• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 enzo eyeris

enzo eyeris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Interests:my team: perfiktion (together with BEATFUX)
  • Soundcloud:soundcloud.com/enzoeyeris/

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:01 AM

BEAT - B A T T L E # 237 V O T E

Listen to the beats HERE

Vote in this thread withBIG FONTS and wacky colors. FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

Everybody votes! Even if you didn't make a beat, you can vote--the more votes the better!Voting until Friday @ Midnight NYC Time**********Follow the Battles on Twitter for updatesFrequently Asked Questions

#2 King David

King David

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/king_david

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:28 AM

j O n D i s

Johntae Genesis, delow.dott, Doulmondo

#3 Beats For Food

Beats For Food

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/casik

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:14 PM

JAMS BEATS no question!

#4 ellsson

ellsson

Rookie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:20 PM

Johntae Genesis (Love the vocal sample in intro)

aReOu

Irmusic

J0ndis

K-Dash

Quodis

All of these were great!

But this week i'll say... JAMS BEATS

#5 jams beats

jams beats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:20 PM

some favorites:

johntae genesis (ill intro)

jondis ( that bass )

koreancatalyst (love the drums)

irmusic ( so fresh sound and hot drums)

mceemeli ( one of the best intro + fresh beat)

constrobuz (nearly got my vote )

my vote goes to: markandroll DOOOOOOOPE!!!! simply the best!

http://soundcloud.com/jamsbeats

#6 IrMusic

IrMusic

Rookie

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/irmusic

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:40 PM

MellowYouth

markandroll

JOndis

My vote goes to. MellowYouth (sick beat dude)

#7 K-Dash

K-Dash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:29 PM

JAMS BEATS

#8 Cough

Cough

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/cough

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:22 PM

Alex Ason

Mortimer

jams beats

Johntae Genesis

markandroll

buttaslick

constrobuz

quodis

S. F. T.

.......................................K-DASH

#9 sft

sft

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Interests:Beats Rhymes & Life.

Facebook.com/sftbeats
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/sftbeats

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:00 PM

Johntae Genesis

#10 upprhand

upprhand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/upprhand

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:51 PM

ok i sat between
Enzo Eyeris
Jondis
Alphanote
SFT
irmusic
johntae genesis.............

Gotta go with johntae genesis. fire to my ears any day of the week any time of day

#11 MOXATRON

MOXATRON

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Interests:Bashing out Beats on my MPD, skateboarding, Drawing skulls, and other stuff... like playing pool.
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/moxatron

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:47 PM

Word

So many dope flips this week real big tracks from a lot of people I was liking tracks from

Buttaslick
Mellow Youth
Beast
Alphanote
Jambeats
SFT
irmusic
EnzoEyeris
Jondis
miRss

Marknroll Gets my vote this week you really worked that sample and strong production.

Sorry for not getting round to dropping comments but I did check all the tracks by everyone, Big ups people.
Keeping it real.

Peace.

#12 jrac

jrac

Rookie

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/jrac

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:36 PM

damn...
this was a good one
Alphanote crushed it,
honorable mentions: Jontae Genesis with an extremely close 2nd place / ridiculous drums! - 3rd: aReOu - Runners up: mceemeli / uPprhand / MellowYouth / Jones FoSho Battlebeats

#13 Komplikated

Komplikated

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Music
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/komplikated

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:51 PM

aaargwrwh lol damn one day too late , thinking now it's was thursday stupid me!
personally my best track till now, still learning (trying to lol) so i'm extra pissed. so sum feedback is welcome ;-)

pz headz!

#14 prorican

prorican

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:50 PM

JAMS BEATS

#15 buttaslick

buttaslick

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts
  • Interests:if they know the sample i`ve failed
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/ buttaslick

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:06 AM

Johntae Genesis

#16 markandroll

markandroll

Rookie

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:34 AM

Jams beats!!!
Johntae Genesis, Mellow Youth, enzo eyeris, JOndis, Alphanote - dope!

