I heard? I'm sorry... I know its free, but I gotta delete this one... :)

yo check it out that track is a joke track come on do you realy think i would put some shit out on a serious tip that i don't even respect myself, come on for real thats supposed to make you laugh not turn you off of the good music thats on the tape. find a since to laugh.

#8 Tylerhipnosis

Tylerhipnosis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:56 AM

yo check it out that track is a joke track come on do you realy think i would put some shit out on a serious tip that i don't even respect myself, come on for real thats supposed to make you laugh not turn you off of the good music thats on the tape. find a since to laugh.

lol the joy of hip hop

its still up those of you who dont know my album is up for free on my web site

#9 scabs

scabs

Facebook.com/scabsallover Scabsallover.bandcamp.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts
  • Interests:Ableton9, APC40, & Monome 40h

Superlative Records
    Zypher Un Label
    Keep Records
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/scabsallover

Posted 17 March 2007 - 01:16 PM

don't trip. KLAY DOH is more of a DOH DOH brain. I'm downloading it right now. He'll hate on anyone doing something for themselves. I'll get back at you when I listen to it.

#10 Klay Doe

Klay Doe

STMB's Special Dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 06:24 PM

Peace...

#11 Tylerhipnosis

Tylerhipnosis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 10:38 PM

Doh Doh Brain? Thats all you got bitch? I hate on you because you ain't shit Moka Bitch. You come through stuntin' like you're elite n shit... Like we need you to tell us how to "make it big" when you haven't done it yourself. Just because you fuck stars, don't mean you are one slut. I know you're ready to reply with a faggot ass comment, go right ahead. You might be too busy leavin' scabs on your dick from jackin' off on your "Limited Edition Flood Album". Dumb Fuck... :angry: OK..... Now you go...

Ok lol

Looks like someone is getting styled on.

First of all i dont give a fuck what you say about my music because regardless of what you say I will continue to make trax that represent my felling for the day i wake up and make music go to work, school, chill with my girl, fam, and then go to sleep. If i wake up tomorrow and think mabey this shit is not for me then ill stop. Untill then i will keep making music. Doh doh brain huh ? well you downloaded the zip file right ? All I realy have to say is

The outer ear consists of both the pinna, or external ear, which captures sound waves and directs them inward, and the ear canal, which leads to the eardrum. In the middle ear, sound waves vibrate through three tiny bones commonly called the hammer (malleus), the anvil (incus), and the stirrup (stapes). The vibrations continue into the inner ear, where a spiral structure called the cochlea transforms them into nerve impulses. These impulses are conveyed to the brain via the auditory nerve.

The semicircular canals (also called the labyrinth) within the inner ear serve as the organ of balance by detecting motion of the head and conveying this information to the brain.

The eustachian tube in the middle ear connects the ear with the nasopharynx (the upper part of the throat). This tube allows the air pressure in the middle ear to equalize with the pressure outside the body, thus helping to prevent rupture of the eardrum. However, the eustachian tube also provides a passageway for infecting micro-organisms to enter the middle ear from the nose or throat.

(choke on the balls)

Tylerhipnosis

#12 scabs

scabs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Superlative Records
    Zypher Un Label
    Keep Records

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:20 AM

Doh Doh Brain? Thats all you got bitch? I hate on you because you ain't shit Moka Bitch. You come through stuntin' like you're elite n shit... Like we need you to tell us how to "make it big" when you haven't done it yourself. Just because you fuck stars, don't mean you are one slut. I know you're ready to reply with a faggot ass comment, go right ahead. You might be too busy leavin' scabs on your dick from jackin' off on your "Limited Edition Flood Album". Dumb Fuck... :angry: OK..... Now you go...

well, I'm pretty sure you're just upset cuz I used wordplay on your name. I've heard the Scabs on my dick thing. I actually started that, so that doesn't hurt my feelings too much. I find it funny how you get upset and use ignorant slang thinking you're an educated individual when you use substituted adjectives like "stuntin'" which actually means: to be one who performs wreckless and often unusually dangerous feats of courage.

