72 replies to this topic

#61 beatfux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Interests:beats, music, perfiktion, people, skateboard

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:12 AM

ok, after realizing there's no rule that states who doesn't vote doesn't get the win, you might call me the epic wimpy whiner of the day. i'm sorry

#62 daikumo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/daikumo

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:49 PM

ah ah congrats !!! u deserve your winner title ;)

#63 Nosmo King

Rookie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:34 AM

View PostOSØ, on 03 February 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

@nosmoking I'm gonna agree with you here. About 90% of the beats on here are "MUZAK."
^That includes yours.

It's like the stage where you think you're good and have your own style, but it ends up sounding like elevator beats. Over Quantization, 9th Wonder drum kits, forced kick/hihat swings that sound like a robot on the drums.. These are all symptoms of MUZAK.
This is NOT really Stones Throw. You're not gonna have James Pants or whatever come out of the gay bar and post his beat for the week. It is for people who like stones throw. So do everyone a favor, and LISTEN to these artists. LISTEN to madlib, and dilla, and hear every detail. Then you can realize what is dope, and come up with your own style.

After saying all this, my beat isn't anything special, I just threw some shyt together. It's not any better than the people below.

People who came at it originally
DJSapien, DAMSON BEATS, constrobuz, wigmaster, ..beatfux, ..Beatronome

AREOU he had the most creative flip and made it sound dope. (distorted af) but dope.
peace.

it would help if you listened to my music before you slagged it off, you might get some of it right... over quantized?!?! your'e having a fuckin bubble

and to every one else... grow the fuck up! i didnt hate on anything i just said it wasnt what i was expecting, then i went on to say i dont want an argument... hmmmmmmmm

then you guys have 2 pages of crying and defending yourself... i never made an attack you!

bit pathetic really, i can see theres a hierachy of respect here too which is a bit sad... ahh well

and btw i said what i said because there were so many chords in the sample and most of you didnt even make a beat with a tune to it it was just noise!! the ones that did were only loopin the obvious bits...

#64 beatfux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:43 AM

"and btw i said what i said because there were so many chords in the sample and most of you didnt even make a beat with a tune to it it was just noise!! the ones that did were only loopin the obvious bits..."

if there's something like "just noise" for you here in the stmb beat battle then you might need to have a more open look at music in general or you just don't know that much about music at all. sorry if i'm rude but telling other people how they must have done their beats or what's good and what's not is just poor and doesn't help anyone here. none of us here is in the position to judge over somebody. if you like a beat, say why. if you don't like a beat, say why. and that's it.

#65 Nosmo King

Rookie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:25 AM

View Postbeatfux, on 05 February 2012 - 09:43 AM, said:

"and btw i said what i said because there were so many chords in the sample and most of you didnt even make a beat with a tune to it it was just noise!! the ones that did were only loopin the obvious bits..."

if there's something like "just noise" for you here in the stmb beat battle then you might need to have a more open look at music in general or you just don't know that much about music at all. sorry if i'm rude but telling other people how they must have done their beats or what's good and what's not is just poor and doesn't help anyone here. none of us here is in the position to judge over somebody. if you like a beat, say why. if you don't like a beat, say why. and that's it.

but thats the point.. i cant say anything that is not posotive here or im a hater or jelous or a spammer or whatever other crap people can come up with

View Postbeatfux, on 05 February 2012 - 09:43 AM, said:

if you like a beat, say why. if you don't like a beat, say why. and that's it.

again, its just not going to work like that, at least a hand full of thick fucks will see it as a massive insult and come back at me with some nonsense

your kinda doing the same man, none of you people have actually read what ive said and taken it for what the words mean. god this is boring, enjoy your strange 'pat on the back' style community... i might come and take part every now and then if ive got writers block or something... providing the rednecks dont chase me out