#17 enzo eyeris

enzo eyeris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Interests:my team: perfiktion (together with BEATFUX)
  • Soundcloud:soundcloud.com/enzoeyeris/

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:58 AM

1.Upprhand
2.alphanote
3.miRss

have to get my respect out to these folks:
jontae genesis---jondis---k-dash---jamsbeats---irmusic
areou---24karrotts---s.f.t.-----mellow youth

#18 gmgbeatz

gmgbeatz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:04 AM

Its crazy I can hardly get anyone to listen to my beat. But the usual top winners seem to get flocks of people every week to check out their beats. i know my beat wasnt that crappy. I guess i am not in the in crowd with this battle.

#19 upprhand

upprhand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/upprhand

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:33 AM

Its crazy I can hardly get anyone to listen to my beat. But the usual top winners seem to get flocks of people every week to check out their beats. i know my beat wasnt that crappy. I guess i am not in the in crowd with this battle.

Yo man first off, ive played your beat 2 or 3 times. it is dope. Dont let this voting shit bother you. Clearly, as this round is showing, the same dude doesnt get the votes everyweek, and is always different. some people have bigger followings so they get more plays. But as for the voting, its pretty fair man. these kats gettin votes this week earned. no one is playin favoritism, these tracks they are voting for are really their favorite.
One thing people vote on in peticular is the masking and flipping of the sample song. the creativity with the sample gets peeps votes, not the actuall finished product in a sense. theres professionsal sounds all over this board man, including yours. so dont get your down, the votes aint shit anyways. im as competitive as the next, but i also learned the hard way theres nothing that comes from the win in this. this is here to collab, network, and vibe share with alike kats. Much love to everyone getin down each week and wanting to be a part of this great family thats been created. Much dues to Jondis. Peace !
  • Mortimer Finklehouser likes this

#20 Analog-Burners

Analog-Burners

Rookie

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:51 AM

My fav thing to do on Fri mornings now is drink a couple cups of coffee & get hype listening thru all the entries. Start my weekend right w/ all this creativity.

uPprhand
Jones FoSho BattleBeats
quodis – So raw, great sample work
enzoeyeris
MellowYouth
dirty porcelain
Alphanote
mceemeli
Doulmondo
Ogi feel the Beat
Johntae Genesis
markandroll
jams beats
KoreanCatalyst

Pick of the week:

aReOu – w/ that space Phunk!
  • upprhand likes this

#21 MellowYouth

MellowYouth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:49 AM

whats up you guys,

nothing but humbled by this week and im glad the rules pushed folks to produce differently.
heard some really dope work from all of you...
man, this group of producers are some of the hardest working people i know. props!

jondis
butta
enzo
upprhand
areou
constro
marknroll
beatinyo
johntae
sft
irmusic

but ima vote for Jams beats .. dudes got his sound Down

#22 buttaslick

buttaslick

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts
  • Interests:if they know the sample i`ve failed
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/ buttaslick

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:42 AM

Yo man first off, ive played your beat 2 or 3 times. it is dope. Dont let this voting shit bother you. Clearly, as this round is showing, the same dude doesnt get the votes everyweek, and is always different. some people have bigger followings so they get more plays. But as for the voting, its pretty fair man. these kats gettin votes this week earned. no one is playin favoritism, these tracks they are voting for are really their favorite.
One thing people vote on in peticular is the masking and flipping of the sample song. the creativity with the sample gets peeps votes, not the actuall finished product in a sense. theres professionsal sounds all over this board man, including yours. so dont get your down, the votes aint shit anyways. im as competitive as the next, but i also learned the hard way theres nothing that comes from the win in this. this is here to collab, network, and vibe share with alike kats. Much love to everyone getin down each week and wanting to be a part of this great family thats been created. Much dues to Jondis. Peace !