So to answer the 2nd part because I find you amusing, I have received pussy while listening to Moka's shit. It gets the lady's wet, which I happen to enjoy. Me, a slut? mmmmm maybe. Me a faggot? Incorrect. Comfortable pointing out you're ignorance? Quite so. You may reply if you like, battle with a wit though, because mine thus far has proven superior.

doh doh brain

(Realize that when a dude goes by a gross ass name like SCAbS and let's it stick, he is aware that people are going to try and use the name against him. I, myself, am a gross ass person, so I welcome all insults openly. ;) you get 2 thumbs up from me!)

#13 scabs

scabs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Superlative Records
    Zypher Un Label
    Keep Records

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:28 AM

Ok lol

Looks like someone is getting styled on.

First of all i dont give a fuck what you say about my music because regardless of what you say I will continue to make trax that represent my felling for the day i wake up and make music go to work, school, chill with my girl, fam, and then go to sleep. If i wake up tomorrow and think mabey this shit is not for me then ill stop. Untill then i will keep making music. Doh doh brain huh ? well you downloaded the zip file right ? All I realy have to say is

The outer ear consists of both the pinna, or external ear, which captures sound waves and directs them inward, and the ear canal, which leads to the eardrum. In the middle ear, sound waves vibrate through three tiny bones commonly called the hammer (malleus), the anvil (incus), and the stirrup (stapes). The vibrations continue into the inner ear, where a spiral structure called the cochlea transforms them into nerve impulses. These impulses are conveyed to the brain via the auditory nerve.

The semicircular canals (also called the labyrinth) within the inner ear serve as the organ of balance by detecting motion of the head and conveying this information to the brain.

The eustachian tube in the middle ear connects the ear with the nasopharynx (the upper part of the throat). This tube allows the air pressure in the middle ear to equalize with the pressure outside the body, thus helping to prevent rupture of the eardrum. However, the eustachian tube also provides a passageway for infecting micro-organisms to enter the middle ear from the nose or throat.

(choke on the balls)

Tylerhipnosis

ohhhhhhhhhhhh. got schooled on 2 different levels. Biology and Language Arts. I wonder if he's going to try and come back to both. hah, I wouldn't doubt he was a D student in school. ;) It reflects in his literary grammer and tone of writing. He seems like he is/was a troubled youth. You know, ran with the wrong crowd, had his virginity lost to a wilabeast, that type of thing :angry: .....

You know I'm kidding doh boy.

#14 Klay Doe

Klay Doe

STMB's Special Dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:35 AM

Peace...

#15 scabs

scabs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Superlative Records
    Zypher Un Label
    Keep Records

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:49 AM

Nobody said that you should stop making music. I just said that it wasn't for me. I did download your album, and deleted it. I downloaded it again because you said that I should give it a chance. I listened to the rest of the tracks and deleted it again. Sorry about wasting your bandwidth like that. I know it costs money to serve your shit. A true artist would be able to take my comments as is they were grains of salt and proceed without getting offended. I'm not gonna baby anyone's feelings. The "Choke on the balls" comment, well... thats the gayest shit I've heard since Scabs' "Doh Doh Head" retort. I guess you guys are in cahoots or something since he took up for you and all. Thats cool. Stay motivated. May you'll make in the coaster or frisbee business. .....OK, now.... Its somebody elses turn to go :angry:
-Klay Doe

well I just have 1 thing to say to you, cuz this is truely funny:

You come through stuntin' like you're elite n shit... Like we need you to tell us how to "make it big" when you haven't done it yourself

Coming from a walking COMMERCIAL (here's his signurature):

"...and when you're out there and your car gets a little dirty, stop in at Joe's Wash 'Em Up Quick Car Wash. $5.99 and you can get a good ass shine!"

Sounds like you made the big time now, with endorsements like that ;) YOU'RE THE BEST ADVERTISEMENT MONEY COULD EVER BUY!

Oh wait.......... That's your business isn't it?!

damn, well what you got going will surely to beat that fresbie business right out of the water huh? hahaha. water... car wash... Damn, I'm a silly bastard, your turn.

#16 Klay Doe

Klay Doe

STMB's Special Dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:56 AM

Peace...

