9 replies to this topic

#1 jax green

jax green

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:36 PM

I've been posting my stuff on here for years now, and you guys have always given me great feedback. Here is an EP of three songs I produced for a Seattle-based MC named Sol. If you got a couple of minutes to spare, check it out:

http://djjacksgreen....my-name-is-reed

#2 DAWHUD

DAWHUD

Sucker free since 79!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:www.basementaddicts.com
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/dawhud

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:11 PM

Dig it. You in the 206 fam?

#3 zmister

zmister

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:43 PM

dis hotter than da sun!! Dis the hottest! Dis hotter then yo legs after you go to the bathroom son!! DATS HOT!

#4 Hectorious

Hectorious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:01 PM

nice!

#5 jax green

jax green

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:55 AM

Dig it. You in the 206 fam?

Thanks, guys. I'm not in Seattle -- in Portland actually. But I work with Seattle artists all the time (like Sol); their hip-hop scene is fantastic.

#6 DAWHUD

DAWHUD

Sucker free since 79!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:www.basementaddicts.com
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/dawhud

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:41 AM

PDX up in the building. I've come up on so many gems at Crossroads. Had my ass verbally handed to me by a hipster at Voodoo Dougnuts when I asked for a chocolate cake doughnut with chocolate frosting.

Voodoo hipster b!tch - We don't HAVE THOSE!
Me - Yes you do. (points to chocolate cake doughnut with chocolate frosting behind her)
Voodoo hipster b!tch - (Sarcastic sigh) I CAN'T tell what dougnut you are pointing at.
Me - (cointinuing to point) The one... right behind you... the CHOCOLATE CAKE DOUGHNUT WITH CHOCOLATE FROSTING.
Voodoo hipster b!tch - (points to the doughnut I was pointing at) Oh THIS!?
Me - Yes.
Voodoo hipster b!tch - THIS is a... aj;sodfkjs;dlkfjasdpofhas (whatever the phawk stupid ass name that they only use at their shop)

GTFOH

Sorry, didn't mean to derail the convo.

Yes, ish is dope, PDX in the spot and what's the deal with Sol walking the land like Kane in Kung Fu?

#7 jax green

jax green

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:56 PM

PDX up in the building. I've come up on so many gems at Crossroads. Had my ass verbally handed to me by a hipster at Voodoo Dougnuts when I asked for a chocolate cake doughnut with chocolate frosting.

Me - Yes you do. (points to chocolate cake doughnut with chocolate frosting behind her)
Voodoo hipster b!tch - (Sarcastic sigh) I CAN'T tell what dougnut you are pointing at.
Me - (cointinuing to point) The one... right behind you... the CHOCOLATE CAKE DOUGHNUT WITH CHOCOLATE FROSTING.
Me - Yes.
Voodoo hipster b!tch - THIS is a... aj;sodfkjs;dlkfjasdpofhas (whatever the phawk stupid ass name that they only use at their shop)

GTFOH

Sorry, didn't mean to derail the convo.

Yes, ish is dope, PDX in the spot and what's the deal with Sol walking the land like Kane in Kung Fu?

Yeah, he's got some crazy school grant thing going. I literally live two blocks down from Crossroads.

#8 zmister

zmister

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:23 AM

yo sol is hot....... yo he da shit..... he like one of dem goo SHIIIIITSSSS!!! NAW MEAN?!??!? One of dem shits where u get a boner....

#9 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:00 AM

Me - Yes.

GTFOH

YESSS!!!!

#10 orchidthegreat

orchidthegreat

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:51 PM

503 represent, I used to hit jackpot records quite often. Everyone always talks about voodoo haha. Fuckin hipster bitches

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users