#1 j303

j303

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts
  • Interests:soundnoir.net

Posted 15 September 2006 - 07:54 PM

so if one where to purchase the shuffle or the 80 gig top of the line, apple has finally elimated the gaps in the id sequence of tracks....

imagine listening to "on track" "tasters choice" bling 47 mixtapes without that nanosecond gap between the mix....

NICE!!!!

249.00 for a 30 gig.... I'm thinking about it but i haven't opened my wallet yet.

#2 GoosDiff

GoosDiff

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC!

Posted 15 September 2006 - 08:10 PM

apple has finally elimated the gaps in the id sequence of tracks....

damn, it's about time!! i bought madvillain from itunes and it sucks listening to it like that. but, i think u should get an ipod j. u can go from beat konducta, to the shining, to ynq in just a click. get it! which one?? depends of what u would like and how much of a beating ur wallet can take :lol:

#3 j303

j303

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts
  • Interests:soundnoir.net

Posted 15 September 2006 - 08:19 PM

whats up goos....

you missed alot of good events in our neck of the woods...

im just not down with the i pod concept... maybe for the car and thats about it....

but then again i love listening to n.p.r. in the mornings on my way to work or catching an obscure radio slot on the left, left side of the dial...

listened today to charles mingus for and hour today from 6 am to 7 am on my way to work on 89.9 ... if i had the pod i would have missed that....

but then again if you have the pod, it does not mean you have to use it every time you turn the igniton on....
\

not really a question of finances... just a question if i need another gadget in my life... carrying a wallet and a cellphone everyday drives me crazy....

#4 GoosDiff

GoosDiff

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 08:35 PM

whats up goos....

you missed alot of good events in our neck of the woods...
im just not down with the i pod concept... maybe for the car and thats about it....
but then again i love listening to n.p.r. in the mornings on my way to work or catching an obscure radio slot on the left, left side of the dial...
listened today to charles mingus for and hour today from 6 am to 7 am on my way to work on 89.9 ... if i had the pod i would have missed that....

but then again if you have the pod, it does not mean you have to use it every time you turn the igniton on....
\
not really a question of finances... just a question if i need another gadget in my life... carrying a wallet and a cellphone everyday drives me crazy....

i feel u man. sometimes, u can't do what EVERYBODY else does. but i remember when i had an ipod (i sold it), i used to go from madlib, to joan manuel serrat, to marcos valle, etc. i had it all there. but u're right though. i know i missed A LOT OF STUFF. man, i had ur number remember?? i lost that cell phone and then the board crashed. but now were' back :lol: we're back! :lol:

#5 miss stress

miss stress

NOT HERE FOR IT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 11:18 PM

not really a question of finances... just a question if i need another gadget in my life... carrying a wallet and a cellphone everyday drives me crazy...

I think we've felt the same way about this, I just can't get with the times when it comes to gadgets and gizmos.

My phone is old it doesn't have color screen or a camera (I get clowned daily for it). If it wasn't for an emergency I prolly wouldn't even have a cellphone, I just don't like the idea of people keeping tabs on me.

I hate people on those damn Bluetooth headset thing......GOD! those are wack

I don't have an Ipod ...and for some reason I don't want one. I still bump my cassette and cd walkman

#6 taza_one

taza_one

Taste Maker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,460 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/titobeats

Posted 16 September 2006 - 01:25 AM

Posted Image

#7 GoosDiff

GoosDiff

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 08:29 AM

I think we've felt the same way about this, I just can't get with the times when it comes to gadgets and gizmos.
My phone is old it doesn't have color screen or a camera (I get clowned daily for it). If it wasn't for an emergency I prolly wouldn't even have a cellphone, I just don't like the idea of people keeping tabs on me.

I don't have an Ipod ...and for some reason I don't want one. I still bump my cassette and cd walkman

YO MISS STRESS IS DA TRUUUUTH!!!

#8 Gforce

Gforce

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 09:14 AM

I gotta one gig mp3 player and anything more than that I'll just get on the stinkin computer for.

#9 shokesy

shokesy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 02:16 PM

an mp3 player is a necessity in my life.

audio books man, its all about audio books. when you're in a smelly streetcar rubbing elbows with a BIG person against you, you can instanly be tranferred into a university lecture hall, without the tuition fees! i'm all about that. that and rading various mp3 blogs and tossing it in my player and seeing what i like. i see it has the best radiostation ever. that's all i really prayed for when i was a kid. to have a radiostation i would always love. and thats what an mp3 player is. my take on it at least.

#10 Toya?

Toya?

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:REAL hip-hop, psychology, and starting my own label

Posted 16 September 2006 - 03:05 PM

I love my iPod! It's a necessity for me. I hate to carry a lot of stuff around with me (i.e, bookbag to school with no purse, just a wristlet or wallet) so I didn't care to carry around a Discman back in the day. My iPod is old, 15GB's, but I have over 3,000 songs on it. Of course, I won't get around to playing all of them in one day, but I like the fact that I have a whole lot of variety. I can play what I want at any time, with ease. But ya know, they're not for everyone, but they're still cool. A little expensive, but if you order it online through the Apple store of education, they're a little cheaper.

And, one of my professors uses Podcasts in his class so I can throw his lectures on the iPod and go (and not go to class sometimes B) )

#11 TroN

TroN

STMB's Digital Dirt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  • Interests:Hip Hop, DRums, Art, Xbox 360

Posted 18 September 2006 - 07:09 AM

I love my iPod! It's a necessity for me. I hate to carry a lot of stuff around with me (i.e, bookbag to school with no purse, just a wristlet or wallet) so I didn't care to carry around a Discman back in the day. My iPod is old, 15GB's, but I have over 3,000 songs on it. Of course, I won't get around to playing all of them in one day, but I like the fact that I have a whole lot of variety. I can play what I want at any time, with ease. But ya know, they're not for everyone, but they're still cool. A little expensive, but if you order it online through the Apple store of education, they're a little cheaper.

And, one of my professors uses Podcasts in his class so I can throw his lectures on the iPod and go (and not go to class sometimes :P )

wait for the 80gb ipod or the 8gb nano...there thinner too, should be availble now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users