#1 jax green

jax green

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:50 PM

Attached File  361465804.jpg   96.49KB   1 downloads

Some melodic breeziness to dip your head into. I've been producing for years, but I've never really made a so-called "beat tape." I felt my recent material with MCs was getting too clean and over-produced though, so I went back to my sampler and made something very simplistic in terms of sampling and drums. All of this was done in between barbecuing and drinking brew. Enjoy and please give me feedback! (Positive or negative). Here it is on my bandcamp:

http://djjacksgreen....e-instrumentals

#2 DJ Primate

DJ Primate

The Soulful Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:31 AM

Really cool, I've always liked your work a lot. This tape is just what I needed, too. Just some laid back vibes.

#3 jax green

jax green

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:36 AM

Really cool, I've always liked your work a lot. This tape is just what I needed, too. Just some laid back vibes.

Thanks, Primate. You always give me good feedback; I appreciate it.
  • DJ Primate likes this

#4 Skate603

Skate603

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/b-caat

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:51 AM

These are awesome man! Chill, laid back beats like these are probably my favorite kind of music to listen to (probably the reason I'm so obsessed with PUTS lol). Anyways, you'd definetely get my download if you ever made that available.

#5 jax green

jax green

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:55 PM

These are awesome man! Chill, laid back beats like these are probably my favorite kind of music to listen to (probably the reason I'm so obsessed with PUTS lol). Anyways, you'd definetely get my download if you ever made that available.

Because of the tendency of roaming Internet MCs to take without asking, it won't be up for download. I appreciate the love, though! I'm obsessed with PUTS, too—smooth tunes for the nostalgic.

#6 Jadoe

Jadoe

ch-POW!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:15 PM

That stevie flip on track 4 is too smooth, I was never able to change it up like that.
mad props

#7 backhouse

backhouse

Rookie

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:48 PM

Thank you share some information great here, I hope can you help when join or visit, contact your address. Wishes your success and health. See you later, I hope you will fast reply in the next time.

Discount Golf |Callaway X-24 HOT Irons |TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users