#17 scabs

scabs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Superlative Records
    Zypher Un Label
    Keep Records

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:07 AM

Yeah, Its funny how such an intelligent person as yourself could misspell "Grammar". I guess being a D student wasn't to bad after all. Man, I thought I lost my virginity to your sister... She did kinda look like a "Wildebeest" though. Well, at least I lost mine. See, sorry for correcting your spelling again Scabby Boy. Thats just my D's talkin'. OK, that covers grammar and uh, biology... in a way. I never ran with a crowd though. I'll save that behavior for the Wildebeests in your family. OK... Its your turn..... GO! :angry:

Well typos are bound to occur when you think on your toes.
Not surprised in the least that you felt you were forced to do the typical thing and resort to the "your sister" or "your momma" comebacks, shows a certain level of intellect when you can't come up with anything better. Seems like those WERE your D's talking. as far as biology.... that wasn't close. Never knew you were into beastiality. You certainly do seem to have problems. I think we hit the root of them in that last post.

Tell me about the kids at school. Did they call you names? Did they make you feel like an outsider? Like you didn't belong? Come on, I got A's in Psychology, I could've been a therapist. Help me help you. ..... Were you violated as a young boy? Is that why you go by the name "Klay Doe"? Because it reminds you of a better time in your childhood?

#18 asterikss

asterikss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:10 AM

..so crap!

#19 Klay Doe

Klay Doe

STMB's Special Dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:26 AM

Peace...

#20 Klay Doe

Klay Doe

STMB's Special Dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 02:06 AM

Peace...

#21 scabs

scabs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Superlative Records
    Zypher Un Label
    Keep Records

Posted 18 March 2007 - 02:56 AM

Since we're psychoanalyzing, why do you go by the name "Scabs"? Is it because you always got your ass kicked inside (and outside) of school? Or could it be that you're some type of accident-proned hypochondriac? Maybe you were the kid in the back of the class that ate his own scabs... Who knows? My intellect isn't what should be questioned here. I've already proven this by correcting your elementary level grammar. You probably think better on your knees being that you give Moka so much head. No doubt, Moka Only is a great artist. You just jock him like he's Jesus. One last thought, you should really question yourself about beastiality and sexual violation, living in a house (or plain) with Wildebeest and all. I guess your avatar says alot (subliminally) about the sex acts you were forced to perform with animals in your bed. I'm so sorry that you had to experience those horrible events (Don't Cry). There is still hope out there for you. Open up ;) OK...... Now You Go.... :angry:

WOW
That is why they call me SCAbS. ahahaha
I got into over 10 school fights and only lost one. Had a good reputation for it too. If you go to my page and view the picspage, I posted the result over a 24 hour period from that one fight as the cover of the compilation of Mixtapes I finished putting out in 2005ish.
I am Accident prone and I do eat my SCAbS (I said I was a gross guy)

As for the head comment, I'm sure you know from experience there's no thought involved when you give women head, you either got the gift or not.
Never met Moka in person, if you've read all my comments over these boards, you'd know that. So its physically impossible to even shake hands let alone attempt to give him head.

The whole Jesus thing: I don't worship him. I worship myself, because as a man I know the Law of Attraction works in my favor and I control where my life goes next. I make connections because I know the next step is working with them. Make connections, BE PROFESSIONAL, NEVER PISS OFF anyone who has connections because it all funnals back, and ALWAYS REMAIN POSITIVE even when people are assholes to you (that's professionalism)

For the final part, the avatar is a metaphor: I'm just a dog who looooooves to fuck Pussy..........

AND I ALREADY KNOW YOUR COMEBACK TO THIS: are you sure your just not a pussy who gets fucked doggystyle.

HAH! BEAT YOU TO IT.

I answered your questions, why would you avoid mine?

#22 scabs

scabs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Superlative Records
    Zypher Un Label
    Keep Records

Posted 18 March 2007 - 03:33 AM

you know what, as amusing as this was, I'm over it.

#23 Klay Doe

Klay Doe

STMB's Special Dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 03:38 AM

I concede... I'm weary of all this fighting...

Winners:

Scabs & TylerHipNosis!

Peace...

