32 replies to this topic

#31 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted Today, 03:40 AM

I liked that vintage kings team with vlade-vlade we likes to partay. Stojakovich raining in tem threes proper like. One of my mc names was spawned by that team, incidently.
  • EdTheYounger likes this

#32 EdTheYounger

EdTheYounger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted Today, 04:05 AM

I liked that vintage kings team with vlade-vlade we likes to partay. Stojakovich raining in tem threes proper like. One of my mc names was spawned by that team, incidently.

so mw'boogie' is just a coincidence I guess haha. Yeah I've followed them through thick and thin man. Never jumped off, watched a lottttttt of terrible basketball because of it. But things are finally looking promising again in sac town. Stojakovich's jersey was just retired to, actually  ;)

• MWBOOGIE likes this

#33 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted Today, 05:07 AM

That's love. They were a great quick passing team. And Weber showing his chops as a commentator shows how much he progressed since his college days as a floor leader. I probably underrate the coach Rick Adelman because of his substitute gym teacher style with corny mustache. big up sweet #16 Stojakavich has to be the 3rd illest from shitty defense land behind Nowitzki and the immortal Petrovic. I'm glad Sactown is back. I'll pay attention. I usually turn the tv off when I see those creepy-looking Golden State Players.

Na, boogie is exclusive to this forum. My mc name concerns one of adelmans players. It's cornball really-but I swear my shit gets jacked. First my DJ name-which: who cares. The guys on here helped me come up with a second just in case and I recently ended the buffoonery by completing the trilogy. Oh yeah and in my old age-I suck on the mic.
  • EdTheYounger likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users