47 replies to this topic

#31 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:40 AM

I liked that vintage kings team with vlade-vlade we likes to partay. Stojakovich raining in tem threes proper like. One of my mc names was spawned by that team, incidently.
  • Jubito and EdTheYounger like this

#32 EdTheYounger

EdTheYounger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:05 AM

I liked that vintage kings team with vlade-vlade we likes to partay. Stojakovich raining in tem threes proper like. One of my mc names was spawned by that team, incidently.

so mw'boogie' is just a coincidence I guess haha. Yeah I've followed them through thick and thin man. Never jumped off, watched a lottttttt of terrible basketball because of it. But things are finally looking promising again in sac town. Stojakovich's jersey was just retired to, actually  ;)

• MWBOOGIE likes this

#33 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:07 AM

That's love. They were a great quick passing team. And Weber showing his chops as a commentator shows how much he progressed since his college days as a floor leader. I probably underrate the coach Rick Adelman because of his substitute gym teacher style with corny mustache. big up sweet #16 Stojakavich has to be the 3rd illest from shitty defense land behind Nowitzki and the immortal Petrovic. I'm glad Sactown is back. I'll pay attention. I usually turn the tv off when I see those creepy-looking Golden State Players.
  • Jubito and EdTheYounger like this

#34 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:32 PM

I've been a die hard loyal warriors fan since forever... Seen a lot of crap bball myself. But now the dubs are crushing, finals in sight! Look out western conference is right

#35 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:02 PM

Raptors.*worst name ever! but they looking good ever since they got rid of Rudy Gay. *worst name ever

#36 orchidthegreat

orchidthegreat

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:12 PM

Portland vs. everybody

• mangoes cash likes this

#37 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:14 PM

#38 orchidthegreat

orchidthegreat

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:42 PM

This dude from Portland, and he winning vs. everybody

• SunnyMeadowz likes this

#39 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:48 PM

This dude from Portland, and he winning vs. everybody

LOL!!!!

#40 Jubito

Jubito

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:40 & A BLUNT, light1up, light the doobie 'till it glow like a ruby
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/jubitoo

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:06 AM

Oh man this season has been great so far!! The last two Spurs 3xOT games were a show!!!!! I'm a Detroit Pistons fan, but since the dismantling of the 2004 dream team (that team locked down every aspect of the game!!!)  they have been going downhill. Drummond is a beast right now, but they really need a line-up change. Weak shooting and shot selection, they only rely on the big men to do the work. I'm rooting for the Grizzlies this season, they be gritting and grinding and playing good D as always, would definitely be glad to see them reach at least the Western Conference Finals.

Oh and what about Anthony Davis?? Dude is a monster!!!!! His game has only been going upwards since he came into the NBA.

THROWBACK:

#41 EdTheYounger

EdTheYounger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:53 PM

Raptors.*worst name ever! but they looking good ever since they got rid of Rudy Gay. *worst name ever

nah mun! New Orleans Pelicans takes the cake. Especially since they were considering calling them the New Orleans Brass in honor of the musical background.... Pelicans.... Common son. Also I agree on the rudy tip, That dude must have the worst jersey sale figures in the league.
  • mangoes cash likes this

#42 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:53 PM

Rudy Gay.
I remeber seeing his name, making fun of it then he was traded to the Raptors. Hilarious. Toronto should be called the Towers, be blue and white, like every other franchise in the city. INstead the went for the Jurassic Park thing. Mmm Yahhh.

#43 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:46 PM

Raptors is a dope name y'all trippin
  • Jubito likes this

#44 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:53 PM

Its terrible. Might as well be called the Spacemen. Makes no historical, social sense in reference to the city.

#45 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:38 PM

What doesn't make sense to me is the grizzlies: originally from Vancouver. There were never any fucking grizzlies that far east. NEVER!!! another thing: LA Lakers. Originally from Minneapolis?!?! Named after the great lakes!!??!! The only lake in freaking LA is full of tar. But yeah raptors: dope.

#46 EdTheYounger

EdTheYounger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:37 PM

I dunno I think pretty much all the teams have pretty terrible names if you look at them objectively and without bias... They're all pretty generic. I think the supersonics had the dopest name or the Spurs when they were the 'gunslingers' haha.

#47 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:42 PM

What doesn't make sense to me is the grizzlies: originally from Vancouver. There were never any fucking grizzlies that far east. NEVER!!! another thing: LA Lakers. Originally from Minneapolis?!?! Named after the great lakes!!??!! The only lake in freaking LA is full of tar. But yeah raptors: dope.

LoL. Terrible.

How old are you??! How can you like that name?! Why?!?! Please explain.

#48 orchidthegreat

orchidthegreat

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted Today, 11:27 AM

Its terrible. Might as well be called the Spacemen. Makes no historical, social sense in reference to the city.

They have a dinosaur on their fucking jersey, it doesn't need to make sense, it's badass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users