#24 Tylerhipnosis

Tylerhipnosis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:59 AM

the music isn't my groove, that doesn't mean that it isn't good. My opinion counts for me, and that all... I hope you sell those 1,000 copies fast. Grindin' is serious business.... (thats real)...

Your opinion is valid and its ok with me if its not your grove, thanks very much for checking it out. The 1000 copy's will get sold even if it takes me traveling to the end of the earth. Id rather have people listing to the music and having a good time sharing it.

#25 scabs

scabs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Superlative Records
    Zypher Un Label
    Keep Records

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:33 PM

We could go at this all day, but to what avail? OK, both of us held our ground. Now what? ... My opinion counts for me, and that all... I hope you sell those 1,000 copies fast.

Well glad we both are tired of bickering, it was pointless, yet amusing while it lasted.

TYLER: your goal shouldn't be 1,000 copies though. It should be more like 5-10k. It's easy to push out 1k when you sell them for $2 ea.
You can't charge more when you're an unknown artist on the streets. I may be willing to experiment and try an unknown, but average people and people who aren't in tune with their surroundngs in the underground won't be willing to. I sold 800 copies of EARPLUGS in a matter of 2 weeks. I should've put my myspace address on the cd package somewhere. Each went for $2. I was at E3 last year in LA and moved 400 in 1 day. I wasn't expecting that at all!!! I had a total of 600 for the whole 3 day expo (it was 4 days but the 1st day was strictly for press&staff). I had to leave early that night and everyone in our crew had to cut out more covers and backs and assemble quickly. We made 200 in that night.

The next days I got tired of selling them so I only sold like 40 or so copies, cuz I wanted to be one of the 1st people to play PS3 and Wii.

the following week I went to all the different malls and pushed the rest out in the parking lot with a couple hot friends to attract guys and our crew just freestyled with an old ass boombox and sold more, eachtime getting kicked out, threatened to have the cops called for not having performance permits or whatever.

The point is: go to areas heavily populated and you can push a shit load out for cheap and reach your goal in no time. YOU HAVE TO BE GOOD WITH PEOPLE THOUGH. ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT WOMEN TO BUY THEM OFF YOU.

hope my story helps you in getting creative with your approach. :P

#26 Tylerhipnosis

Tylerhipnosis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 05:35 PM

Well glad we both are tired of bickering, it was pointless, yet amusing while it lasted.
TYLER: your goal shouldn't be 1,000 copies though. It should be more like 5-10k. It's easy to push out 1k when you sell them for $2 ea.
You can't charge more when you're an unknown artist on the streets. I may be willing to experiment and try an unknown, but average people and people who aren't in tune with their surroundngs in the underground won't be willing to. I sold 800 copies of EARPLUGS in a matter of 2 weeks. I should've put my myspace address on the cd package somewhere. Each went for $2. I was at E3 last year in LA and moved 400 in 1 day. I wasn't expecting that at all!!! I had a total of 600 for the whole 3 day expo (it was 4 days but the 1st day was strictly for press&staff). I had to leave early that night and everyone in our crew had to cut out more covers and backs and assemble quickly. We made 200 in that night.

The next days I got tired of selling them so I only sold like 40 or so copies, cuz I wanted to be one of the 1st people to play PS3 and Wii.

the following week I went to all the different malls and pushed the rest out in the parking lot with a couple hot friends to attract guys and our crew just freestyled with an old ass boombox and sold more, eachtime getting kicked out, threatened to have the cops called for not having performance permits or whatever.

The point is: go to areas heavily populated and you can push a shit load out for cheap and reach your goal in no time. YOU HAVE TO BE GOOD WITH PEOPLE THOUGH. ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT WOMEN TO BUY THEM OFF YOU.

hope my story helps you in getting creative with your approach. :D

Thanks for the advice man I have a small angle im working on already but this should help me cover a couple new fronts.

#27 ptahh

ptahh

Rambling Rambler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:41 PM

Scabs you never cease to amaze me. Everyone on this board get's love from the ladies. No need to brag about it. Giving head to a women, :D :D :lol: :lol:(fellatio) was she a transvestite? You don't give head to a women. Never heard the term "going down" It only further illustrates that your maturity level is way below average. If your tracks are on point why do you need hot girls to help promote your music?

