#31 Klay Doe

Klay Doe

STMB's Special Dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:17 PM

Scabs you never cease to amaze me.

J, chill man... I got pulled into the vacuum of arguing just because we had different points of view. I was stupid for allowing things to escalate this far. I hope you can see where I'm coming from. I just want to be able to talk about music and enjoy you guy's company without the pointless fighting. Stay cool...

#32 ptahh

ptahh

Rambling Rambler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:31 PM

All to the good and dandy but I realy want to figure out how to market online with out looking like a spamming street whore.

do the anthesis of whatever scabs solicits

#33 Toya?

Toya?

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:REAL hip-hop, psychology, and starting my own label

Posted 19 March 2007 - 01:11 PM

Ok, for the people who are promoting their music on this board:

Why do you waste your time fighting with people who are not feeling you? Did you guys know that for every artist out there trying to make it there are thousands of people out there that will love their music? So why clutter the board with this nonsense and ignore those that don't really care for your music?

If you know in your heart that you make good music and you know that you do have a few fans, why worry about the few that don't like you? Do you think that the artists you don't really care for will argue with you like this? They don't care (well most of them don't) if you like them or not because they make music for themselves and their fans.

So why not invest more time into catering to your fans or making more music and spend less time arguing with your non-fans.

I personally haven't heard you guys music (Scabs and Tylerhipnosis), so I won't give a comment.

Just do what you and be the better man and ignore that shit.

By the way, I'm not taking any sides, just tired of the stupid arguments.

Y'all have a good day.

Oh yeah, Klay, thanks for ending it and refraining from anymore comments.

#34 Tylerhipnosis

Tylerhipnosis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 04:26 AM

Ok, for the people who are promoting their music on this board:
Why do you waste your time fighting with people who are not feeling you? Did you guys know that for every artist out there trying to make it there are thousands of people out there that will love their music? So why clutter the board with this nonsense and ignore those that don't really care for your music?

If you know in your heart that you make good music and you know that you do have a few fans, why worry about the few that don't like you? Do you think that the artists you don't really care for will argue with you like this? They don't care (well most of them don't) if you like them or not because they make music for themselves and their fans.

So why not invest more time into catering to your fans or making more music and spend less time arguing with your non-fans.

I personally haven't heard you guys music (Scabs and Tylerhipnosis), so I won't give a comment.

Just do what you and be the better man and ignore that shit.
By the way, I'm not taking any sides, just tired of the stupid arguments.
Y'all have a good day.
Oh yeah, Klay, thanks for ending it and refraining from anymore comments.

I feel you .

#35 Tylerhipnosis

Tylerhipnosis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 01:06 PM

Yo toya?

You should check the album out www.tylerhipnosis.com/40_and_shortys.zip

#36 Genesis

Genesis

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:33 PM

This whole thread was fucked up...rename it to ego war...transcend that shit ppl...PEACE

#37 Tylerhipnosis

Tylerhipnosis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 03:42 PM

This whole thread was fucked up...rename it to ego war...transcend that shit ppl...PEACE

lol yea it did get out of hand there but the albums is off line for free but you can check out some trax a www.myspace.com/tylerhipnosis or buy it @www.tylerhipnosis.com/Store

#38 BigErnMcCracken

BigErnMcCracken

STMB Beat Battle Vet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 03:56 PM

50 doesnt care if you like his music cuz he's laughing his ass to the bank.

and that's the problem with music today....

#39 Tylerhipnosis

Tylerhipnosis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 03:36 PM

and that's the problem with music today....

True true

anyway so i took down the album if anyone wants it still pm me thanks again for checking it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users