13 replies to this topic

#1 shokesy

shokesy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 05:05 PM

what up my stmb'ers?

its funny, i'l be honest, i dont know if i've listened to anything stonesthrow related in the last 2 years besides that beat konducta mini movies sounding thing (which i didnt feel too much by the way), but of all the worlds i travel to in this binary world, i feel at home here.

its odd, i feel like i've accelerated in age, or that we all have, and yet none of us were conscious of it until we've logged on here.

let's see what to report...

um, my "five pager" graemlin was finally approved "at the other board" even though i practically created it the same day i came up with "suspect"

i have a new baby. ah man, fatherhood has changed me. its like, damn you go through your whole life just looking out for number 1, and then number 1 junior comes around and you're all of a sudden humble. actually, im lying, i got no seed, but i kind of wanted to make a big announcement, and thought that would be dramatic. i mean i dont know how long the board was dead, but it felt like forever, what is up all of you!...so i thought i'd come up with some crazy announcement. unfortunately the more things change the more they stay the same. but i'm trying to be more disciplined...and be constructive. i think i will make things happen.

what are y'all listening to these days? u know what i listen to alot? some mariah carey joint, i think heart breaker remix with jay z....now i have to admit, man, i phucking love mariah carey ballads, i wont lie.

without you (harry neilson cover i think?)
can't let go
vision of love
thank god i found you
i'l be there (jackson 5 cover)
4th of july

now i know its not masculine to admit that shit, but you guys are my "off topic" motherphuckers, i let u in on my soul. there's some ballads i love.

like i think my first first first mp3 slow cd from back in 2000 (when i first realized u could make personal cds from mp3s on the internet...this was a few months before napster even existed)

i had shit like jodeci -lately
mazzy star and jesus and mary chain-sometimes always
madonna - take a bow
janet jackson-again
seal-kiss from a rose
verve-drugs dont work
boys to men-yesterday

and shit like that. i mean, that stuff works, and fuck it if it doesnt work for u.

i watched a movie last night at the toronto festival...it was a horror/comedy movie, and u know what? that was an awesome combination that i never suspected...it was dope. i guess its sort of a mashup or whatever u need to call it, but i felt it. it worked, so i dug it.

what else...

i dont remember this summer except for the world cup. i would get drunk and watch soccer games i didnt give a fuck about only to observe patriotic human beings (i be indian, and there aint no indians in soccer/footbal, i think all we fuck with is cricket, so its not like i had flags to sway), but i had a great time, feeding smokes to bums that would give me history on wars they fought even if they weren't true, i had to appreciate their imagination.

i dont know what i'l do with my life, but it will be significant. as snugly as my homer simpson slippers feel and as real as mr lif on a sideshow bob tip, i'm always on the positive ,
shokesy

ps: oh man, snakes on a plane was the best fucking movie i've seen in years. seriously. no seriously.

peace

#2 Snit

Snit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:lampin

Posted 15 September 2006 - 05:12 PM

lol... i aint even read it yet but.. you know.. lol .. the deal?

#3 shokesy

shokesy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 05:22 PM

lol... i aint even read it yet but.. you know.. lol .. the deal?

the deal is this man. if god was ice cube, i'd be "friday". if god was flavor flav, i'd be reality television. if god was whitney houston, i'd be new edition. if god was pope, i'd be the pope with a feather in his cap. if god was jessica simpson, i'd be her sister's nose job. if god was "snakes on a plane" i'd be "mongooses sleeping with the enemy". if god was a message board, i'd be myspace. if god was youtube, i'd be geocities circa 1998. that's the deal. love that you're hear snitty holmes. peace to the highest extent.

#4 Snit

Snit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 05:25 PM

thats what'm talking about!!!!!!

... i'm on some Jack Burton shit now'adays .

... aye.. age and old is some other'ness .. its a game that can't play with out your permission.. nah'say?!! .. be cool

#5 shokesy

shokesy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 05:38 PM

thats what'm talking about!!!!!!