From what I recall Percee P used to chill in front of fat beats SOLO and sold his material. Went to parties and sold SOLO.

Selling "hip hop" in front of malls. Man that is pathetic.

Just beacuse you sold massive units at conventions does not mean that your music is great. 50 has sold million's. I wouldn't even use his cd's for a table coaster.

Quantity does not reflect quality.

#28 godzilla

godzilla

STMB's number one superhero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,755 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/djgodzilla-2

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:00 PM

Scabs you never cease to amaze me. Everyone on this board get's love from the ladies. No need to brag about it. Giving head to a women, :D :D :lol: :lol:(fellatio) was she a transvestite? You don't give head to a women. Never heard the term "going down" It only further illustrates that your maturity level is way below average. If your tracks are on point why do you need hot girls to help promote your music?

From what I recall Percee P used to chill in front of fat beats SOLO and sold his material. Went to parties and sold SOLO.

Just beacuse you sold massive units at conventions does not mean that your music is great. 50 has sold million's. I wouldn't even use his cd's for a table coaster.

seriously, dude reminds me of the people outside of Kwik shop coming up to my car (blasting gangstarr)
"heh, heh dog heh, Ya'll listen to rap music (Ya'll??? I could've sworn I was by myself.)
Me- "Oh it depends, what kind of sound do you got, who does your production? How much are you selling it for?"
Sticky Green dude, "10 dollars but we can work with what you got."
Me-"Is that a burnt cdr? No thanks."

#29 scabs

scabs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Superlative Records
    Zypher Un Label
    Keep Records

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:03 PM

hah! transvestite... thats funny. where I'm located going down means the same thing as head, cuz what part of the body is in the woman's lap?

50 doesnt care if you like his music cuz he's laughing his ass to the bank.

I don't care if you like my music cuz I don't take people's negative criticism into account. You can say the same thing and be positive about it, that shows YOUR level of maturity (cuz this had NOTHING to do with you, and you stick your nose in)

The fact of the matter is I sold, you didn't. I make connects by being postivie and you do what? you try and shoot me down. Obviously I have a certain quality other people don't, or I wouldn't be making great contacts so early in my career. Klay Doe knows that you don't have to like a guy to respect what he does. I grind, you type. SIMPLE AS THAT.

As far as the whole bragging thing is concerned, THATS NOT ME BRAGGING AT ALL. It just seems like it cuz you're so used to typing in these message boards instead of actually doing legwork. Klay brought up the point that Tyler wanted to sell units. I shared with Tyler my experience doing so.

"Oh it depends, what kind of sound do you got, who does your production? How much are you selling it for?"

If I tell you that info then this dooshbag is gonna think I'm bragging. shoot me a message and WE can talk about that.

I'm done with this stupid confrontational electronic badgering bullshit.

#30 Tylerhipnosis

Tylerhipnosis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:13 PM

hah! transvestite... thats funny. where I'm located going down means the same thing as head, cuz what part of the body is in the woman's lap?

50 doesnt care if you like his music cuz he's laughing his ass to the bank.

I don't care if you like my music cuz I don't take people's negative criticism into account. You can say the same thing and be positive about it, that shows YOUR level of maturity (cuz this had NOTHING to do with you, and you stick your nose in)

The fact of the matter is I sold, you didn't. I make connects by being postivie and you do what? you try and shoot me down. Obviously I have a certain quality other people don't, or I wouldn't be making great contacts so early in my career. Klay Doe knows that you don't have to like a guy to respect what he does. I grind, you type. SIMPLE AS THAT.

As far as the whole bragging thing is concerned, THATS NOT ME BRAGGING AT ALL. It just seems like it cuz you're so used to typing in these message boards instead of actually doing legwork. Klay brought up the point that Tyler wanted to sell units. I shared with Tyler my experience doing so.
If I tell you that info then this dooshbag is gonna think I'm bragging. shoot me a message and WE can talk about that.

I'm done with this stupid confrontational electronic badgering bullshit.

All to the good and dandy but I realy want to figure out how to market online with out looking like a spamming street whore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users