• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 crds

crds

Rookie

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:38 PM

Did this ever get released on aything?, if so where can I get it, I remember reading somewhere (possibly here at ST) that it was called "On and On" or maybe "Infinity"...It has Madlib saying "On and On we rock on till the motherf-king break of dawn" and was on The Lootpack-The Packumentary video.

#2 ST Bot

ST Bot

STMB Official

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:01 PM

Did this ever get released on aything?, if so where can I get it, I remember reading somewhere (possibly here at ST) that it was called "On and On" or maybe "Infinity"...It has Madlib saying "On and On we rock on till the motherf-king break of dawn" and was on The Lootpack-The Packumentary video.

It's called Infinity. The beat has changed many times, but it's never been recorded for album. Madlib use to use it to open live rap sets, sometimes using his own beat, other times Dilla's.

Aside from Packumentary, it's also performed by Madlib on the Chrome Children live DVD, it's included in his mixtape for Time Out L.A., and it's sometimes mistakenly included in the Madvillainy demo tape which was eventually released in the Madvillain 2 box set

#3 warrensid

warrensid

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:24 AM

If you can track this down you should be able to find the Infinity track.

Posted Image

#4 Vilens

Vilens

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:27 AM

i got this track from other side of los angeles.

It's called Infinity. The beat has changed many times, but it's never been recorded for album. Madlib use to use it to open live rap sets, sometimes using his own beat, other times Dilla's.

Aside from Packumentary, it's also performed by Madlib on the Chrome Children live DVD, it's included in his mixtape for Time Out L.A., and it's sometimes mistakenly included in the Madvillainy demo tape which was eventually released in the Madvillain 2 box set

bot i love when you grace us with your inside info. how bout some info on that jay-z EP listed on the madlib discography?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users