... i'm on some Jack Burton shit now'adays .
... aye.. age and old is some other'ness .. its a game that can't play with out your permission.. nah'say?!! .. be cool

you know, its always been like this when i read your posts, i understand 75% of it, and i'm clueless about the other 25% of it, seriously, every godamn time, i'm in awe of 25%. but its in the contemplation of the 25% that i get my enlightenment. and for that, much respect.

Posted Image

#6 Snit

Snit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 05:48 PM

lol.. me 2 :rolleyes:

brb

#7 Snit

Snit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 06:12 PM

... damn, on some shit though, Shok'es.. i was diggin for that flick you posted with them Tape Deck cats rockin an illy crowd of random'ness .. i'm for certian i have that. just slackin on some "prepared'ness .. ya dig? ..

.. nah, your the dude yo, your the dude ...

#8 shokesy

shokesy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 06:25 PM

... damn, on some shit though, Shok'es.. i was diggin for that flick you posted with the Tape Deck cats rockin an illy crowd of random'ness .. i'm for certian i have that. just slackin on some "prepared'ness .. ya dig? ..
.. nah, your the dude yo, your the dude ...

ok dude, i understood like 25% of that, which means im like uncertain of 75% comprehension. but i know u got my back and i got yours, so we're peace. one phenomenom that didnt exist here before the boards died was youtube. what that allows me to do is shit like this.

i can be like this:

"hey class, class is in session and i'm professor shokes.

when you combine this:

with that:

you get an equilibrium represented by an image like this, which is mondo phat:
Posted Image

(whats messed up is that when sideshow bob is pissed, he sounds like uncle phil from fresh prince who was actually shredder's voice in the ninja turtles). if you're not into cartoons, it doesnt matter, u feel what i say."

#9 Snit

Snit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 06:38 PM

:rolleyes:

.... brb

#10 godzilla

godzilla

STMB's number one superhero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,755 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/djgodzilla-2

Posted 15 September 2006 - 07:24 PM

yoyo welcome home!

#11 thecleaner

thecleaner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Interests:Making beats, records, drums, video games, skateboarding

Posted 15 September 2006 - 07:58 PM

shokes & snits is back.............awww yeah-

It's official.

Y'all can hit this if you want.....(passes bowl) Mmmmmmm....delicious.

#12 miss stress

miss stress

NOT HERE FOR IT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 10:57 PM

HI SHOKESY!!!! :lol:

This was a gem right here.....funniest shit ever!!!
Posted Image

DAMN, that nigga need a shaver

#13 shokesy

shokesy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 02:12 PM

what's up my homies and homette, beat'ress!

its funny how u wonder how "E" people are doing or whether it was all just a figment of your imagination. i mean its like my brain has a map of people's whereabouts, i know where my friends are, my family, i know where australia is, india and all the continents etc. i know mars is up there somewhere. and there's a bunch of "E" people. do they cease to exist when a message board craps out? or is it like how that wrestler ultimate warrior character was replaced with another human being. like what if snit is snit 2.0, thecleaner is thecleanerXP, godzilla is godzilla (remix) and shokesy is shokesy the Fourth.

y'all feel me? if not its all good, just glad to be back and contribute some nonsense.

#14 godzilla

godzilla

STMB's number one superhero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,755 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/djgodzilla-2

Posted 16 September 2006 - 03:10 PM

what's up my homies and homette, beat'ress!

its funny how u wonder how "E" people are doing or whether it was all just a figment of your imagination. i mean its like my brain has a map of people's whereabouts, i know where my friends are, my family, i know where australia is, india and all the continents etc. i know mars is up there somewhere. and there's a bunch of "E" people. do they cease to exist when a message board craps out? or is it like how that wrestler ultimate warrior character was replaced with another human being. like what if snit is snit 2.0, thecleaner is thecleanerXP, godzilla is godzilla (remix) and shokesy is shokesy the Fourth.

y'all feel me? if not its all good, just glad to be back and contribute some nonsense.

damnit you figured me out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users