• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kmdj radio

kmdj radio

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:29 PM

Hello everybody I would like to announce our site www.k-mdj.tripod.com Please visit the site and let us know what you think. We provide music and are trying to build a base in which we can pull from when we try and take the station to the airwaves of Los Angeles.

Please check it out and let me know what we should change. I really would appreciate the help. My crew is trying to give the real hiphop artists a chance to become what they should be. Any webdesigners would be helpful also

Thanks

#2 POPPA LARGE

POPPA LARGE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 12:13 AM

Hello everybody I would like to announce our site www.k-mdj.tripod.com Please visit the site and let us know what you think. We provide music and are trying to build a base in which we can pull from when we try and take the station to the airwaves of Los Angeles.

Please check it out and let me know what we should change. I really would appreciate the help. My crew is trying to give the real hiphop artists a chance to become what they should be. Any webdesigners would be helpful also

Thanks

Hey whatup, This is DJ ABSTRACT out of Los Angeles any chance of landing a spot on your station to be a Mixer? Where do you record from?

#3 4% earf bodee X

4% earf bodee X

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 07:32 AM

ohhh can I work for you? I want to be one of those people who pushes those sound effect buttons..like toilets flushing and people laughing.

#4 ren

ren

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,538 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 08:17 AM

dude I checked it out and all i got was this

well the fucking hyper links dont work anymore, so try just imaging a crappy page with nothing remotley close to a radio station, it was quite disapointing.

#5 jeebus_unit

jeebus_unit

STMB Hooligan/Ne'er-do-well

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 10:02 AM

ohhh can I work for you? I want to be one of those people who pushes those sound effect buttons..like toilets flushing and people laughing.

Posted Image

#6 kmdj radio

kmdj radio

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 07:55 PM

Check this out. Yes the page was thrown up on saturday. So please give it a chance but did you check the music on it. I really would like a dj from LA to get down. The station it self is being devolped to purchase a fm station in the Los Angeles market. We only have a few people working for us so you get a website that is lack luster I know. If you a dj in LA I would love to hear a mix youve done. We trying to get some more capital before we make a bid to take over the frequency of Los Angeles. So in part this is a post that would get people informed on what we are trying to do. We want people in LA that share the same mind state. So please hit us up at brownlegacy@gmail.com and www.k-mdj.tripod.com

we would appreciate anyone that wants to make a difference in La. Any web devolpers djs anyone. we know the time.

Thanks.

Ps We record two blocks from the Staples Center we are LA.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users