#1 django

django

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:06 AM

these beats are from at least 6 months ago...somethihng like that

made all in fruityloops..thats why they arent really good...i dont really like the sound
buy....maybe you can tell me what you guys think

you need to copy the address to the address bar

http://www.geocities.com/abitdjangoish/vinus_een_phleims.mp3

:mellow:

#2 BigErnMcCracken

BigErnMcCracken

STMB Beat Battle Vet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 01:30 PM

it said "this page is currently unavailable"

#3 django

django

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 03:26 PM

oh yeh you might need to copy the address to the address bar....damn geocities...

#4 django

django

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 08:26 AM

lol come on i know its not the real thing but you know...if it sux tell me what exactly you think

i mean, its only fruity loops and makin beats is really not my main thing, but still id like to hear some remarks ;)

#5 Dialog

Dialog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:making music,crate diggin,traveling

Posted 15 March 2007 - 09:14 AM

the first link is the only one that works i suggest starting a myspace page to post beats. umm from what i heard it was pretty run of the mill the drums are kind of flat, sample is kinda cool but overall its not striking me as amazing. im assuming this is a first attempt i say practice practice practice if your serious. get some better drums compress them a bit and dig up some dope samples. try different ways of flipping the sample and play around with drum programing. i dunna maybe the other 2 beats were better but i can't hear them. i say really put some time into constructing your beats dont just throw them together and as far as im conserned the doper the sample the doper the beat. really get into music dig deep find artists you realy like to sample. jazz funk and soul are genres you should really look into. sry is this isnt the reponse u were lookig or but its better than no responce right? overall the beat i checked could be alot better but it also could be alot worse.

#6 django

django

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:36 AM

hey man thanks alot thats actually the response i was looking for..
the problem is i have no idea how to compress and shit like that....all i did was dig for nice sample loops on my (and i might say pretty serious) music library on my computer, downloaded a drum loop from some free website, and then put them together in fruity loops, messing with the lengths of everything to match them together

now i have cubase and started to try and work with it see what i can come up with but its way crazier and much more complex and full of stuff
so now im also trying to get that sound of real heavy ass bass, and drum n bass evil bass sound, and plus i gotta know how to make normal drums (i guess just sample them from a song...but you know i get lost in everything :P ), and obiously - never stop diggin ( i just loves it..)

anyway, as i said before making music is not my first priority since im more into the graphic art, but music the most powerful and important thing in my life (obviously on most peoples lives here) and since actually i was trying to make beats every since i can remember problem is i never gave it a serious time and just grew more into the graphics, but i guess madlib and dilla just made me realize i just have to do it its one of the best ways to express yourself and your real shits thats goin on in your mind

anyway, i guess you can see why i dont wanna open a myspace page my beats aint serious enough for that if i come out with a myspace shit id wanna hit people in their head with the beat, if you got some special tips for me, ways to mess with the sound, i dunno..whatever dude...thanks for the reply, its better then just saying "nice" without saying what really needs to be said
i hope to be back with some better shit B)

#7 mattb1191

mattb1191

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 11:51 AM

nice man, i dont really know enough about making beats myself to give you criticism but i have fl studio too and i know its nothing amazing but its what you make of it i guess, i especially like the first one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users