• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 TSKILOVE

TSKILOVE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:Hip Hop,Jazz,Funk,lotsa stuff actually,flics from The Third Man to Idiocracy,soundtracks,graffiti,travel,kicks,anime,ATHF n The venture Bros my kinda humour-

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:34 PM

check out the Giallos Flame. his stuff is largely inspired by the likes of Goblin and his output is amazing. he had a 12" on DC Recordings but has since started putting out a lot of self-released stuff. this guy definitely brings the prog/funk/horror sounds

Cool,thanks,will do!Seems like there are a coupla groups/peeps formed a Giallo groove unit.

#32 TSKILOVE

TSKILOVE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:Hip Hop,Jazz,Funk,lotsa stuff actually,flics from The Third Man to Idiocracy,soundtracks,graffiti,travel,kicks,anime,ATHF n The venture Bros my kinda humour-

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:37 PM

#33 grizz grizzlebee

grizz grizzlebee

Crusty Rockist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:53 AM

^^That Franco Micalizzi is HARD!!^^

#34 TSKILOVE

TSKILOVE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:11 AM

^^That Franco Micalizzi is HARD!!^^

Yeah,seems like a dope OST,he's jumped into my top 5,starts off like the Isleys Footsteps in The dark then goes all Grant Green/Les Mcann The sandpiper...

#35 TSKILOVE

TSKILOVE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:43 AM

this ties in with the Nunsploitation thread(same composer for score of The killer nun,which I can't find on youtube!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users