Man i feel you but upperhand is right i really just went thru all the beats again and your beat is dope but dope doesnt always get it i`ve been here for a long time way back at battles 40 something and i got no votes my 1st couple of flips not to say i was even half as good as you but my 3rd or 4th try i won i was like its a set up at 1st but i found it wasnt if they like you they like you if they dont they will learn to give it time those guy with a million plays may or may not win they just got alot of fans
  • Mortimer Finklehouser likes this

#23 deadmarauder

deadmarauder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:23 PM

the ones i had to relisten to to make up my mind

jam beats
beast
aReOu
Alphanote
Jones FoSho

AReOu getting my prefrence edge over jam beats even though jam has a killer mix

#24 Mortimer Finklehouser

Mortimer Finklehouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/mortimer-finklehouser

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:26 PM

This is like my 10th battle and I've only gotten one vote ever! Whatever sometimes I feel like I should get a little more love, but it is what it is man. It makes me try and be better and realize what Im doing wrong. Im not exactly hip-hop to the bone so its no surprise really. I agree with what Uppr and Butta said. In the end I make music cuz I get something out of it and couldn't care less if I never get another vote. I will still keep trying cuz it's fun no matter what.

#25 NellStalgya

NellStalgya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Music,Movies,Soccer
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/nellathechiller

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:36 PM

Noticed that too.

#26 MellowYouth

MellowYouth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:36 PM

^--- Yeah man,

you guys ever see that old twilight zone episode where this chick is at a mall and trys to return a ring at a store. they send her to the top floor to speak with the "department head" because the item is special...she gets there and theres no one there in the entire department except for a woman standing at an empty counter. she asks if she can help her and the woman explains that she bought this ring for her mother but she needs to return it. the lady at the counter gives her a strange look and says she cannot give her a refund.

in a flurry the lady storms to the bottom floor to talk to customer service about the woman behind the counter. but, they tell her that that no department exists. the lady trys to explain herself and describes the woman behind the counter. just as she finishes her description she catches a glimpse of the woman out of the corner of her eye. "there she is" pointing to a woman standing up on one of displays, "thats her right there". she walks closer and notices that the woman is a mannequin.

a bit scared, the lady returns to the top floor to see if she can find the woman behind the counter. as she exits the elevator she notices a number of mannequins on display that werent there before. the woman behind the counter gives her a smile and tells her that she is a mannequin herself and that each one of the mannequins gets a chance to be human for a day.

but yeah,
  • upprhand, Beats For Food and Mortimer Finklehouser like this

#27 Mortimer Finklehouser

Mortimer Finklehouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:38 PM

It was close for me 3. Jam Beats 2. aReOu 1. Enzo Eyeris shit blew me away on the 2nd listen.

#28 Mortimer Finklehouser

Mortimer Finklehouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:41 PM

^--- Yeah man,

you guys ever see that old twilight zone episode where this chick is at a mall and trys to return a ring at a store. they send her to the top floor to speak with the "department head" because the item is special...she gets there and theres no one there in the entire department except for a woman standing at an empty counter. she asks if she can help her and the woman explains that she bought this ring for her mother but she needs to return it. the lady at the counter gives her a strange look and says she cannot give her a refund.

in a flurry the lady storms to the bottom floor to talk to customer service about the woman behind the counter. but, they tell her that that no department exists. the lady trys to explain herself and describes the woman behind the counter. just as she finishes her description she catches a glimpse of the woman out of the corner of her eye. "there she is" pointing to a woman standing up on one of displays, "thats her right there". she walks closer and notices that the woman is a mannequin.

a bit scared, the lady returns to the top floor to see if she can find the woman behind the counter. as she exits the elevator she notices a number of mannequins on display that werent there before. the woman behind the counter gives her a smile and tells her that she is a mannequin herself and that each one of the mannequins gets a chance to be human for a day.

but yeah,

Why did you bring that up? Sounds like a cool episode whats the title of the episode I wanna watch it. Nevermind I found the episode its called The After Hours.

#29 Guest_OgifeeltheBear_*

Guest_OgifeeltheBear_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:48 PM

Alphanote HAS BURNED THIS WEEK
Johntae Genesis also made a dope stuff

#30 jondis

jondis

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:20 PM

fk,, some real nice ones and many diferent vibes/ colors my favs were, Alpha,, Mello, Uppr, johntae,, beatinyo,, Butta, Mark and roll, IrMusic,, Enzo,, King David,, Constrobuz,, beast,, Moxatron,, SfT, but im voting

AK!li,, so sik that when i herd it i puked in my mouth..
props to everyone and esp. to those mentioned. keep it fresh yo
peace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users