Cities Aviv - Digital Lows (Free Download)

4 replies to this topic

#1 cities

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:47 AM

Here is a link to the free download of my album Digital Lows. You can stream it on bandcamp. Experimental hip-hop in the vein of...me

Posted Image

Mediafire Download

Bandcamp Stream

#2 Chalky

Rookie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:04 AM

Nice beats! Wheres the female vocal on Black Box coming from? Lovin the Gil Scott heron sample on it too. Die young is sick, whos the MC that sounds like Slug? And gr8 beat on Jaguar. Will rock it out on the mp3 player his week i think!

#3 cities

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:13 AM

thats me (Cities Aviv) rapping on every song. thanks for listening

#4 Lightsbane

Rookie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:51 PM

This album got a 7.5 on Pitchfork. read the review HERE

Also, we here at Fat Sandwich Records are proud to be releasing Cities Aviv's newest EP 7" entitled "Coastin". Here's a picture of the variants.

Posted Image

The 7" drops on July 8th. If you're in the Memphis area, we will be having a record release show at the Escape Alley downtown. Be there! Free 7" with admission!

#5 Lightsbane

Rookie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 03:21 AM

Yo! Cities Aviv will be opening up for WISE BLOOD on September 1st at The Glasslands Gallery in Brooklyn. It's the record release show for WISE BLOOD's new album, "These Wings".

You can still download "Digital Lows" for free and you can purchase copies of Cities Aviv's "Coastin" 7" in the Fat Sandwich estore here . only 28 copies on clear left.

get it while you can. once they're gone, they're gone for good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Google