#66 beatfux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:09 AM

View PostNosmo King, on 05 February 2012 - 10:25 AM, said:

but thats the point.. i cant say anything that is not posotive here or im a hater or jelous or a spammer or whatever other crap people can come up with

again, its just not going to work like that, at least a hand full of thick fucks will see it as a massive insult and come back at me with some nonsense

but why do you care about that? i am sure that most of the cats here give a warm welcome to constructive criticism and personal opinions and suggestions how they could do things better. if i was scared that people would get angry if i criticise their work then where would be the point in even commenting and voting at all? people who don't get along with criticism should learn how to do that first and then come back here - cause sooner or later it will happen. i really don't know how people would participate here and expect only heaven and maddest props all the way.

your kinda doing the same man, none of you people have actually read what ive said and taken it for what the words mean. god this is boring, enjoy your strange 'pat on the back' style community... i might come and take part every now and then if ive got writers block or something... providing the rednecks dont chase me out

sorry man but you were the only one complaining about why people would vote for my beat because it's so boring and obvious, but you didn't even leave a comment yourself.
i do if time lets me and i also say it when i think something different. and i didn't get killed yet. ;)

#67 kovayzla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/kovayzla

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:19 AM

lock this topic and move on

#68 beatfux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:23 AM

some things just have to be discussed and i said what i wanted to say, i'm fine.

#69 Nosmo King

Rookie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

View Postbeatfux, on 06 February 2012 - 10:09 AM, said:

but why do you care about that? i am sure that most of the cats here give a warm welcome to constructive criticism and personal opinions and suggestions how they could do things better. if i was scared that people would get angry if i criticise their work then where would be the point in even commenting and voting at all? people who don't get along with criticism should learn how to do that first and then come back here - cause sooner or later it will happen. i really don't know how people would participate here and expect only heaven and maddest props all the way.
i care because my genuine intention of being civil and not being a prick in any way results in me being shouted at and slandered by some thick people that didnt even read my post, go straight into slagging off my music and didnt even listen to it!!

i spend most of my time when on the internet on a music forum where people are straight talking and say what they think... every one here seems like they will not do that and its all about licking each others arses

View Postbeatfux, on 06 February 2012 - 10:09 AM, said:

sorry man but you were the only one complaining about why people would vote for my beat because it's so boring and obvious, but you didn't even leave a comment yourself.
i do if time lets me and i also say it when i think something different. and i didn't get killed yet. ;)
and again if you read what i said i wasnt complaining i was asking why every one was voting for you from the off when the loop you picked was quite obvious.. i liked the beat... the lead sound is sick but i thought you would get most of the respect for doing something really different with the sample. i did leave a comment man. any way what's the result? im left here looking like the sore loser of an argument i never intended to have... at least you have some brains man.. take it easy

#70 Zexual

• Dismissed
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:37 PM

Posted Image

BOOM. That’s me dropping a peace bomb.

Seriously though guys let’s just move on. It’s starting to look like you guys might actually be attracted to each other. (JK!!)
Nosmo, I hope you stick around. Give the place a chance.

Also, this:

Posted Image

#71 jsensei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:52 AM

@Zexual: i saw a mistake in your picture i corrected it
Posted Image

#72 Zexual

• Dismissed
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:26 AM

curvo! ;)

#73 enzo eyeris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Interests:my team: perfiktion (together with BEATFUX)
  • Soundcloud:soundcloud.com/enzoeyeris/

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:19 PM

View PostNosmo King, on 07 February 2012 - 05:24 PM, said:

the lead sound is sick but i thought you would get most of the respect for doing something really different with the sample.

well I am the closest partner of beatfux - and I somehow felt the same. I know what this boy is capable of - and I didn't think the beat was one of his best- or better ones. actually it's pretty normal. so I kind of understand your point. but if most peepz like it - they like it. but keep listening to his stuff - he is one of the craziest beatmakers in here! believe me.
and I am always open cor critics...

peace---

and thaks to zexual and snese for the lionass...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users