A lot of clever ideas this week from what I found to be a pretty challenging sample to work with ( = fun).
- Clever, I like the homage.
- Again, your drums as always do make me wet.
- This is the winner for me - the way you manipulated the sample to get all those sounds while keeping the melody and harmony on top? Crazy.
- Like I said in the sc comment, the best bass of the bunch. I also like the tripped-out sampling with the pitch craziness.
- One of the best uses of the sample. I liked the licks panned to the left.
- Another creative flip.
- That bridge-y break is delicious.
- The most creative use of the sample. So good and a close second to my choice.
- That melody is inspired! Really wonderful stuff.
- Another creative melody. I could listen to it alone without the bass and drums. Lovely.
beatfux aka sysout
- Egg trance, lol. I like that. @0.57 is really nice.
- Came in third in my decision to vote for favourite. Really well done all-'round from sample use to drums and bass.
- Seriously, you're a legend. I can't even figure out how you got those sounds out from that sample.
- Hands down best breakdown.
- That lick panned to the right is infectious.
- Like Mortimer said, one of the best breakdowns.
Ogi feel the Beat
- Synth heaven. There are two licks I heard in the beggining @0.20 and in the end @2.25. Best one-second sound of the whole battle.
- Dirtiest of the bunch. So good.
BEN BADA BOOM
- Came in fourth in my list. Goodness coming from every angle in that piece.