• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 stopover bombay.

stopover bombay.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:music. film. rapp cats. warhol. hieroglyphics. vinyl. pop eye. butter. arts. the beats. the meats. spank rock. word. stylus. heads. stickers. samples.

Posted 11 March 2007 - 02:09 PM

Some nice sounds always at www.MySpace.com/Patlib.

#2 HAZARDEEZY

HAZARDEEZY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:LOOKING THROUGH STRANGERS WINDOWS WITH OUT THEM EVER KNOWING.....

Posted 12 March 2007 - 09:49 AM

Some nice sounds always at www.MySpace.com/Patlib.

Yup, feeling those beats. That 'new flavour' tune is really nice, I don't mean to get all nerdy but are you a purist, just sampling off vinyl or what? It sounds like it was made on an Akai MPC or something. Keep it coming. word.

#3 stopover bombay.

stopover bombay.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:music. film. rapp cats. warhol. hieroglyphics. vinyl. pop eye. butter. arts. the beats. the meats. spank rock. word. stylus. heads. stickers. samples.

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:17 AM

Yup, feeling those beats. That 'new flavour' tune is really nice, I don't mean to get all nerdy but are you a purist, just sampling off vinyl or what? It sounds like it was made on an Akai MPC or something. Keep it coming. word.

erm, the funny thing is...no. i actually use fruity loops and sound forge. i usually add a crackle to my beats because i like the sound. i do collect records, it's just i can't afford and mpc and i downloaded fruity loops for fun. now i've got the hang of it i have no reason to buy an mpc.

some of my samples will be from my own records though, because i record most of my records to my computer.

i have a new myspace anyway: JAH LOVE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users