Photo

Little-D.com update: Free EP, New Show: Frank N' Dank first listen!.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Little-D

Little-D

Rookie

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Orville Yssel and starter of Little-D Soundlab. Little-D Soundlab is a place for designers, producers and dj's to create work and expose their projects via the website it's online mixshow, store, label and various on and oflline events plus we bring banging beats :)

Posted 11 February 2007 - 07:28 AM

what's good? been awhile since our last post here, lots of stuff happening! We are really trying to push our record "Weapons Of Hope" as best as we can, with the little resources/ and time that we have. The reactions on the record worldwide have been really nice, again thanks!! if you don't have it yet help us out here! As we just started out we need all the support we can get. Thanks.

Lots of other stuff this month as well:

1. New Show with Dopeness Galore and Faces Records
We have a great show again, this time Wouda from Dopeness Galore came by with a mix, and during his interview we talked about his co-op with the jazz label Timeless and we got a first listen to his hiphop release with Frank'n Dank (!) , Pablo from Faces Records, took over the show..Kenbun style. 2hr. fun-filled excitement!!

Little-D site.
LDR Show Number 11: Dope Face For The 07
Host: JLS
Interview:Wouda (Dopeness Galore)
Runtime: = 120 min + !
Listen Here(mp3) Playlist Here(RTF)

2. Free Online EP : Katrah-Quey's S+S0!
LD released the free EP S+S0 to promote our co-op with Minnesota Producer Katrah-Quey and our "Solidary And Selections" remix series that we release through our store. The EP is filled with hiphop remixes that'll make your head spin. Check-out MOP's Firingsquad after the Quey treatment. Download time is limited!!!

3.40 Wink's first music video, Melancholia!
Hard work this one. The first official music video effort was done for our beatproducer duo 40 Winks and their mesmerizing track Melancholia. The video was made by Orville Yssel (director, editor, fx) and Photographer Tikoi Kuitenbrouwer. Comprised out of 2500 pictures we gave the Melancholia track a visual counterpart. Check it here.

Lots of stuff this month as you can see, homemade with lots of love. I hope you guys feel what we do (TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!!) We ain't the bigggest label with mad network etc etc in the world but we try allright haha. ..oh yeah support our record!!

peace,

JLS/Little-D Soundlab.

#2 Svetnik

Svetnik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:Djing, Music, Producing

Posted 11 February 2007 - 08:52 AM

Wow man, I just pumped the s+s0 EP and it really convinced me. I'm definatly going to buy Solidary and Selections Vol 1. Katrah-Quey really got this Jazz/Soul Touch, I love this. Between, why don't you press that shit on vinyl?

#3 Little-D

Little-D

Rookie

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Orville Yssel and starter of Little-D Soundlab. Little-D Soundlab is a place for designers, producers and dj's to create work and expose their projects via the website it's online mixshow, store, label and various on and oflline events plus we bring banging beats :)

Posted 11 February 2007 - 09:53 PM

Hey Svetnik,

Glad you dig it man! Well to be honest , we are a VERY small label, with little resources, so we can't release as much on vinyl as we want to. We do have new releases geared up in various formats and sizes though, so the best thing you could do is support and spread the word!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users