#1 Just

Just

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:music

Posted 01 March 2007 - 05:01 AM

Hi,

can anybody tell me a word about this release?

Vega - Oxidentalism EP
9 tracks, produced by Oh No, Kankick, DJ Romes and more!

10" on Raw Wax

Posted Image

I ordered it, just because of the Production Line up and because RW never disapointed me...
But I was surprised to see it...never heard of it.

Order it here: (german online store)

http://www.hhv.de/hitem_47268.html

PeacE

JUST

#2 Patch Lunch

Patch Lunch

is flavour like praline

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 05:12 AM

thats been out for a while now, personally i dont really rate it. the beats are average and the sound quality is really poor..

just my opinion though...

#3 pencilface

pencilface

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:03 AM

yeah... i got that a while ago aswell, as i scoop up all the kankick stuff i can get my grubby mitts on. but all the raw wax stuff has been really shoddily pressed. especially this one. Pretty rubbish record.

#anyone know anything about his Cal-i-foreigner record?? i hear its pretty tough to get hold of.

#4 Patch Lunch

Patch Lunch

is flavour like praline

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:56 AM

yeah... i got that a while ago aswell, as i scoop up all the kankick stuff i can get my grubby mitts on. but all the raw wax stuff has been really shoddily pressed. especially this one. Pretty rubbish record.
#anyone know anything about his Cal-i-foreigner record?? i hear its pretty tough to get hold of.

you mean this?

Posted Image

i copped that when they shut down the main Raw Wax site and did a huge sale on EBay. was mightily chuffed.

the other Kanzulu releases on RawWax were pretty good i reckon. its just that Vega one, that i didnt like.

#5 pencilface

pencilface

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 10:28 AM

sooo... what does it sound like?? how does it hold up to his other stuff? you're right ther other raw wax releases are alright (especially the 10" with that awesome "fire and rain" beat on it) i just didnt like them as much as the "acid massive musicals" or "traditional heritage" or even the new one- which is greatness!!--they are pretty high yardsticks!

#6 H.J.Kitten

H.J.Kitten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:19 AM

you mean this?

Posted Image

i copped that when they shut down the main Raw Wax site and did a huge sale on EBay. was mightily chuffed.

the other Kanzulu releases on RawWax were pretty good i reckon. its just that Vega one, that i didnt like.

i swear you beat me on that auction. how many did they peddle cause i bid on two. they both went for lots. lucky mang lucky. next time ill out bid ya by a tupney bit.

#7 Just

Just

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:music

Posted 01 March 2007 - 12:18 PM

... or even the new one- which is greatness!!--they are pretty high yardsticks!...

I ordered that one also. I'm really excited how it's like. I love his first Full lengthProducer LP or whatever you call it, "from artz unknown".
propz for your artwork!

but now you guys gave me a bad feeling about the Vega joint :lol:

peace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users